The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! Empty
PostSubject: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Guys

I now how less display room and I’m wanting to continue developing my die cast focus so I’m going to be parting with my Loose Vader variants focus Smile

Here is what I have -

Bootlegs -

Unused Polish Cardback

Polish Articulated 3rd Gen Vader 100% complete with Original Cape and Sword!

Polish Unarticulated Vader with saber and tip still intact

Mexican S/A 3 Pack! Vader, Tie Pilot and Luke Bespin

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! Bootlegs

Loose Vader Variants! All C9 - C9+ 100% Complete Minty and Original

I only wanted the best so I went through a number of purchases / examples to get these bad boys

I have labelled some of them on the pictures I will add more details in the next few days.

All the Vader’s listed have unique COO's and Characteristics. Its pretty amazing just how different they all look lined up.

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! LooseVadersmint

And finally a couple of Vader Beaters -

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! 2vaderbeaters

I’m going to work out individual prices over the next few days and add the details to the thread I just wanted to put the info out that they are for sale on TIG first before I post them on RS.

I would also consider selling them as a lot if the right offer came in Smile

Super High Res pictures available at request.

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 am

PM sent for the loose Darth Vader COO variants.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Woah, that's a lot of Vader goodness! I'm looking forward to your prices since I'd love to add a few to my Vader focus.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 am

Hi Jay

Some great Vaders your selling there mate, any chance of a close up pic of the clipper variant's COO.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 am

snaggletooth wrote:
Hi Jay

Some great Vaders your selling there mate, any chance of a close up pic of the clipper variant's COO.
2nd one: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t223-darth-vader-figure-variants-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!   FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Mint Complete Loose Vader Variants! Inc Clipper, Lili Ledy, Posh articulated with cape and sword, Polish Unarticulated and many more!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1