The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge   Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:24 pm

If you haven't seen this, it's a real GTFO moment. Hasbro is crowd funding a 3.75 scale sail barge that will measure an amazing 4 ft in length. It's the most ambitious toy I've ever seen, even eclipsing the legendary G.I. Joe ARAH U.S.S. Flag carrier that was only ever a dream in my childhood.

The catch is Hasbro will only produce it if they get 5000 pre-orders within the next 23 days. And, as you can imagine, it's pricey coming in at $499. They're halfway there now with over 2600 backers. I have my doubts, but I am hoping. Check it out @ www.hasbrolab.com.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge   Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:44 pm

If i had an extra $500 laying around this would be a for sure funded thing from me. Not only would I expect it to get more expensive as time goes on, I have been wanting one of these ever since Wolff showed his building skills off making one.
Back to top Go down
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

PostSubject: Haslab   Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Hope they reach the ammount needed. It would be great for all SW vintage fans to have more and more things to add to their favourite collection.
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge   Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Now here is a chance for us in Europe to buy The Khetanna. Darkside Toys in the UK.

https://www.darksidetoys.co.uk/collections/the-vintage-collection-jabbas-sail-barge-the-khetanna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge   Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Collection Jabba's Sail Barge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1