The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Congrats on cleaning up there James. :clap: Pauls 'winner takes all' rounds are a lot of fun!

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:39 pm

lol! Congrats, Head up ass man.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 am

everyone, after what happened to the Ledy thread I'm locking the detail game up and will a start a version #2 later.

Forumotion automatically splits topics once they reach 990 posts - although some topics on TIG have previously exceeded this, but not by much... for example the TIG detail game season 1 hit 1078 posts and I know the Ledy thread that got split had recently just exceeded this number - but not by much. I'm guessing around the 1100 post mark is maybe the cut off??

Some info here for those interested:

http://help.forumotion.com/t116450-threads-locking-after-approximately-1000-posts-and-new-thread-starting

http://help.forumotion.com/t1709-some-limits-of-forumotion-forum

I'll temporarily sticky this #1 version of the game later, so look out for version #2 coming soon! popcorn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43