The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 pm

My first image won't paste properly so I had to hunt for another next time imposting descriptions only first.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:22 pm

chris.75 wrote:

Of course!! lol! well done Steve :clap: close one stefan phew

oops, should wait for a confirmation first bounce

Cheers Chris. I'm certain the pic I've posted is the one Paul cropped.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

lol!

Sears Ugnaught correct! That was close, Steve just getting in first!

Round 33 complete. Steve scored 5 points, Chris and James both scored 3.

Will the next round see Steve crowned Detail king ???

leaderboard:

Cantina_Patron - 74.5
Hyver - 65
Ourchickenshack - 56
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 34
Dr_Dengar - 31
Chris.75 - 25.5
Psybertech - 24
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 pm

yeah its got to be hasn't it. I didn't even know sears did these until i saw marks limelight so it never sprang to mind until i saw your post then it was obvious he he

edit: well there you go, well played guys.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Great job Steve !!! Your almost there :clap:

Should we untie Hyver now so someone can give you a run for the money ? lol!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm

You're giving me a good run yourself James!

Don't worry about Wouter, tied-up or not, I don't think he'll give up his crown easily. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
You're giving me a good run yourself James!

Don't worry about Wouter, tied-up or not, I don't think he'll give up his crown easily. Very Happy

Smile

Quick somebody untie him, next round coming up soon
whack
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 pm

i'll just try to get the right answers down using my nose to type
(those of you who've seen me irl understand that this is not really a hard thing to achieve)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Hyver wrote:
i'll just try to get the right answers down using my nose to type
(those of you who've seen me irl understand that this is not really a hard thing to achieve)

lol!

get those fingers and noses ready guys... pics coming up!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Wouter!!!!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I%2527m+back
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm

lol en al Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Gonzo
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 pm

oh man , Hyvers back , its on now ...

Steve and Wouter death match - winner takes all Angry SW

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

..the suspense!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Leia-chain4
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Round 34....

Hungry?

Got the munchies?

It's chow time!!

Identify the SW food-related items... 1 point for the answer and 1 point for the pic...

NOTE:
Don't forget to name the brand of food in your answer!

Answers like: "Star Wars Pickled Cabbage" will not earn you any pudding!

Very Happy

good luck everyone!

PIC 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 R34110

PIC 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 R34210

PIC 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 R34310

PIC 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 R34410

PIC 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 R34510

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

1 lucky charms (general mills) cereal
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Luckycharms-starwarsgliders1
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm

5 kellogg's corn flakes yoda mask freebie
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Tumblr_l8wfxotOtd1qzeek3o1_500
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Hyver wrote:
1 lucky charms (general mills) cereal

correct answer (with manufacturer) and pic earns you 2 points and a big bowl of apple crumble and custard :Drool:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Hyver wrote:
5 kellogg's corn flakes yoda mask freebie

correct answer and pic earns 2 points and a flapjack!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm

2 nestlé crunch choc bar
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 6868593672_2e3307f0b3_z
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm

[quote="Hyver"]2 nestlé crunch choc bar
quote]

correct answer and pic again! Hope you got room left for a slice of nice lemon meringue pie cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Dairylea_Box_DSCF3157_Jessica_Harper_h768

4 diarylea
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm

3 streets popsicles
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Streets-box-front
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm

4 - cheese spread
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

don't worry, i can eat a lot sometimes (dispite what my appearance may tell you)
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

4 craft dairylea cheese spread

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkPSfQpKbdQVLurxQg_Ks6utj16ty4BCH86k8V9p7LNKJF3g5bwg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next