The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( Empty
PostSubject: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey guys saw this on the MSN news this morning Sad

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1000804/brother-shielded-sister-in-fatal-melbourne-crash

I am getting so tired of seeing, all these young kids getting killed by their fuckwit mates, driving their souped up vehicles.
5 kids died in that crash and the description of the scene sounds horrific Sad
I couldn't even begin to imagine how I would feel, if this was one of my kids killed, by one of their fuckwit mates Sad

Some questions!

1.How do you reckon this sort of thing..ie kids driving super fast cars, with little or no driving experience, killing themselves and lots of innocent people because of totally reckless behaviour head bang , can be stopped?

2.Is this the same over seas also?

3.It seems to be happening more and more lately..or are they reporting it more?

4.Or are the kids just getting more and more reckless nowadays?

5.Are the parents to blame in anyway?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Its an interesting dilemma Josh kids these days are wild and wreckless.

Just the other day some little fuckwit chavs smashed some glass bottles on my street outside my house opposite the park obviously been a dog owner i was furious so i went after them with my cricket bat and they legged it. Then when i came in my mrs went mad saying the could have had knifes and shit.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

I honestly reckon as soon as they stopped parents and teachers disciplining children, the world has gone to shit Sad
The little fuckers are running amok down here in OZ.
And your missus is right mate I am afraid Sad Nowadays you are probably liable to get stabbed...
The machete seems to be the weapon of choice aat the moment! Whereas butterfly knives were the thing in my day!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Answers to your questions Josh

1. Parents should NOT get there teenage kids cars like that, mainly ones who has a record of driving at high speeds to begin with. Thats just asking for an accident like this to happen.

2. Alot of high speed driving around here is due to street racing and some morons wanting to act cool. Look at Hulk Hogans son. Street racing in Cali and wrecked, paralizing or seriously injuring the guy in the car with him. Back to answer #1 for this.

3. and 4. Its just getting worse these days because alot of the younger kids could care less and want to look cool in front of their friends, so more are ending up like the kid in the news.

5. Sure the parents are to blame in a way. They should realize and/or care what their kids are doing. Look at the one in question. Known for driving fast, but the parents still let him drive a car like that. So theres no need in them saying anything about the car or anything. Just like what happened here in the states in Colombine. The parents should've seen that their kids were some warped shits and sent them to treatment. But no, they blame games and music for their kids' problems. Some parents need to just look in the mirror and then they will see where the problems lie.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

Chris_J wrote:
Answers to your questions Josh

1. Parents should NOT get there teenage kids cars like that, mainly ones who has a record of driving at high speeds to begin with. Thats just asking for an accident like this to happen.

2. Alot of high speed driving around here is due to street racing and some morons wanting to act cool. Look at Hulk Hogans son. Street racing in Cali and wrecked, paralizing or seriously injuring the guy in the car with him. Back to answer #1 for this.

3. and 4. Its just getting worse these days because alot of the younger kids could care less and want to look cool in front of their friends, so more are ending up like the kid in the news.

5. Sure the parents are to blame in a way. They should realize and/or care what their kids are doing. Look at the one in question. Known for driving fast, but the parents still let him drive a car like that. So theres no need in them saying anything about the car or anything. Just like what happened here in the states in Colombine. The parents should've seen that their kids were some warped shits and sent them to treatment. But no, they blame games and music for their kids' problems. Some parents need to just look in the mirror and then they will see where the problems lie.

Thanks Chrisso Smile
I am with you 100%
Parents are getting alot slacker in regards to their childrens wellbeing and growth into adulthood!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 am

"Parents are getting alot slacker in regards to their childrens wellbeing and growth into adulthood" I think nowadays more families have both parents working and kids are left to do what they want. Parents then feel bad they don't spend enough time with their kids and spoil them (don't discipline them, buy them nice cars etc.) Cars are getting a lot faster as well. The average 10 year old family car will do 200kmh. My first car was lucky to do 100kmh downhill. I think the school system is failing badly, you can now graduate with very basic maths & english skills & parents are expecting schools to do more parenting. The street sign across from me was getting ripped out by some girl the other night. She would have been 12 at the most, it was midnight and when she saw me she said "what the fuck are you looking at cunt" What the hell!! At that age I wasn't allowed out after dark, and if I even thought about speaking to an adult like that affraid affraid If my dog was to do anything wrong I am fully responsible for his actions (fines etc, I could even go to jail) If a child killed somebody, parents legal responsibility- ZERO
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 am

i feel bad and lucky at the same time , because i had my recless moments behind the wheel

i never drive drunk tho

, i have massive respect for the brother that saved his sister

my sympathie for the remaing familiy

it's not only overseas bro , it happens here all the time

and it should defently come an end to this madness

i mean people in haiti didnt have choice , these kids had
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
i feel bad and lucky at the same time , because i had my recless moments behind the wheel

i never drive drunk tho

, i have massive respect for the brother that saved his sister

my sympathie for the remaing familiy

it's not only overseas bro , it happens here all the time

and it should defently come an end to this madness

i mean people in haiti didnt have choice , these kids had

I think they/we forget how lucky we have got it, not living in a third world country with their quality of life and such:(
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm

aussiejames wrote:
"Parents are getting alot slacker in regards to their childrens wellbeing and growth into adulthood" I think nowadays more families have both parents working and kids are left to do what they want. Parents then feel bad they don't spend enough time with their kids and spoil them (don't discipline them, buy them nice cars etc.) Cars are getting a lot faster as well. The average 10 year old family car will do 200kmh. My first car was lucky to do 100kmh downhill. I think the school system is failing badly, you can now graduate with very basic maths & english skills & parents are expecting schools to do more parenting. The street sign across from me was getting ripped out by some girl the other night. She would have been 12 at the most, it was midnight and when she saw me she said "what the fuck are you looking at cunt" What the hell!! At that age I wasn't allowed out after dark, and if I even thought about speaking to an adult like that affraid affraid If my dog was to do anything wrong I am fully responsible for his actions (fines etc, I could even go to jail) If a child killed somebody, parents legal responsibility- ZERO

Don't forget that there are also some parents who dont want to make time with their kids. There was a 9-10 year old here last year who almost got killed when he was hit by a car on his 4-wheeler. He was living with his grandparents because his parents didn't want him. Those are the worst ones when they get older. In the states, they are now going after the parents when the kid gets into trouble. Who else would pay for all the fines the kid racked up?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(   How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How could it be fixed? Bloody sad :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1