The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starting over with my live

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

starting over with my live Empty
PostSubject: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

, some of you already know , that i have been having a ruff time

keeping my shop on it's feet , and i have decide to stop , i was working in the morning at my dad's

and at night , and still iam struggeling , so , to keep having a live i decide , it has to stop

so , under advicement of my accountent and laywer plus the parents

iam putting down my books

so in the last day's i cleaned my place to everything i want to keep and put is som carppy old furniture

and i will let them inpound it to be sold in an auction , after that my debts will be cleared

so , i will have to move and search for a new appartment , i have moved my collections out already so that's save

along with my non replacable childhood stuff and furniture

what iam getting at is that , it's verry possible that , i wont be online for a while

and i just wanted to say goodbye and see you guy's later

and yes whenever i get the chance i'll log inand say hello

but right now i got to start buoilding a new live

i also have search new bosses for my cats' wich is hardbreaking , because i can only offord to keep two

wich ones i dont know

so dark clouds over a bumpy road for me , and i got along way to go

burn a candle for me will ya
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 am

Ill have a large smoke for you Jim, and good luck m8, you know where we are when you wanna chat Smile

Having a bad day????

Last edited by The Admiral on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 am

JImmy, you will be missed, but I wish you the best of luck in starting over.

We will still be here when you are ready to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 am

Sad news Jim but you are doing the right thing, I hope to see you back sooner than expected but please take your time

Building a new life from the ground again is hard work, been there and done that but you can do it, have faith and work hard
and it will all work itself out.

See you when you return Jimmy and if you get a chance to drop in at times even better, sorry for your cats as well, hope
they go to good homes mate!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

Sorry to hear that Jimmy.

Just know your mates at TIG will always be thinking of you. And we'll be here when you get back. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Stop by from time to time to say hi! Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:58 am

Remember it's darkest before the dawn. Hope this is all behind you soon and you're back online with us quickly m8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am

:crying: :crying: We'll miss you Jimbo. Take your time and get everything straight again.Hope to see you back soon, bud.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Good luck Jimmy, you will be sorely missed my friend.

I remember you joinging up on SWF and thinking you were a nutter....and I was right you are a nutter Wink

I hope all works out for you mate and log back on when things settle to let us know how you're getting on.

Take care buddy

Stu
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:11 pm

[quote="The Admiral"]Ill have a large smoke for you Jim, and good luck m8, you know where we are when you wanna chat Smile

Yes Jimmy, me too!

....hope you`ll have a good start!! Life is a bitch...and a lot of us already know, I think (?).

No matter what happens...keep your figures..maybe only the rarer ones...but keep them. I'd always loved them most when I was down Wink

See you in chat m8

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi Jimmy.

Damn, I didn't know this. :sadwalk:

Sorry to hear that brother.

Ik wens je echt ontzettend veel sterkte in deze moeilijke dagen, maar met iemand met jouw energie moet het haast wel goedkomen. Daar heb ik een rotsvast vertrouwen in. Hou vol!

Sorry about the Dutch guys, but some things are easier to express in ones foreign tongue.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Sorry to hear that Jimmy! Crying or Very sad

Hope you manage to sort things out mate,you will be sorely missed!

Sincere best wishes for the future! Very Happy

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Chin up Jimmy mate i i really hope things work out for you buddy.

Take your time bro to get right you sound like your dealing with things methodically which is defo the best way to tackle things like this imo.

Whenever you get chance pop in and see hi and remember you'll always be a huge part of this community even if you just get an hour in an internet cafe here and there so we know your alright bro Smile

Take Care

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Jimmy, but it's the right thing to do m8. Good luck & we'll all be thinking of you. You know where you can come for a chat anytime mate.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 am

thanks for all the kind words guy's

i'll def get my ass back asap

it's just all a matter of time , and making the right decisions before i return

in a half an hour iam leaving for court where i will make my annoucement

so , light a candle for me that everything will work out the way i plan to

also again thanks for the morale support , without this from you guy's my family and friends, i dont know if i could take it all

well , i would , but dont know if my reaction would be this fast

btw , i dont recall , getting payments from ebay from tig bro's , but if so , all paid items from ebay , have been shipped

catch you guy's hopefully sooner then later
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am

I hope everything works out OK for you Jimmy- I'm sure it will. No rush with the ebay stuff- I can wait for the fat guy. I couldn't stay away from here too long- you'll be the same Smile TIG will NOT be the same without you, so do write in with words of wisdom every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 am

fuuuuuuuk jimmy

zwaar zuigende zever, al die economische toestanden, wa?
't is zekerst nie evident om uwe kop boven water te houden in een nichemarkt zoals die van u
ik hoop echt dat ge niet té veel shit op uwe boterham krijgt met de vereffening (kan er van meespreken)

waar zoekt ge voor te wonen/werken? wie weet kan ik helpen met teen of tander (immogewijs of jobkes)

enfin ge weet me te vinden! roep maar Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 am

oke , in a halfhour

a curretator a lawyer and a griffier will come an right my shit up also , they will look in to how come i had to close down , enough

reasons point out that it was due to a bad accountent and , two years of open roads( contructions and shit ) will point that out

but shit happens everywhere , and i fig i had enough shit already behind me , so cross your finbgers and light a candle for me , guy's i will need it
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Jimmy,

Just seen this dude...

If you get a chance to read this man: I wish you all the luck and all the very best for the future!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

hope all went well today Jimmy, can't imagine that being much fun Sad
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Jim gave me an update in chat earlier, hes been cleared of debts and things are looking good Smile starting over with my live Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Jim gave me an update in chat earlier, hes been cleared of debts and things are looking good Smile starting over with my live Icon_cheers

Nice news Rob! Send our regards next time you speak dude!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:56 pm

thanks , guy's , now , i just need to find a place to set my collection , up Cool
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Good stuff....fresh start (with vintage SW).
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:31 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
thanks , guy's , now , i just need to find a place to set my collection , up Cool

Thats great news Jimmy glad for you mate now you can just keep moving forward bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Great news Jimmy, now grab a beer and enjoy your night!

This song always used to make me feel better after hurting myself on my board, used to come home with my friends, drink and listen to NOFX lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting over with my live   starting over with my live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting over with my live

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next