The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The modern bootleg thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The modern bootleg thread.   The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 am

They are made in China and shipped from there and I've seen Argentina. There is also a Leia, Hammerhead, Chewie, Luke or Han and the Fett. Might be others too.
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: The modern bootleg thread.   The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:38 am

rebojazz wrote:
They are made in China and shipped from there and I've seen Argentina.  There is also a Leia, Hammerhead, Chewie, Luke or Han and the Fett.  Might be others too.  
:Drool: gimme gimme gimme :buzzing: 

daren
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: The modern bootleg thread.   The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 pm

The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 <a href=The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 579219_10202255824130992_1702178314_n_zpsf0ae39e5" />

Here is the set of the 6 modern "Clone Wars" bootlegs.  These figures, with the exception of the white Fett and Dash Rendar, have also been found on Episode II and III packaging.  The card is from the 2011 Clone Wars line and has no copyright dates on the cards and the cardbacks/fronts are the same.  The packaging is pretty good condition, bubbles are slid in and stapled to the card.  

Daren-- This is a picture of your set coming to you!!  cheers
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: The modern bootleg thread.   The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:01 am

Hi Steve, i got the black Hammerhead as i thought it looked sweet, you getting these from Willie at Harlock Toys in Argentina, lovely bloke and good seller, he seems to find quite a few moderns, nice set you have there, i'll keep my eyes open for any more that might be about from that series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The modern bootleg thread.   The modern bootleg thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The modern bootleg thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4