The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:06 am

I thought this would have been an easy one for you guys this week... Guess I was wrong! Until next week... answer is posted with the question... may the force be with you always!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:01 am

Good Monday morning all you happy campers out there... it's Monday and we all know what that means... it's time for a new trivia question.  This one should be easy if you are any kind of fan, so let's get to it shall we?

Question 148:
How many female pilots were in the original trilogy?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: CraigT

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Not many. And after one or two were cut from the final edits even less. I'll guess 3.
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:40 pm

unsure Off the top of my head, I can only think of one.. well Human female that is, don't know about the gender of the aliens.. and didn't she have a male voice over?
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:56 pm

I don't remember any women pilots so I say zero
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am

Way to go rebelscum... Answer is posted with the question... until next week! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 am

Good Monday morning all you intergalatic Star Wars trivia bounty hunters.  I know I've given you all a bunch of hard questions, but I think I'll take it easier on you this week.  Shouldn't be too difficult to figure for a top paid hunter like yourselves.  Let's see who is the Mandalorian of the bunch!

Question 149:
When Luke and Leia swung across the trench in the Death Star, how many takes did Mark and Carrie need to do to get it right?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Thought you said you were going to go easy on us this week lol!

No idea, but I'll guess they did it one take.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 10:55 am

Figured it would be easy, seeing as you got it right just by guessing! Answer is posted with the question... Until next week all you rebelscum out there... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Good Monday all you rebels out there just waiting for a new question to break your brains.  I promised an easy one this week, so I will try not to disappoint.  Let's see just how many of you can get this one right...

Question 150:
Which Death Star bay is the Millennium Falcon pulled into by a tractor beam?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 am

NO ONE? Really?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Michael Bay?
The Bay City Rollers?
Sitting on the dock of the bay?
Area 51?

Very Happy sorry, no idea, though I reckon when you reveal the answer it'll be blindingly obvious...
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:29 am

Docking Bay 94.

(EDIT: gah! no! silly me! That's Mos Eisley!)
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 9:52 am

Wow... I can't believe no one got it this week... This is like one of those questions that everyone should know off the top of their heads! Did everyone have a brain fart at the same time? Oh well... til next week kiddies... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 am

Good Monday morning all you rebels out there... it's Trivia time!  Hopefully this week will be a bit easier on you guys... I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope everyone will be able to get this one!  Let's find out shall we?

Question 151:
What was the cell number Princess Leia was kept in and what was the number's significance?

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 4:15 pm

I think it was cell 1138, and a reference to the earlier George Lucas film THX 1138.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 9:39 am

Not quite Paul but you were close! Answer is posted with the question... until next week rebelscum... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Yeah, isn't it detention cell block 1138? But she is in 2187.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm

comicalUser wrote:

Actually they said that Chewie was a prisoner transfer from AA-1138... but the princess' cell number was 2187 which is was the question was.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Good Monday all you happy campers... it's Monday and it's time for a new trivia question.  I promise to try to make it easier this week... shouldn't be too difficult!  Let's see just how attentive you scum are!

Question 152:
How many toes does Yoda have?

Answer:

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 6:22 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
comicalUser wrote:
. . . which is was  the question was.

Just an attempt at conversation. . .
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:25 pm

Not even a guess this week?
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Thought this might have been an easy one for you all but I suppose everyone is busy getting ready for the kids to go back to school... Until next week! May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Good Monday all you rebels out there... with school getting back in session, I'm sure most of you are busy, so I'll make this an easy on this week... So here we go...

Question 153:
In The Empire Strikes Back, which creatures attach themselves to the Millennium Falcon?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next