The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 am

A while ago a Leia Hoth figure from a Spanish childhood collection was discussed:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p345-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#88387

Leia Hoth, COO #2: Left (Kenner), Right (Figure from Spain).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7139_zps5e334c1d

Compared to her Kenner sister, the Leia from Spain has:
- A face which is cast in a darker coloured ("tanned") plastic (this turns out not to be an unique trait, see next post)
- Pale coloured hips
- Greenish brown boots, (the same colour as used on the POCH Luke Farmboy!)

This Leia Hoth figure was obtained from Spanish childhood collections a few times within the past two years, for instance by Kenneth, and also by myself.
This figure was very likely to be POCH: 1) unique paint apps compared to Kenner figure, 2) Spanish origin.

John helped me getting the final proof by making a close up of his Leia Hoth 37/41 back. Very Happy
This is the same figure, having the rough emblem (John confirmed this) , belonging to this COO family.

Leia Hoth figure on 37/41 back. Picture made by John (Darthberizing).
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 10863622_10204590648822391_1781700501_n_zps9bab7215-1

So there seems to be at least two unique POCH Leia Hoth variants.
The other variant having a different COO, very dark hair, and greenish eyes can be found on Wolff's site.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 am

Looking at the tanned plastic head of the POCH Leia Hoth variant described in the previous post. And sticking to the working theory that PBP merely imported plastic parts from Asia in the early POCH era, there is one thing that puzzled me for a while.
Wouldn't you expect Kenner figures having the same tanned head?

Greg (Flycasual) helped me to get an answer. He found a Leia Hoth figure outside of Spain, looking very similar as her POCH sister. In fact I couldn't tell the differences from pictures alone, so we decided to have the figure sent to my place to make some comparison pictures.

Left: Leia Hoth COO#2 / Middle: POCH Leia Hoth COO#2 /  Right: POCH Luke Farmboy.
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0948_zps6802ca73

Left: Leia Hoth COO#2 / Middle: POCH Leia Hoth COO#2 /  Right: POCH Luke Farmboy.
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0949_zpsd908e78e

Left: Leia Hoth COO#2 / Middle: POCH Leia Hoth COO#2
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0950_zpsb234f7ed

The left Leia and the POCH Leia share the same COO and tanned plastic head.
But there are also some clear differences:
- The POCH Leia Hoth has greenish coloured trousers (like the POCH Luke Farmboy).
- The POCH Leia Hoth has paler hips.

It seems to me that the left figure is a Kenner figure having the same tanned head.
It makes sense, assuming PBP only imported the tanned heads to make their own figures.

The tanned head on itself might be caused by discolouration linked to a certain batch of plastic.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 am

Finally a line-up of four Leia Hoth figures, all obtained from Spain:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0951_zps272e9d01

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0952_zps14c2ecd6

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0953_zps2e3a529f

- all having the 3-line COO and the 'soft' emblem belonging to this COO family (so different from the tanned head POCH variant, having a rough emblem)
- all having greenish trouers like the POCH Luke Farmboy  
- all having darker hair

What kind of figure is this?  unsure
A third Spanish variant like the one described on Wolff;s site, having normal instead of greenish brown facial details?

All input is welcome, as always.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 am

Hi:
I have one Leia Hoth from a spanish childhood with similar darker coloured plastic in the head.
In the left, one Kenner Leia with the same COO.
The Spanish figure has greenish brown boots and melts marks on the back torso, but the colour of the hips aren´t paler... are diferent of the Kenner figure and a tonality different from the torso of the figure unsure
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Lafoto1_zpsec30c95f
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Lafoto2_zpsf417bcc1
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Lafoto3_zps3dfc39d1
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Lafoto4_zps6456a2dc
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Lafoto5_zps247c6a50
I hope that these photos can help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi Dario,

Thanks for posting pictures of your Leia Hoth. Very Happy
To me your figure seems like a combination of the 3-line COO figure (legs, torso with smooth emblem) with the tanned head.

Probably all kind of combinations are possible when taking parts from different mould families and welding them into figures...

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p930-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#125533
Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:05 am

Thanks Marco!!
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 am

I had a quick scout through this and part 1 of the discussion threads and there doesn't appear to be much posted on Chewie, so I thought I would post some pics of my recent purchase from ebay.ES

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7882_zpsb3afa141

Kenner coo II.1a counterpart on left, Poch? figure on right.
It appears to me to be the same figure as posted by Nicolas and Marco back on page 64, part 1 of the discussion thread. Although, like marco's, mine has a painted pouch.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7885_zps918dc02b

Although rubbed off from the front, the bandolier paint on the back of the figure can be seen to be of a more creamy, off white, with thicker, more crisply applied paint (sharper, more defined edges to the paint spray ops).  

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7884_zps1a50b770

the pouch dot/ ring is unpainted, the colour of the pouch is a darker brown (but not black) compared to his Kenner counterpart.

Although like in the previous posts by Nicolas and Marco, the limbs on my figure are discoloured (mixed up?).
The torso is a lighter, much more reddish brown colour, compared to his Kenner and PBP counterparts.
His eyes are smaller and the pupils are a slightly darker shade of blue (one looking up, the other looking down) compared to his Kenner coo counterpart.
What's left of the white paint in his mouth and eyes, appears to be, like the bandolier paint, a more off shade of white.

from top, clockwise: no coo Euro,
                           PBP no coo, circle underfoot,
                           then Poch?,
                           lastly Kenner HK coo II.1a counterpart.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7896_zps64dddcfe

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7902_zps638023c8

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7900_zps33b36daf

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_7904_zps91c9ef04

Poor sonic welding and cracks to the torso, can also be seen on this figure.

Last edited by chris.75 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Great post and research, Chris. :clap:

I have found two very similar (same?) Chewies in Spanish collections sofar.
After having my collection sorted out, I will make some pictures so we can compare these Chewies  to yours.

Seems that we might have a second Spanish Chewie variant, next to the black pouch version.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks Marco Smile
it would be great to see some more of your comparison pics?
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:07 pm

hello
I have found a second chewe like this in a poch group of figure this time. all the other figures where confirmed poch: han hoth chocolate, han small belt...And this time the paint of the pouch was half arased, so I think the paint gose away when the limbs are getting green for some reason. So I guess with my other chewe, the one with unpainted poch, the paint of the poch was just gone because limbs were quite green. But I don't think it was unpainted from factory.
hope that helps, cheers
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_8210
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_8211
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_8212
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_8213

and that was the first one:
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Star_w10
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Star_w11
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:41 am

Thanks for chiming In  Nicolas, your right, both your Spanish Chewie's look to be the same variant as mine.
Same II.1a coo and the same distinctive reddish brown torso, the same, darker blue, wonky eye spray ops and discloured limbs.

edit: Oh and that is a great looking Han 'chocolate pants' Hoth you got there Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:40 am

Finally found here: POCH Leia Hoth with green eyes.

Very pleased to add her to the collection. Very Happy

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0985_zpsc9b05fb4

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0986_zpsc65bca35

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 IMG_0987_zps50ca4b02
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:55 am

congrats, it's in great condition!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:08 pm

very nice new addition Marco, she is in really great shape :clap:
Back to top Go down
Eddiedangerous
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:55 pm

This popped up where I wasn't expecting it the other day and thought I would seek the forum's advice with my 1st post...

So I presume this is Poch as opposed to PBP Stormtrooper.
Unusually it has melt marks to the front of the torso not the back, and pochish black paint.
I have tried to show the black paint against a confirmed Poch DSC for comparison.
However macro iphone photos aren't really the best.
There is also an open groove on each side of his face I haven't seen elsewhere either.
I tried to mark what I mean with arrows.

So what do you guys think, is this Poch?
There isn't a massive amount about this particular figure out there and would value your opinions.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2222
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2223THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2224THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2225THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2226
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2227THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Face_w10THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Face_w11THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Img_2228
Back to top Go down
ponchobelt
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Love that stormie Laughing

is this a lando poch whatdya think boys

regards chris

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 <a href=THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 POCH_zpsrmqkwbp0" />
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Did anyone see this Bossk on eBAY recently?...

I'm pretty sure it was the correct COO and sculpt for a POCH figure but also had mixed-up, which look like the "toxic green" variant. Compared to Marco's example it also appears to have the same paint fault on the left arm and over-spray on the white harness on the lower torso.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 0lz7jjv
Back to top Go down
vincentvanghoul
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vincentvanghoul

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 pm

I was told that Marco was the guy to ask... I have these two Yodas that I posted photos of in a separate thread. They're very similar, except one's head has changed color more than the other. I was wondering if maybe one of them might be Poch. I've seen some things that have lead me in that direction, but there's a whole lot I don't know. Any opinions? Thanks!

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_17
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_18
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_19
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_20
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_21
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_22
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_23
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_24
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 pm

walkie wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was the correct COO and sculpt for a POCH figure but also had mixed-up, which look like the "toxic green" variant. Compared to Marco's example it also appears to have the same paint fault on the left arm and over-spray on the white harness on the lower torso.

Sure wish I had seen it. Did it sneak by with a low bid or did someone know what it was?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:13 am

Yes. It wa poorly listed as "star wars vintage figure" and sold for just over a 100 euros. The euro to dollar rate is nearly 1:1 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

Stefan, tell me you bought it at that. A true poch bossk with all toxic green hasnt sold in a while, but I think the last sale a few years ago was around the $600 mark if I remeber correctly. And they seem to be impossible to find nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 am

vincentvanghoul wrote:
I have these two Yodas that I posted photos of in a separate thread. They're very similar, except one's head has changed color more than the other. I was wondering if maybe one of them might be Poch. I've seen some things that have lead me in that direction, but there's a whole lot I don't know. Any opinions? Thanks!

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 Photo_17

Hi,

Yodas with COO#3 and #6 belong to the same mould family, having 1) the belt strings oriented in paralel (in stead of oriented in a divergent way), and 2) accessories with the ejector pin marks (belt, cane, and staff).
According to Alex, Kader Industries produced these figures for Kenner in their Hong Kong factory. That makes a lot of sense as the plastic of the head seems prone to detoriation, like is often the case for Kader plastic.

It is just a theory, but PBP might have imported plastic parts from Kader Industries, and probably other factories as well, to weld them into their own produced figures during the POCH era. When the parts were unpainted these were painted in the Spanish factory, to give rise to unique paint variants.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p285-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#85833

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p315-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#86543

In the second thread you see a POCH Yoda with COO#3 having a leather head (not unique) and seemingly unique pistache painted hands.  
It is always difficult to judge subtle differences from pics, but your Yoda seems to have normal green hands. So I tend to think it is a Kenner figure, from a cool COO family.  

Hope this helps,
Marco

BTW: Lili Ledy also produced Yodas with COO#3 and COO#6, but these look totally different compared to their Kenner and POCH counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am

walkie wrote:

Very cool figure, and congrats to the new owner if he reads this.

Wondering:

A. is this a figure having limbs from two different batches, normal brown (imported from Asia) and toxic green (painted in Spain)?
B. Or is this a transition figure slowly going from brown to toxic green?

One can only speculate - but I tend to stick to option A, as we can not see any limbs in transition, meaning limbs with both brown and green colour.
Back to top Go down
vincentvanghoul
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vincentvanghoul

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:25 am

That helps a lot, Marco. Thank you for explaining it to me. I also have a carded one of these with some similar characteristics, and a degradation green snake, that I bet is from the same COO family. Thanks again for the info. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 am

Glad, I could help you further.

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next