The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

What a great TIGger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Couldn't agree more.

Paul took on a herculean task with the main site, and he just killed it! It's tedious and annoying, but he powered through like a champ!!

Paul is the man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:55 am

It's easy to forget how much effort is required to keep a site going, so I say kudos Paul. whack
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:55 am

Paul rocks! Period! bow
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:46 am

Hehe, thanks guys, I'd like to give you all a big shoutout as you're a caring and fun bunch to hang out with bow  

I'm also going to turn this back on Bryan Twisted Evil Bryan has been a force since joining the team and his proactive and helpful style doesn't go unnoticed. It's true he bugs the team with a million questions a day but he doesn't know we can put him on silent most of the time :cool laugh: Bryan, like AJ and Steve, will always go out and find helpful info and links when needed. His idea to bring back the movie game and front some prizes is also cool. Kudos and keep up the great work man!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

I'm also going to turn this back on Bryan Twisted Evil Bryan has been a force since joining the team and his proactive and helpful style doesn't go unnoticed.
Thanks Paul very kind of you.cheers

Artoo_Detour wrote:

It's true he bugs the team with a million questions a day but he doesn't know we can put him on silent most of the time

Now the truth comes out, I take back the above comment. up yours  

lol!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Keep up the great work Bryan. :clap:

I just want to apologize if I missed commenting on any of the great Tigger's.

You all are a great bunch of guys. bow
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Yep - Paul and Bryan are class acts cheers

I am proud to call both fellas my friends celebrate
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:44 am

Well, going to out another SOB......I mean TIG member. lol!

This guy is a great contributor and is always thinking of others. He recently called us here at TIG to arms to help out by sending Christmas cards to a little girl who had a tragedy happen in her life. He has joined the 501st which if you don't know the 501st is always involved in all sorts of cool things from parades to going to hospitals to visit kids to all sorts of events. He is a pretty selfless individual and offers help when he can and is just an all around great guy (even if he is Canadian). lol!

I am speaking of course of Larry (arohk). He is a great friend a good guy to get to know so if you haven't gotten to know him yet, now is a good time. Larry goes out of his way to help fellow tiggers and is usually involved in a bit of everything here on the board. He has just been a great friend and guy to know.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:53 am

To Canada! cheers

What a great TIGger - Page 2 433210
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Larry is a very nice genuine bloke, glad to know him and call him a mate cheers

Them Canucks can be crazy dudes thou lol!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Damn you Bryan now I am blushing Embarassed. There are people here way more greater then me, I just try to make people happy that's all. I will always be very honoured to have friends like you all here you are like family to me, The friendship you have all shown me over the years and the compassion you all showed me and my wife will never be forgotten. Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:08 am

Larry is a genuine guy and a gent. Glad he is here at TIG. He also makes some cool customs cheers
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Congrats on getting in with the 501st Larry!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Many people are great on here but I want to shout out to Stef. He answers so many of my How Much is this... types of post and (seemingingly unsure rofl ) never complains about it.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Can I complain now? LOL
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Richard_H wrote:
Many people are great on here but I want to shout out to Stef.  He answers so many of my How Much is this... types of post and (seemingingly unsure rofl ) never complains about it.  

To the banner man! cheers

(And everything else you've accomplished and built! Laughing)
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:51 pm

There's still lot's I want to achieve. I think 2016 will be a good year to start Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Kudos to Stef for his great guides, banners and some excellent work on the main site too cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Well, I want to make another great TIGger nomination. This guy joined up just a short time ago, but what an impact he has had on the community here. This person has gone out of his way to make cool question of the week/month and battle of the week/month threads. He always has a great attitude and for sure came to our site looking to learn and share his love and passion for the hobby. He also has some really cool comic related stuff which he has shared a bit of with us. Put your hands together for Matt (Darthmatt22). Like everyone else in this thread he is an all around great guy to get to know and has a huge passion for the hobby and this community. :clap:
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes Matt is one very cool guy I am glad to have gotten to know him better, we share lots of the same interest so we are always pming each other about the latest Star Wars rebels and stuff like that and just to chat. like everyone here he is a genuine person one I am very happy to call a friend.

Larry
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:41 pm

As one of just maybe 3 TIG'ers I've met in person he's the bees knees!! Great member, glad he's here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Just saw this!

Thanks a lot, fellas! I'm happy to be part of such a great community with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and fun-loving group of people!

Glad to have met all of you and gotten to know others that share the same collecting interests in this category as well as interests in other forms of media (comics, television and movies).

With that being said... I think I owe you guys a question of the week!

Look out for it to drop tomorrow! (2/19/16)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:14 pm

I always look forward to Matt's Qs of the week, Battle of the month and his forays into the comic world. He's a great guy to have onboard cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Kudo's to Matt, although you're a new coming to the forum you've already made a big impact. Keep up the good work!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Respect to Matt :clap:
Has not been here that long but has made massive efforts to help the forum, and is a really sound guy cheers
Great to have u on board Matt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next