The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy rebel commander

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy rebel commander   Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

aussiejames wrote:
Has anyone else come across the different arms version? (not my picture)
Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 LLrebelcommander_arms03

Guys...this is fake!!! Clearly fake!

I know that source...and on this site there are more clearly swaped figures. The Luke bespin is ridicolous! Dont forget....alot of Ledys are bad glued (you can open them easyily) and we have lots of overstock parts around.

So send me your LL RC and a Han Endor and I will make you such a figure....who wants one?????

I like TIG for all those variant hunters here, but guys dont try to hard finding "new" variants.....otherwise you will be fooled from scammers....and I dont want you guys to....ITS A TRAP!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Regards

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Imfromledyland
New User
New User
Imfromledyland

PostSubject: RC Ledy   Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 pm

sacko wrote:
Guys,

I have almost the exact same figure I wanted to post. I have 2 in the pics below. Left is Ledy and the right is that figure. Glossy black but standard color hood and boots. Same coo. The shape of his mustache also matches ledy although not the bright red. My standard (still carded) RC has matte black colors and a shorter mustache. Anyways we know there are variants within ledy like the CCP, how do we not know that this isn't also a ledy variant? I was sold mine as a ledy also. Here are the pics.

Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9511 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9512 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9513 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9514 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9515

Thanks

Jason

I have both variants of ledys first i thought that the glossy one is more Ledy than the other but the light brown boots comes from a
30 year old ledy collection imposible to fake it, so you were rights both are LL variants

Back to top Go down
Imfromledyland
New User
New User
Imfromledyland

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy rebel commander   Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Imfromledyland wrote:
sacko wrote:
Guys,

I have almost the exact same figure I wanted to post. I have 2 in the pics below. Left is Ledy and the right is that figure. Glossy black but standard color hood and boots. Same coo. The shape of his mustache also matches ledy although not the bright red. My standard (still carded) RC has matte black colors and a shorter mustache. Anyways we know there are variants within ledy like the CCP, how do we not know that this isn't also a ledy variant? I was sold mine as a ledy also. Here are the pics.

Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9511 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9512 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9513 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9514 Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 Img_9515

Thanks

Jason

I have both variants of ledys first i thought that the glossy one is more Ledy than the other but the light brown boots comes from a
30 year old ledy collection imposible to fake it, so you were rights both are LL variants

Actually I think I have an original RC variant weapon a different weapon totally but not sure 100% feel free to request pics
From RC
Best

Ralph Jedi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy rebel commander   Lili Ledy rebel commander - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy rebel commander

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4