The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

What a great TIGger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 am

Big kudos to the people who stayed even after the big raffle. :clap:
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:17 pm

awe shucks Embarassed Embarassed

thanks guys for welcoming to tig , I do love it here . thanks Very Happy
it does feel like home for me cheers :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 1:24 pm

This next guy I want to recognize has been an absolute strong individual to have around. He took it on himself to help out with some side projects and is currently working on something BIG that will help us all. He came to the board thirsty for knowledge and has quickly asserted himself to be an integral part of the site. He is a fantastic artist and a great friend, so if you get the chance to get to know him you will not regret it. I am throwing Mark (Lobotic) out as a great TIGger. He has solidified himself as a great member to have around and an all around great guy.

I know it seems like I speak a lot of our team in here (though a few are not on the team) but in truth the team is very close. It has been a pleasure to be a part of it and I have some close friends on the team (even if they don't like me much lol! ) I do have others not on the team set out for future posts also.

Honestly most of our members deserve single recognition for how great they are. We couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys to hang around in our spare time. :clap:
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Agreed! Mark is a stand-up guy and everyone should find some time to get to know him if you haven't already. Smile

He's also a knowledge sponge. lol!

This is one of the best communities out there in terms of forums period. Filled with kind, generous people that look out for each other like a family.

Glad to be a part of it!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 6:04 am

Great to have Mark onboard, he's a good guy and always willing to help out cheers
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 am

Just seen this and thanks guys!! wow!! I couldn't put it better than Bryan the team are awesome and there are alot of others in the forum i have a soft spot for as well. The TIG is a place for real genuine people with real interests about the hobby and that suits me just fine  Stormie Smiley there seems to be a boost of info being pumped into the gunnery lately because members are helping more and more, keep it up new and old members!!!

You know i will be back soon to annoy the hell out of you all and then you'll be sorry lol!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Welcome mark and I hope to get to know you as well as some of the other here have Smile.

I would like to also recognize this particular person for being such a great friend and all round awesome guy, One who will take the time to check on you just to ensure your ok.

He contacted me recently for just that reason. He has a full plate with all he does here and in his own life, but still takes the time for others. The person I am talking about is our good friend Bryan aka trappedtexan.

He is an awesome guy to know and one that I truly think of as family to both myself and my wife.

Thanks buddy for caring so much you and the others here are what make forums like this great to be apart of.

Larry
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 am

Mark and Bryan are 2 top notch guys for sure !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 am

arohk wrote:
Welcome mark and I hope to get to know you as well as some of the other here have Smile.

I would like to also recognize this particular person for being such a great friend and all round awesome guy, One who will take the time to check on you just to ensure your ok.

He contacted me recently for just that reason. He has a full plate with all he does here and in his own life, but still takes the time for others. The person I am talking about is our good friend Bryan aka trappedtexan.

He is an awesome guy to know and one that I truly think of as family to both myself and my wife.

Thanks buddy for caring so much you and the others here are what make forums like this great to be apart of.

Larry

Agreed! Bryan works his tail off to provide balance in the Force. Cool
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:56 am

What a great TIGger - Page 4 27559610
What a great TIGger - Page 4 Images10

Thanks guys. I try hard to make things fun around this joint. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:06 am

Bryan- gentleman and a scholar, he did exactly the same with me checked in to make sure I was okay, so genuine and like arohk said with the family problems that has happened this and still making time for all of us degenerates as well- star!!!!
bow

Ps Arohk I am sure our paths will pass and I have a feeling we are already friends Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 pm

All right you bunch of reprobates, it has been some time since I have made any nominations in here to pat anyone on the back for being a great member so I have two that I am going to give praise to here.

Firstly, this guy has been my friend for quite some time. I met him long ago and realized what a talent he had then and actually acquired an item for my collection that he made. He goes out of his way to make me look like a fool by asking the hardest dang weekly questions he can. With friends like this guy who needs enemies right? Of course I am talking about Jim (lrdsatyr8). Honestly he does the weekly question thing all on his own. He is a great guy and if you haven't seen his model builds check out the custom section area and see the incredible detail he puts into things.

Secondly is a fairly new guy. This guy is just soaking up knowledge, has been very respectful, has really just been an all around pleasure to have around (not to mention he said side with me in the question of the week thread lol! ) I am giving a new member great Tigger shout out to Danny (machinegunn). I don't know him as well as others here but he has been very receptive and respectful. He is really fitting in quickly around here and doing well.

Remember if you guys know of some great Tigger or have someone you want to recognize don't hesitate to add them in here.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

Bryan,

Thank you so much for the kind words man, it means a lot.

I have really been enjoying posting pictures, and talking with the other TIG members, there really are a great bunch of people up here, and honestly that is a very rare find these days.

While on the subject of Great TIGger's, I would like to give you, Bryan, a shout out too! You have been nothing short of a gentleman with me, and you have communicated with me privately regarding questions and help with regards to the site and how things work. You have also shared knowledge with me regarding these collectibles that we all cherish.

You are an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I am thankful for your time, and the time of the other members. Thank you for welcoming me, and making me feel like a part of the family. Thanks again to you, and the TIG community.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Machinegunn wrote:

Bryan,

Thank you so much for the kind words man, it means a lot.

I have really been enjoying posting pictures, and talking with the other TIG members, there really are a great bunch of people up here, and honestly that is a very rare find these days.

While on the subject of Great TIGger's, I would like to give you, Bryan, a shout out too! You have been nothing short of a gentleman with me, and you have communicated with me privately regarding questions and help with regards to the site and how things work. You have also shared knowledge with me regarding these collectibles that we all cherish.

You are an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I am thankful for your time, and the time of the other members. Thank you for welcoming me, and making me feel like a part of the family. Thanks again to you, and the TIG community.

Well thanks. Truth is though, I am just doing what I think a tig mod is supposed to do. It partly my job to help new guys and answer questions, and really i love this site so I do the best job I can to make tig a good and welcoming place.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger    What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:48 am

Thank you Bryan, I really love this site too man, and you guys have done such a great job, and it is such a wonderful site! Thanks again for everything!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4