The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

PIC 1: Dagobah playset?

wrong Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

Dagobah was my next guess, i just got an image ready as well. unsure too brown for jabba !?!?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 am

PIC 1: Chief Chirpa Hood?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEQqI3rqbIjoulr-J8njsTEmsUYFVa6rPwulBJ8UMhPnZr5Rot
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 am

Both still wrong... but Walkie you were very close when you made your original guess Wink
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am

1. rancor keeper (his boot?)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 HwI5jNH
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am

PIC 1: Gamorrean Guard?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Vintage_gamorrean
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

pic 1 - Rancor Keeper ?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

Stefan got it! cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 am

walkie wrote:
1. rancor keeper (his boot?)

2 points on their way to Walkie cheers welcome to the leader board Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 am

PIC 4: Imperial Attack Base? (Still have the idea we are looking at snow here)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 TempVhothbase
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 am

4. land of the jawas playset

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 ULG6vy1

i'm thinking sand
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 am

Don't think sand or snow... think green Wink

Pic 4 is very difficult indy

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 am

PIC 2 isn't that easy too. Very Happy

I was thinking the details of a figure's robe, but no figure seems to match.

Well I give it a shot.

The Emperor.

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZZbPcHYsIbOpF_afoUKjx-EjUg3OhyUtgG_B163uU7hHt-qDF
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 am

LOL i was thinking a freezer bag for pic.2 lol!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 39XQGaU

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
PIC 2 isn't that easy too. Very Happy

I was thinking the details of a figure's robe, but no figure seems to match.

Well I give it a shot.

The Emperor.

cheers good! But it's not the Emperor....
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:35 am

Ackbar?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Admiral+ackbar+vintage
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 am

PIC 2: Tusken Raider?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 IMG_7099_zpsdb46317f
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:44 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Ackbar?

Ahar! No matey, it's not me!!

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 Ackbar10

(and it's not Tusken Raider either)
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 am

PIC 2: Anakin Skywalker?

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 D_21519
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

PIC 2: Anakin Skywalker?

correct cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 am

Finally! Very Happy

One pic left, I have no clue.

Stefan, others?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 am

Think green??? Endor related?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 am

aussiejames wrote:
Think green??? Endor related?

I thought so too.

But couldn't match anything Endor related so quickly with PIC 2.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 am

It's only Pic 4 to solve?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 am

Yup, I meant pic 4.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next