The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 am

budspencer wrote:
i was thinking of maybe trying to get a leddy R2 for my r2 focus down the road.
is there an easy way or trick to recognize a leddy r2 by just looking at him on the outside as most people would not show you the screw inside.
thanks

Yes... count lines inside the circles on the front of the sticker (all LL stickers have this characteristic) they are actually 4 lines but they look like if they where three on each circle:
is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen20is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen21is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen22is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen23is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen24

Not LL has thinner lines and 5 inside each circle:
is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 Imagen25
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 am

budspencer wrote:

is there an easy way or trick to recognize a leddy r2 by just looking at him on the outside as most people would not show you the screw inside.

Dr Dengar wrote:

The trick is to have a look in the Ledy thread. Very Happy

The Ledy sticker has different details compared to the Kenner sticker.

budspencer wrote:

lol .....somehow i expected that but i was thinking about something beyond that....

budspencer wrote:

But i started this thread thinking that there might have been a major difference in the dome that gives leddy's away easily...and i just plain forgot to check the leddy thread before posting this question too..

Nothing to add......busted!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 am

Nice to see people are helping Very Happy

I also asked the sellers about the screw on ebay when I looked after one. Finally I found Jason on Ebay and I bought one from him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm

on ebay i belived i saw a Leddy r2 sensorscope, i did some research and saw nothing that pointed that some were produced...

Did Ledy produce any sensorscope ones?

so far i am not able to track any info on this...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

There wasnt one. Thats why you cant find info on it. Sellers on Ebay will tell you anything to make a dollar. If its not in the Ledy guide, its not there.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

are you after buying a ledy r2 ?

if you are don't even bother looking on ebay for one

and defently dont bother if you don't know what to look for the chances of finding a ledy r2 on ebay that is not listed as a ledy is near on imposible

your best bet mate is just ask ozio to get you one

jase
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 pm

pm sent

a link where there is one for sale Wink

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Rolling Eyes

(edit: i better add some words to clarify my rolling of the eyes, before the wrong people take it personal)

- this is exactly why i don't like this whole variant aspect of collecting loose vintage figures.. too many grey areas which can only lead to people asking the same kind of questions over and over.. and other people who feel it's their godgiven duty to become angry cops when someone does post a question that has been answered in another thread... this is not going to change, no matter how angry you get, wolff! if you don't like a thread, keep out of it, seems simple enough for me

let's keep it constructive in here
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

LONG LIVE ODDBALL STUFF! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?   is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is there a trick to easily recognize a leddy R2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2