The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks guys!!...oh...another wallet that hates me...LOL....make a club you wallets!! Very Happy

Apollo wrote:
moin wolf

grossartig! soviel herzblut drinnen....
siehst du manchmal das licht der sonne noch...;-)?

Hahaha...ne...was is Sonne???
(Ist leider erschreckend wahr...... What a Face )
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 pm

NEW: 15 new entries on the LILI LEDY GUIDE

NEW: 4 new entries in the Limelight Section: Poch, Glasslite,Lili Ledy and Takara

Hope you enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Great work and a fantastic overview, Wolf!!! cheers

I enjoyed reading the entries a lot.

Keep on the good work!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Excellent work Wolf, love all the variants you manage to track down.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 pm

You my friend are no longer known as Wolff, but rather "Professor Wolff" : )
Excellent documentation and research. A wealth of knowledge people are LUCKY to have...
Great job, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Nicely done. :clap:
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 pm

I enjoyed looking at the updates Wolff! Thanks for sharing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Your site is an amazing place. So much valuable information and a wealth of knowlwdge.
Thanks you for all your hard work, and thank you for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm very happy you're continuing to update your site & share your knowledge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am

Hey guys,

just wanted to say: The latest update to the platform scrambled a few things (mostly on the Poch guide).

I am aware of this and already fixed:
- LL variant guide
- Poch first row (Rebel Soldier etc)

That is when you do webpages like I do: Try and error...no clue at all.

Shawn was a real help! Thanks bud!

I promise I will soon fix the rest. Just trying to get the coo guide up there first..LOL

Wolff
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 pm

thanks for that wolff, always nice job Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks for the updates, your sight is AMAZING!! :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2