The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 pm

I know this one. It's Mynocks.

Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 pm

I knew you guys would know that one... rather easy if I do say so... answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you always!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Good Monday all you happy campers out there... it's Monday and it's time for a brand new trivia question from yours truly... let's see who can get this one shall we?

Question 154:
Which of the Star Wars movies was the first to be numbered?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: comicalUser

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 am

Empire Strikes Back.

Twentieth Century Fox did not like the idea of calling Star Wars 'Episode IV' as they thought it would confuse viewers, despite Lucas' insistence of having it. It would be present on the very next re-release.

Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 11:43 am

Way to go bro... I thought it was because they didn't think the movie would go over very well and would bomb at the box office! Answer is posted with the question... until next week... may the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
comicalUser
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
comicalUser

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 12:20 am

Welllll . . .there were several executives who did think it would fail.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Good Monday all you trivia fans out there... it's Monday and it's time for a brand new trivia question from yours truly!  This week, I figured I would put your mental capacity to the test by seeing how well you paid attention and just how good your memory still is after these 40+ years!  Try this out for size...

Question 155:
What detention block is Princess Leia being held in on the Death Star and what Cell Number?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 5:53 am

We had a question like this recently I think? Last time I said Leia's cell was 1138, but this time I'm saying it's cell 2187, Block AA! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 10:18 am

Close enough for government work... way to go bro... Answer is posted with the question... until next week... May the force be with you all!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 10:31 am

Good Monday morning all you happy rebels out there!  Today is a very special day... why you may ask?  Well... I'll let you all try to figure that out for yourselves!  It's Monday and we all know what that means... it's time for a new trivia question gleened from the very depths of our favorite movie francise.  But seeing as this is a very special day, I'll make this one an easy one for all of you, and anyone who can tell me why this is a special day will get extra bonus points!  So let's get on with the question this week shall we?

Question 156:
In which movie did Jabba the Hutt first appear, theatrically?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NO ONE
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 8:44 am

Well I would have thought that was a pretty easy one for you guys... but alas, I guess not. Can't believe I've been doing this trivia for 3 years this week! Wow... Really makes you think doesn't it? I guess everyone has been too busy or just gotten bored with this so, I'll let you guys decide if I should continue with it.
Back to top Go down
cichlidjedi
New User
New User
cichlidjedi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 8:00 pm

I Assume your looking for Return of the Jedi???

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 9:20 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
 I guess everyone has been too busy or just gotten bored with this so, I'll let you guys decide if I should continue with it.

Jim, I know I don't get to log in and do as much anymore as I probably should, but I always at least looked at the question and checked for the answer. I rather enjoyed this and hope you will consider keeping it going even if it seems people aren't in full participation some may be reading it not logged in.

Also you have a PM and email. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Hey Jim, just wanted to say thanks for hosting the game these past few years and doing an excellent job of bamboozling us with some tricky and interesting questions! Shame the forum isn't what it used to be, as there would be a lot more folk playing quizzes like these. I used to host the Detail Game which was a lot of fun and had good participation, but hard to see something like that getting involvement now, plus I wouldn't have the time to host such a thing what with work and home as it is.
If you do press on I'll aim to keep playing, but if not it's perfectly understandable.
BIG thanks man for all your effort cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 8:16 am

Thanks guys... I've had alot of fun doing it... you guys are great. I did however start up a Facebook group to ask the questions on so if any of you want to join and carry on, you can find it here:

Satyr's Star Wars Trivia Challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME TWO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7