The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants Empty
PostSubject: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 am

NEW: 15 new entries on the LILI LEDY GUIDE

NEW: 4 new entries in the Limelight Section: Poch, Glasslite,Lili Ledy and Takara

THE VARIANT VILLAIN

*Click the banner below*
The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants Banner2a

Hey fellow collectors,

I have been working on a “little” guide to loose Poch/PBP figures for quite a while now.

If you want to check it out please go to - http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/poch/ - I really hope it's going to be of use to some collectors and that people enjoy to explore the site and the content presented there.

*Click the banner below*
The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants Header_small

I may add that this guide is dedicated to the early produced figures in Spain, the so called “Poch” figures. It is planned to also add the later, so called “PBP” variants in near future.

A huge thanks to Shawn_K for giving me the possibility to set this all up. Without him this wouldn’t have been possible. I also like to thank Joe_O and Chris_B for their help in getting things sorted in the last two days.

Another huge thanks to the people who helped with information and pictures, like Juan Carlos (Panastur/Nobelsix), Mirco (Mike_Skywalker) and Kenneth (Kenneth_B).

….and please comment here if you enjoyed it! Very Happy

NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW

*Click the banner below*
The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants Header2

This guide is dedicated to the variants among the Lili Ledy produced figures! Many many thanks to my buddy Ozio who helped me lot in research and with finding figures over the years. Another thanks goes to Shawn and Chris. Both helped again solving some problems right away! Very Happy

I hope you all enjoy it!

VARIANT GUIDE: under construction! (Boba Fett is up, but not finsihed)

MY COLLECTION: under construction! (TT, POCH, PBP, UZAY and polish bootlegs are up)

PBP GUIDE: under construction!

Cheers

Wolff

Last edited by wbobafett on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

The site looks great Wolff! I know you've put a lot of time and effort into documenting these variants, so it's great to see you get some of this info out there. Glad I could help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

Congrats Wolff!!!! It looks great! I can't wait to see the feedback you get from it!
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am

Nice guide, just getting into poch/PBP cardbacks at the moment.

Smile

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am

As always, great work Wolff. It is always a pleasure & an education to read the results of your fantastic reasarch!
Keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

great job wolff, and contributors!

and thanks for sharing the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Some great info Wolff, as expected! Very Happy

TIG also likes to start a POCH/PBP discussion thread very soon, with a similar setup as as the current Ledy thread. In fact a few draft entries were sent to you for review earlier this weekend.

So this is good timing, as I am quite confident that both information sources will reinforce each other and can boost the interest in POCH/PBP collecting.

I also hope that we can stimulate open communication and knowledge sharing between the two project teams, as the community as a whole might benefit from it.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Excellent work Wolff, Congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boomstick66
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Boomstick66

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Great job! Easy to read and understand. Thank you for sharing your hard work..
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks a lot guys for the nice words!

It came to my attention that the "linked characters on the cardback" can be easily overseen. This would be a pitty, so I will also add highlighted written links below (hopefully today)!

Note: There is 17 characters documented very well on that site at the moment.

Enjoy and thanks

Wolff
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm

FIXED: Additional links are added now!

shawn_k wrote:
The site looks great Wolff! I know you've put a lot of time and effort into documenting these variants, so it's great to see you get some of this info out there. Glad I could help.

Shawn, what you have done for me....I cannot tell you how much this means to me!! THANK you again!

RebelChris wrote:
Congrats Wolff!!!! It looks great! I can't wait to see the feedback you get from it!

Oh I also cant wait.....so far it looks good Razz

Dr Dengar wrote:
Some great info Wolff, as expected! Very Happy

TIG also likes to start a POCH/PBP discussion thread very soon, with a similar setup as as the current Ledy thread. In fact a few draft entries were sent to you for review earlier this weekend.

So this is good timing, as I am quite confident that both information sources will reinforce each other and can boost the interest in POCH/PBP collecting.

I also hope that we can stimulate open communication and knowledge sharing between the two project teams, as the community as a whole might benefit from it.

Cheers

Im very looking forward to this Marco! Wink

Cheers

Wolff

Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am

Thats looks Awesome Wolff. Sterling work mate will have a read later Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 pm

A fixed a few minor mistakes!

I have also some new information on the PBP fusion and will hopefully have the time to make some pictures from three more figures!

Till then I still hope you enjoy it as it is Very Happy

Cheers

Wolff
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 pm

what a fantastic site you've done there wolff.i love the poch cards and didn't know there were a,b and c's.very very informative study thanks for taking the time to put it together cheers it's very much apprieciated :clap:
do you think you'll be uploading pics of every cardback/carded figurethat is known as well as loose figure variants?
daren
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm

WOW bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

Now I have to go back and check my figures to make sure I didn't miss these. I know nothing about poch/pbp but you have shown me the light.

Thanks Wolff
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 pm

*NEW:

I decided to just use that plattform for everything Im just working on or have been working on! This site will get my perosnal archive I think.
Please check out the "new" platform and let me know what you think!
The site will have following content:
- Poch guide
- PBP guide (maybe)
- A guide to all loose licensed figures (starting with ANH, of course the rest will follow)
- COO templates (all new and more complete then ever). These will be included in the variant guide
- COO article/introducion
- My own collection containing also some bootlegs (and I have a killer one in the mail Wink )

So you see, I will hopefully pack everything in there what I have to share. I hope I get this huge project finished one day!

With ESB, ROTJ, and POTF to follow I will hopefully show every COO, paint, mold, production and so on variant!

I of course have not forgotten that I should upload the promised POCH figures Tusken, ATAT Driver and Imperial Commander as well as Rebel Commander and the second Han Hoth with normal pants!

I will do my best to accelerate this as much as my freetime allows me to.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Wow, what a massive undertaking. I'm sure that we will all enjoy watching it develop.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 pm

NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW---NEW

*Click the banner below*
The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants Header2

This guide is dedicated to the variants among the Lili Ledy produced figures! Many many thanks to my buddy Ozio who helped me lot in research and with figures over the years. Another thanks goes to Shawn and Chris you helped again solving some problems right away! Very Happy

I hope you all enjoy it!

Please be patient. My figures are all stored away now for month. I can only work with what I have pictured yet ....and thats not much Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks Wolff, I enjoyed your new site a lot!!! cheers

Keep the updates coming!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm

It looks great Wolff! I really love the pics and it's certainly making your site one of the go to places for documentation on variants.

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Excellent work as always!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy cheers Always good to hear you like it!

Thanks again Shawn for the very fast fixing and help! Wink

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:12 am

As I said in PM- my wallet hates you Laughing
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am

Awesome stuffs Wolff :clap:

Learnt so much after seeing the pics and reading the write ups for each individual figures.

Back to top Go down
Apollo
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 am

moin wolf

grossartig! soviel herzblut drinnen....
siehst du manchmal das licht der sonne noch...;-)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants   The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VARIANT VILLAIN, guides to Poch, Lili Ledy and loose Variants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next