The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Hyver wrote:
this one by the leather shop then? Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Il_570xN.152968440

that's the puppy! cheers Looks like Steve found it too, well done both of you cheers

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Apac-010

all pics found! That's the round and game over!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh Steve's buckle looks different now, is there a third one as well?

Scores coming up btw!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

thanks a thousand puppies for making this as good as it was, Paul!
you sure stretched open some dark and funny smelling holes in my memory there...

next game will be slightly different.. give me a week or two to set things up Wink
i'll post a link to the new thread here when the time comes, for those interested in a reminder
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Yes thank you paul cheers for putting on such a tense, exciting and above all fun game. Wouter i look forward to seeing what strangness you come up with Laughing
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Another terrific game Paul! :clap: I know these things are a lot of work, but your efforts are greatly appeciated. Cool

Well done to everybody that took part & make sure you join in Wouters version. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Yes - This game was way too much fun Paul - Thanks a million !!

Can't wait for Hyvers game now ! Might give the rest of us fucktards a chance since he won't be able to answer his own questions Razz Of course we'll have to kidnap Steve and tie him up in a dark dirty basement too Twisted Evil

might have to arrange something "unfortunate" for Paul too (since I'm sure he will get to play for a change) - something tells me he is as dangerous as both of you are too thinking

Thanks to everyone for such a great time !! :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Final scores! Round 35 complete. Wouter scored 10 and Steve scored 2.

Congrats to Wouter for becoming the Season 4 TIG Detail King king bow bow

Huge well done to Steve who made it a very close game throughout bow cheers

and a BIG BIG thank you to all the other players who took part :clap: the game is only as good as the players who join in. I've had a ball hosting this, it's been a lot of fun and you guys have provided some top notch laughs on the way bow

Wouter PM your address for your surprise vintage goodies Smile

Thanks again everyone :drumroll:

Final leaderboard:

Hyver - 84 king
Cantina_Patron - 76.5
Ourchickenshack - 56
AussieJames - 41.5
Walkie - 35
Dr_Dengar - 31
Chris.75 - 25.5
Psybertech - 24
TishomingoSith - 19
DarthBerizing - 18
Commander_Clint - 17
Patrick - 1.5

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Wouter PM your address for your surprise vintage goodies Smile

..again? :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 Hail_to_the_king_by_sherrybirkinfan227-d4ezs1b

Hail to Hyver, the Detail King. cheers

And many many kudos for organizing this fun game, Paul!! You did a class job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

WOW! Congrats Hyver!

I can't wait for another season. This really has shown me a ton of things, but two stand out the most...

1) HOLY SHIT there is a FUCK TON of Star Wars merchandise out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Finding something obscure, posting a tiny piece of it and then having someone guess it with a pic in seconds, is AMAZING!

Fun stuff guys!
congrats agian, Hyver! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Yes - This game was way too much fun Paul - Thanks a million !!

Can't wait for Hyvers game now ! Might give the rest of us fucktards a chance since he won't be able to answer his own questions Razz Of course we'll have to kidnap Steve and tie him up in a dark dirty basement too Twisted Evil

might have to arrange something "unfortunate" for Paul too (since I'm sure he will get to play for a change) - something tells me he is as dangerous as both of you are too thinking

lol! I won't object if you want to lock me up in a well stocked cellar James drinking2

You're right about Paul, he won the Summer edition that I hosted last year!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

For those who immediately wants to join another competition, till the next detail game is up and running..... Very Happy

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4720p195-the-non-sw-movie-scene-game-3
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Here's another competition that could use a bump:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4721-the-tv-show-id-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (2) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6