The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 pm

lol! is he really wearing a Klaatu skirt around his neck like a baby's bib? Razz
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
lol! is he really wearing a Klaatu skirt around his neck like a baby's bib? Razz

think of it more as a kind of bandits neckerchief to cover his face! though why anyone would want to put klaatu's sweaty crotch nappy around their face is beyond me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 pm

not an ebay item but pretty awesome/ bizarre.
[img]Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 At-at-greyhound1_zpsd5fb4484[/img]
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:13 pm

The Jedi Lando.... as it was called in the auction. Very nice piece for my collection! Smile

"This is a LFL 1983 Jedi LANDO Star Wars action figure
Some sign of slight wear but all joints work fine
Nice collector piece for ur collection
Thanks for looking"

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 $(KGrHqNHJBEFEK)mbGJbBREwltWGmw~~60_57

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 $(KGrHqZ,!n4FD8KdbN(VBREwlLRN9g~~60_57
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I think this also falls under the category funny ebay auctions, though I am afraid the seller is dead serious about it! Very Happy

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 F5f018aa-7482-46cd-8228-5d818f5ce6d6_zps9aaadf21

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 pm

How much!!!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Macro, i think this is the same seller, UNOPENED ?!?!!??!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 BEy2QqY
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
walkie wrote:

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 IErDWvk

"That's no moon!"

I'm thinking that a few members took the plunge and bought some of the Poon Stormtroopers a couple of years ago, to have examples in their collections and to inform the community about them. I think a good member should buy one of these and report to us on it. Just so we can protect ourselves from fraud in the future and bootlegs in the future. Wink
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 am

I'm thinking that a few members took the plunge and bought some of the Poon Stormtroopers a couple of years ago, to have examples in their collections and to inform the community about them. I think a good member should buy one of these and report to us on it. Just so we can protect ourselves from fraud in the future and bootlegs in the future. Wink [/quote]

Bootlegs or Buttlegs ? :awe:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

It's very tempting, it would make a very nice competition prize Wink
Back to top Go down
Jitterbug
New User
New User
Jitterbug

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

This one's my favourite I've found. Maybe Fett's made of gold...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 BobaFettAmazon_zpsd7fb6f2e
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Only $60!!!! What a steal... says RARE!!!! "may be repaired"

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 $T2eC16h,!yUE9s6NG(5PBRJpoRSoQ!~~60_57
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:51 pm

affraid GAK!!!! It's the ultra rare prototype R2 that never got past the development stages. It was supposed to be a figure dipecting R2 for an unused scene where R2 fell into the swamp on Dagobah. He was supposed to break his leg and the plot was going to go into a whole other direction. But George changed things at the last minute. He went with Luke getting his arm chopped off and the whole "I am your father." thing. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm

12" Lili Ledy R2D2 is actually not the easiest to find Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

If that ends at $60 someone got an awesome deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
If that ends at $60 someone got an awesome deal.

Even crushed? I'll link it for ya...
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 pm

AJ edit, active ebay link removed

This one looks a tad bit better.... (and I know it's not a LL)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-12-R2-D2-NEW-/180871001306?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a1cc074da

Last edited by TishomingoSith on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Ah, didn't realize it was a 12" Ledy. Me want.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:24 am

I saw this R2 on auction too. Its quite a rare variant, isn't?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 am

*beeping* hell, I've had my eye on this since it was offered as trade only on RS. I was exciting to see it on eBay now it's been outed. head bang
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 Logray10

Listed as :

Quote :
Condition : Used
Limbs are tight
No visible paint loss
Un-restored

New variant then? Razz
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 am

Hippy Ewok!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 am

walkie wrote:
*beeping* hell, I've had my eye on this since it was offered as trade only on RS. I was exciting to see it on eBay now it's been outed. head bang

Hope you get it. It would be an awesome piece to get.

Forget this item everyone will yoda

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 am

kisstour03 wrote:
walkie wrote:

Hope you get it. It would be an awesome piece to get.

Forget this item everyone will yoda

I (honestly) didn't know a crushed LL R2 would be worth much. But of course, I know about 5% of all there is to know about vintage collecting...
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am

Lets see what happens later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next