The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

You're fine man. I didn't take it personal.

I'm sure the whole AFA thing will get put straight.

Until then just kick back, relax, and enjoy staring at that amazing collection you've got! That's what I'd be doing if I had all the great stuff you have!! Laughing Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

ya i'm sorry paul i did'nt mean to run through your thread like a wild man on fire.your collection is going good.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 am

Joe_O wrote:
Send me your address Paul and I will send you a replacement 8D8, can't have a defective droid in the ranks!

Wow, thanks, Joe, that's so cool. STAR*. Good Karma your way buddy!
many thanks, Paul Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 am

i am happy for ya paul.that is really cool joe is sending you a free 8d8.sound's like you made a new BFF.super way cool joe,you have a lot of class,good karma will be on the way.Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm

and thanks Dan, Darth Stanley, Andy & all you guys for the encouraging words cheers means a lot to me!
Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Great looking collection Paul.

It's always good to see a new limelight.

Nice one fella Cool
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 am

That's a great start Paul. I'm gonna enjoy watching it grow... Smile
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Not to upset the conversation guys but I think you could perhaps discuss it outside of poor Paul's limelight Laughing

Heaven knows Dan has a lot of other threads on the forum about his misfortune ! Sad

Paul keep going mate, hope to see the collection go from strength to strength in 2010!

Crap! Sorry Paul I didn't mean to hijack your thread! I know I've commented on your collection already, but to keep this an official limelight post, looks good and keep it up!

Once again I'm really, really sorry!

All the best,
Brad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:03 am

cheers Cheers guys for the good words on my collection - No worries Brad Cool it was an interesting little deviation - just shows how easy it is to get stirred up bout this hobby we all love Cool Smile have a great Wednesday dudes! Paul Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010   Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artoo_Detour**My Modest Collection So Far**Apr2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2