The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... Empty
PostSubject: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Get your ugly ass Mexi/SA bootlegs at cheap ass prices here! Willing to wheel & deal for multiple purchases. Shipping will be actual cost and determined based on quantity purchased.

Get your bootleg collection kicked off or add to your ugly ass collection now! Twisted Evil

PM me for any questions, offers, comments, or complaints. More detailed pics are available if needed.

First up are Mexi/SA Overstock carded figs. Bubbles are in rough shape which is normal for these. The Chirpa bubble is cracked at the bottom. They all have the weapon sprues with them.

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06843
All 4 for $65 or priced as below:
Chirpa - $20
Leia with transparent white cape - $18
Vader - black saber with red tip - $18 SOLD
Chewie - POTF2 sculpt - $15

POTF2 mini cards - bags stapled to mini cards:
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06845
Vader, Luke, AT AT Driver - $25
Unique paint Luke, 3PO, Yoda - $40
Take 'em both for $55

Loose figs: ALL LOOSE FIGS ARE SOLD

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06848
2-1B $12
Orange Snowtrooper $8 SOLD
Purple Leia $8 SOLD
Gold 3PO $8
Silver 3PO $10 SOLD

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06850
Chewies - Light and Dark $7 each - DARK SOLD
White Leia $6
Lukes $8

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06853
White Weequay $9
Yellow Weequay $8
Bossk $8 each
Ewok (don't know which one it's supposed to be) $6

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06854
TIE - white $8
TIE with blue $8
Ugnaught $6
Ackbar $6
Blue Bib $6
Blue & silver Bib $6

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06855
Vader $8 SOLD
Greedo $6 SOLD
Emperor $6
ERG $6

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06856
Gams $8 each - 1 SOLD, 1 LEFT
R5 $6
Sliver Klaatu $6
Brown Klaatu $6

Cheap ass Mexican rubber bootlegs (these are not vintage)
Hoth Trooper & Walrusman $5 each
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06858
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06857

Lot of junk polish boots with no heads $5 SOLD
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06830

Brown Galaxy empire Vader $5
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06860

Kubrick knock offs $15 each or all 4 for SOLD
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06827
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06825
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06821
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06817

Slave 1 - decals are peeling off. no carbonite block. everything works. GONE
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06709
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06707

Landspeeder - everything works. Windshield is yellowing and scratched a bit GONE
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06720
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06722
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06721

Battle Damaged X Wing - Great shape but wings wont stay open. Lights & sounds work. This thing is nice & cool but just dont have the room for it. GONE
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06714
UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... DSC06713

Last edited by Dalto on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with sold items 7/5/12)
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Pm sent on a couple loose figures and the no head boots.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 pm

PM replied. Thanks for the interest!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Pm coming on silver 3po and dark chewy
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Send it buddy! All yours Andy.
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Nice SA's Dallas, too bad I already have everything. The yellow Ewok is Logray.

I'll have to see but I might bite on those vintage ships though if no one else is interested later.

Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks Steven - I just refer to him as the Ewok with the shit on his head...

I knew you would have everything listed as you are the King of Mexis! But those production vehicles are waiting for you. Grab 'em up!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 am

PM coming for some great stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Good turn out so far! I'm gonna let these run until 6/22/12 and then their going to sleazebay. Make me an offer! I'd really like to keep these in the community.
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

PM sent bounce
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 pm

BUMP - Updating sold items. Still some good carded booties available! Make an offer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...   UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGLY MEXICAN BOOTLEGS FS!! Cheap! And some modern bootleg shit too! And some production stuff...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1