The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Yes mate, whenever I spot one in someones collection via the forums/FB which I don't own I store the images away and add them to my wanted list.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

Update
Added B-Wing Fighter Instructions (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 K1uB9c6s
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Update
Upgraded $16.00 Cash Rebate Leaflet (K), Added Star Wars Is Forever/79 Action Figure Collect Them All Mailaway Poster (K) and Palitoy Distribution Insert (P)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 YM3rTDhs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 7rroNSRs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 LdQo6Rgs

Last edited by walkie on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:24 am

An amazing collection and fantastic resource, makes me want to start collecting these.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:28 am

Thank you. Beleive it or not I still have loads of items to photo, so be sure to keep checking back for further updates.

Plus as far as focuses go it's probably one of the easiest and smallest to store !!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Congrats on the latest Stef. One of my fave focuses is paperworks and you're right it's easy enough to store. Keep up this great thread! Look forward to the next lot of goodies.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:45 pm

I especially like the newest additions here. I have eyeballed the poster for a while and think it is really cool. This is the first time I have seen one with a mailer envelope.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Update
Added Planetary Maps (K)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 0illsoos Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 CjVsNQ8s
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Update
ROTJ Is Entering Your Galaxy... Leaflet (GM), ROTJ £1 Off Toys... Leaflet (Unknown), John Menzies Competition Leaflet (GM), Warranty Leaflets V3 & V4 (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 BLOvifWs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 APpXYXes Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Ngd9jlNs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Mzx0MXDs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 D8HZPzQs
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Congrats on those Stef. The Airfix and Fantasia are very cool. I saw them in the latest vintage purchases but for some reason your thumbnail pics here won't open for me  :scratch:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:20 pm

These thumbnails are dummies and serve as a sneak peak to what updates are in the main thread.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Update
ROTJ - Toute La Collection De Jouets Catalogues (GM & M)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 NGUJd8Is Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 JUJGsQZs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Update
Added X-Wing Instructions (M) & Toymaster Leaflets (UK)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 QgIKYPUs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 IgnX42Ws
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 9:36 am

Update
Added Imperial Attack Base Instructions (TT) AT-AT Instructions - Rev.2 (P), Upgraded Imperial Troop Transport (P), Snowspeeder (P)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 7GjOyOvs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 H6sueT8s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 OFmTx2os Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 JJRyKmls
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Update
Added ROTJ Is Entering Your Galaxy... Leaflet (x2), Upgraded Imperial Attack Base (P), Y-Wing (L). Added Le Retour Du Jedi Poster (GM)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 FDmqImbs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 OWvRYSJs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 5XUKbQTs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 X5BKPlvs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 KQ7j7MWs

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 am

Update
Fixed missing X-Wing Fighter entry in the Meccano section
Fixed missing Rebel Armoured Snowspeeder/ROTJ entry in the Kenner Canada section
Fixed missing Darth Vader Tie Fighter - Collectors Series entry in the Kenner section
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 6:14 am

Update
Added Tie Fighter (GL), Tie Interceptor (GL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Yz5Kxggs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Szb3R2Xs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Update
Fixed missing Twin Pod Cloud Car entry in the Kenner section
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Update
Added John Menzies Competition Leaflet (UK), Special Offer Mini Catalogue (Clipper Benelux)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 RyOnqZBs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Bnjqjbas
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Update
Added "The Star Wars Saga Continues" Poster (UK)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 RFak6iOs
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:02 am

Update
Added Death Vader Tie Fighter (LL), Snowspeeder (LL), INT-4 - 2nd Version (LL), ROTJ/Airfix £1 Off Leaflet - 5th Revision (UK), L'Empire Contre Attaque Fold-out Poster (M)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 R55mcnrs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 2P7ytDFs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Yk8EuyQs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 Xk7WE63s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 PxbYGzSs

PS OMG, nearly a year since my last update!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Update
Added L'Empire Contre Attaque Fold-out Poster - Small Version (M), John Menzies Exclusive ROTJ Poster (UK), Warranty Leaflet - Version 5 (LL)

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 IHGb1uXs Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 LrP50X8s Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 YtwqarPs

Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:04 pm

nice additions Stef cheers . good to see you posting
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 am

I love the foreign advert!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 3:14 am

That's sweet you finally got the ESB Miro Meccano poster cats. I didn't know there are two differen versions. And good work on the John Menzies too, always wanted one of those as JM was one of my local toy shops as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2   Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkie's....Read The Bloody Instructions!! Limelight V2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next