The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Empty
PostSubject: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 am

I realise its not vintage, but in a way the new movies could very much be linked to the original trilogy, so im actually getting a bit excited although they are a while off yet.

Its great for the hobby imo, and the possibility of whole new SW worlds, wars, dramas, characters has got me pretty excited.

I cant wait to see the new characters, sets, lands, stories, a whole new SW generation will be born, and it comes at a great time for us older generation to share with the kids and have an excuse to relive it again with our kids for those of you that have them.

Anyway, im getting more and more excited even though i realise they are not going to be like the original trilogy.

Whos excited?affraid cheers 

Last edited by AussieFortuna on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I seen some of the suposed trailers and man it looks like Disney is going to knock it out of the park I have the date set and I don't care if the world is coming to an end I am going to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 pm

I've been excited since it was announced, I don't think Disney will screw it up. Either way new movies coming is better then only having the original 3 movies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:14 pm

arohk wrote:
I seen some of the suposed trailers and man it looks like Disney is going to knock it out of the park I have the date set and I don't care if the world is coming to an end I am going to see it Smile

Whats these 'supposed trailers' and where can i see them, are these put out by disney?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm stoked, and even better is that my son will be around 7 years old when it's released (same age as me when SW came out) and we can go see it together cheers
I'm looking forward to the buzz of the film trailers, food and drink promotions, posters, toys, and of course the actual films! Bring it on  Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Yeah I can't wait Smile I hope the dark Vader burger comes to Sweden this time, I don't care how many illegal toxic paint pigments it's in that black bread, I want one!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 pm

here is the link where I found the info I believe from what I seen and read this is either part of the movie or what it will be like either way it should be really cool. just scroll down you can't miss it

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/22763/20130802/star-wars-episode-7-plot-franchise-set-to-launch-production-under-different-alias-trailer-news.htm
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:31 pm

WOW!

That was a fan made vid... that guy better be employed by some studio, somewhere!

Neat to see and yeah, of course I can't wait!
Seeing how Disney has treated Marvel, I really think these will be very cool and action packed but I hope they don't loose too much of the charm the originals had. As long as they don't bury the plot under too much action, we should be happy.

It will be an interesting year and change as things start shaping up.

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:35 pm

I seen a few of the same type of trailers all seem to be hinting at the same look. I am just totally stoked that we will see some of the old cast like, Anthony, Kenny, Harrison, Carrie and mark who are all cast as there original roles.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Do you mean the fan made trailer cut together mostly of force unleashed and knights of the old republic? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Wow that was great Larry, thanks for posting it mate cheers (even as a fan made vid, still a great watch cheers )
Like the other guys, I can't wait, bring it on Very Happy

Last edited by Nico on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Rawlin wrote:
Do you mean the fan made trailer cut together mostly of force unleashed and knights of the old republic? Smile
Crap. haha... Goes to show you how much I know about gaming. Smile
Might have to watch some cut-scenes from them now.
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Aussie Foruna wrote:

All the noob Disney collector's that's who, put your wallets away guys, your making it hard for us skint folk Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 pm

I am absolutely stoked. I cant wait to find out more about where KK George and JJ are going to take the franchise bounce 
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Junior will be just old enough to enjoy it, it will bring Star Wars back into the media, Disney usually produce decent movies: win, win, win. Smile 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

I can say one thing Disney has to make this one top notch they have big shoes to fill and they don't wanna screw up there first attempt. here is another site with more info if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.starwars7news.com/
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:36 am

I'm pretty excited, but won't get my hopes up just yet. Just will have to wait & see, hopefully they don't go prequel on us head bang we all know how that turned out lol! 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 am

I'm really looking forward to the new trilogy too. my boy will turn five this september, he loves Star wars and is beginning to understand the movie plots now, rather than just watching for the action scenes. I can't wait to take him to the screening of the new films. I think Disney will do a good job of taking on the franchise, it certainly can't be any worse than the prequels Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 am

I can't wait celebrate 

Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Mjnunu10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Starwa10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Anothe10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w11
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w12
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 am

ourchickenshack wrote:
I can't wait celebrate 

Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Mjnunu10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Starwa10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Anothe10
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w11
Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? Star-w12

These pics made me sad... Now I've gotta buy something from evilBay just to feel good. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ?   Who's starting to get excited about the new SW movies ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1