The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:13 am

Way to go AD... Happy New Year to you as well! Answer is posted with the question... until next week kiddos! May the force be with you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 10:37 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there!  I hope you're all having a good time and are ready for this week's question.  I think this should be relatively easy for any good buff who knows their trivia, but let's see how much you really know!  Let's get to it!

Question 124:
Which Star Wars movie was filmed entirely in the studio?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:27 pm

I am going to guess none. I think it is a trick question.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 2:13 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
I am going to guess none. I think it is a trick question.

I promise you... it's not a trick question this time! Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm

I'll guess The Holiday Special What a Face
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
I'll guess The Holiday Special What a Face

The holiday special is DEAD to us! Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:54 pm

I don't believe the Holiday special was actually considered a MOVIE as much as it was more of a TV Variety show. But, the answer is posted with the question... it just might surprise you all! Until next week rebelscum! May the force be with you... always!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there... this week should be an interesting one and I hope you find it interesting as well... Let's get to it.

Question 125:
What made Mace Windu's lightsaber so special? (And no... not the color)

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 am

No guesses this week? Did everyone disappear on me?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:36 pm

*knocks on the monitor* HELLLOOOOOOOOOO ANYBODY OUT THERE???
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Ok, I will take a wild guess. You said it isn't the color which was purple and the only purple one I know of. So it must be something to do with the crystal inside or the design. I will say the crystal inside. It is the special and rare barney crystal. Little is known about this crystal other than if you hold it close to your ears it sings...…"I love you, you love me, We're a happy family....." very faintly
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Ok, I will take a wild guess. You said it isn't the color which was purple and the only purple one I know of. So it must be something to do with the crystal inside or the design. I will say the crystal inside. It is the special and rare barney crystal. Little is known about this crystal other than if you hold it close to your ears it sings...…"I love you, you love me, We're a happy family....." very faintly

Ok bro... you just made me spit soda all over my monitor! LOL Nope... it had nothing to do with the color! But Answer is posted with the question! Until next week all you happy rebels... may the force be with you, always!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Had no idea about the Mace lightsabre question, but Bryan's answer was hilarious Razz
How did SLJ get away with having that etched on his saber!! Pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 9:01 am

ArtooDetour wrote:
Had no idea about the Mace lightsabre question, but Bryan's answer was hilarious Razz
How did SLJ get away with having that etched on his saber!! Pretty cool Very Happy

It was small enough on the hilt that it really could never actually be seen on camera... so it wasn't a big deal! I also believe Lucas was a big fan of his so he really didn't care, just as long as SLJ was in his movie! Smile
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm

It's Monday and we all know what that means!  It's time for a new Trivia question!  That's right, the time of the week you all are waiting for and hoping that I don't stump you again!  So, Let's get on with it shall we?

Question 126:
The two youngest senators ever to serve in the Galactic Senate/Imperial Senate were women. Who were they?

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Did everyone disappear around here?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:23 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 1995654288

Still here. You keep bamboozling us with tough questions unsure

Q: The two youngest senators ever to serve in the Galactic Senate/Imperial Senate were women. Who were they?

A: No idea. Cagney and Lacey?

This was back in the days before they were drink-addled, broken-down, cynical, old cops with family problems. In their Senate days they were bright, young and upcoming representatives of the people out to make the galaxy a better place.

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 Cagney10
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:28 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
LrdSatyr8 wrote:

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 1995654288

Still here. You keep bamboozling us with tough questions unsure

Q: The two youngest senators ever to serve in the Galactic Senate/Imperial Senate were women. Who were they?

A: No idea. Cagney and Lacey?

This was back in the days before they were drink-addled, broken-down, cynical, old cops with family problems. In their Senate days they were bright, young and upcoming representatives of the people out to make the galaxy a better place.

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 Cagney10

And they took no guff from no man! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 Paris-10
I do believe it was Paris (Hilton) and Nicole (something or other) seen above. This was them reading the rules of trade and commerce as well as the galactic Senate handbook.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

WOW... another easy one that I thought everyone would get... But I love the guesses LOL... Answer posted with the question... until next week everyone! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:49 am

Good Monday morning all you happy Rebels!  It's trivia time again, and since I feel as if I've gone hard on you guys the past few weeks, I figured, I'd give ya an easy one this week and give ya a break.  Let's get on with it shall we?

Question 127:
What langauge did Aunt Beru ask Uncle Owen to make sure the protocol droid spoke?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: comicalUser

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:06 pm

I'll come out of hiding.

Spelling count? Batchi? Bacci? Bachi? Bachy? Bachee? Bah-che?

"Tell your Uncle to make certain it speaks Bautchi."
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 11:28 am

Well, I think he is right BUT that doesn't mean I can't put a completely crazy answer just for fun.

Beru yells to Luke to make sure they speak bachi, unfortunately he is a rather sloppy teen with his mind on other things and he ask if they can speak hibachi. Thus later in the movie we get a cooked Owen and beru, all because of a verbal mixup.
Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 Owenbe10
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:41 pm

LOL Bryguy... I like the hibaci answer... even thou NO ONE spelled it right, I gave it to CU for GPs! Until next week rebelscum... may the force be with you always!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Good Monday all you happy rebels out there... I'm feeling generous this week, so I'll take it easy on you all.  This should be a relatively easy question!  So let's get to it.

Question 128:
What character had the first speaking line in the Star Wars franchise?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ComicalUser

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next