The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can not see all ebay feedback??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Can not see all ebay feedback?? Empty
PostSubject: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

So this fake sold for $1800 Shocked  111185698935 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-1984-Yak-Face-MOC-/111185698935?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D111185698935%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=mg5RfVCLzQ6UT0tpOgmqTUIpccw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Buyer: Professional!!! Perfect transaction, fast ship, safe packaging-excellent Ebayer! 6***8 ( 337Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499)

It seems that now looking at a lot of other feedback from many different sellers not all 'names' are clear. :scratch: 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Bizzar! I've not seen that before.

When you initially go into the feedback profile, and look at the scrolling feedback below the star rating, the buyers names are shown, so I don't know why they're disguised when you look at the detailed feedback.
The only names visible in the detailed feedback are those of sellers. :scratch:

At least you should be able to contact the buyer & inform him it's a recard, if that was your plan.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 pm

cantina_patron wrote:

At least you should be able to contact the buyer & inform him it's a recard, if that was your plan.
yes but I can't tell who it is????

edit: :I am stupid:  look at scrolling banner as instructed do not click 'see all' Embarassed 

Last edited by aussiejames on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 am

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 am

Well spotted James, i sent the poor buyer a note to pop onto this thread and have a look, i hate to see guys getting ripped off like that.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 am

fake- 'A partir 4 ans' , the top left three numbers should line up, Yak Face nameplate font wrong etc.... Can not see all ebay feedback?? Fake_y10

real- ' A partir DE 4 ans '

Can not see all ebay feedback?? Yak-face-potf-moc
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:40 am

Nice call james, the bubble looks off too, as does the seal, poor buyer has been scammed, but i think he still has time to get his money back if he acts fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can not see all ebay feedback??   Can not see all ebay feedback?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can not see all ebay feedback??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1