The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Rebelchris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

OT: Rebelchris Empty
PostSubject: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

I've let a few people know via PM, but thought it best that the board know, that a few days ago Chris' father passed away. He wanted me to reassure anyone who has sent him a message that he has read it, but won't be online to reply for awhile.

I figured a thread here would be a good place for people to offer their condolences and I'll make him aware of it.

For now it's probably best not to contact Chris directly as he is understandably busy, but If you have any questions please contact either myself or John (Darthberizing).

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 am

I am Sorry to hear that shawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say this is really sad news to hear, Chris is one of the best guys around and I hope the following few weeks aren't going to be too tough for him and his family.

All the best Chris, stay strong mate.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear of Chris's sad news, Its never easy losing someone you know or love let alone your farther, But my thoughts go out to him and his family.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear about your father Chris. My father isn't in the best of health, and I couldn't imagine what you're going through.
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Devastation is only half what you feel when loosing your father, my thoughts are with you at this sad time Chris, I hope you can find the strength to come to terms with such a great loss.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 pm

My condolences to you and your family, Chris.

I wish you all the strength you need to go through this difficult time.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:53 pm

my deepest sympathies mate.. wishing you and your family lots of strength
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Chris - I can't begin to express my symapathies. Just all the best to you and your family and your family will be in my familes prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry for your lose bud. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. As you know, we're here for you anytime you need us.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm

It will be the little things
that you will remember
the quiet moments, the smiles,
the laughter.
And although it may
seem hard right now,
it will be the memory
of these little things
that help to push away the pain
and bring the smiles back again
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:13 pm

My condolences to Chris on this news. Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Sorry to her this Chris . Hope you get through the hard times ahead mate.

Soren

Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:34 pm

My deepest condolences, I wish you and your family all the strength through this time of sorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Chris - My deepest condolences to you and your family. You are all in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:07 am

My deepest condolences to you Chris, to Aimee and to your whole family.

My deepest compassion! I really feel for you!

Be well my friend!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 am

Hi Chris, so sorry to hear about your Dad. With the loss of my Dad recently, I know that It's an extremely tough time when you lose someone close like this, so try and stay as strong as you can. My best thoughts and wishes go out to you and your family right now. We're all here for you whenever you need us mate.
All the best, Paul.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:39 am

My condolences Chris. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 am

I picked this up this morning via an email off John i checked at work and im in shock Sad

As Joe said Chris is one of the nicest guys in the hobby.

Chris - You have deepest condolences to you, to Aimee and to your whole family. Ive asked my mum to keep your dad in thier church prayers tonight. If there is anything i can do let me know.

Jay
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 am

I don't have the pleasure of knowing you Chris, but my thoughts go out to you & your family during this difficult time!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:32 am

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad Chris,condolences to you & your family!
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 am

My condolences to you to Chris, sorry to hear your sad news. Scott
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey Guys!

First and foremost, I wanted to take a few minutes to give you all my sincere thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers and positive vibes. You don't know how much this means to us. Aimee is truly blown away by all of the support from the SW community we've received. You guys are truly great and I honestly can't thank you enough.

I've been struggling with hopping on TIG for a few days now. Mostly out of fear and the nervous feeling that's creeping in my stomach. It's just too real and brings up too many emotions right now. So please forgive me if I keep this brief. It's not because I'm trying to ignore you all, but it's tough to post about things.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I'm hanging in there as best as I can. Last week was one of the toughest weeks I've ever experienced in my life. It's still all pretty raw right now and I'm doing my best to carry on as best as I can. My mom and sister are hanging in there as well... In fact we are meeting up for dinner tonight. I'll get to PM's and FB messages when I can, just please bare with me.

I told Shawn a few days ago that TIG is like a home for me. I know I haven't been around much, but I recently changed jobs and the firewall at work makes TIG almost unusable, but it looks like they've changed some settings now, so hopefully I can be around with some more frequency. I know I miss all of you.

All the best,
Chris
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm

sorry to hear about your loss.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Chris, I know its been said before, but take care of what needs to be taken care of. We will always be here when your more up to coming back or if you need someone to talk to. You know how to get ahold of us if you do need someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rebelchris   OT: Rebelchris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Rebelchris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1