The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Dean

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Picked these up a few days ago...   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 am

The text in the picture is the information on the leg as well as I can read it. I have a horrible time trying to look at anything that small...

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 DarthVader

https://2img.net/h/i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/jdrhodes77/star%20wars%20figures/bobafett.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://darksidedad.blogspot.com/
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Marco: very nice ledys my friend!!!.....
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

John, the EB set looks great encased in acrylic! Great job. I also love the signed Fanboys card.

Marco, Nice score on the Ledys.

Dean, I like how you've got the pictures setup for the Vader and the Fett. That's a great way to catalog a collection right there.

I've been looking for a ROTJ-a Luke Jedi baggie for several years now. Last week, I noticed a seller that was listing some baggies, with decent BIN prices, so I decided to keep an eye on it. Then, there it was staring me in the eye. I don't know if I've ever clicked BIN on an auction that quickly before. lol

I believe this to be the last U.S. baggie variation that I needed for LJ with the exception of some figure variations.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Rotjabaggie

Here's a new group photo with left to right: ESB-d (blue lightsaber), ESB-d (Green Lightsaber), ROTJ-a, ROTJ-h, ESB-h

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Group
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 pm

very nice bags!
Back to top Go down
Dean
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Dean

PostSubject: obi-wan kenobi   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 ObiWanKenobii

Pretty good Ben figure, gray hair variant, with a little research on the site I found out this is a Kenner, not a Ledy, which is what I was expecting. Aside from a little paint wear on the hand this figure is really sharp, tight joints, ect.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 am

Man, another few days away and so much more great stuff added!

Bruce - Love the Leia MOC. She looks so pristine inside that clear bubble.

Paul - I think I may have mentioned a few times already how awesome that FS is! Be proud of that bad boy.

John - The EB Set looks fantastic. AFA did a great job on that display case. That's huge accomplishment to complete that set. I can't make it out in the picture but what does it read on the receipt?

Shawn - Awesome addition to your Luke baggies. I always love looking at your focus and that is another great piece!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Got this stuff today. The Dagobah was supposed to have perfect foam, but I think from shipping, it messed it up a little. Everything is still sealed inside the box with all original paperwork. Still great looking.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 001-2
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 002-1
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Curch those are sweet items. Would love to see the bagged insides of that playset!!
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:47 pm

I am waiting by the mailbox as we speak, I am HOPING to get a few goodies in the mail today Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Magyar Skywalker: Pretty minty Max Rebo, congrats!. To keep him smurf blue? I would store him in the dark, not too warm, not too humid, and talk to him every day.

Nice Lando General too. You might want to change his blaster into a solid black one though.
Are you involved in the Hungarian SW site?

Hi. Yep, I almost regret trading it with Skywalkerhu, my MAX and Lando were so perfect. :I am stupid:
But: my pal, the Hungarian Skaywalker just needed these two items to complete his Vintage collection. So I decided to help him out a bit, because I
used to have the enitre collection for about 3-4 years, with many figures in variants, too. By the way: Sky Guy still misses a nice c10 pop-up lightsaber R2-D2! Help him if you can! :grr:

Let me show you my acquisitions from him:

Two very nice farmer Lukes (CHINA and 3-line HK COO, in the middle)

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Farmer10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Farmer11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Farmer12

So the 3-line HK and the CHINA are my new purchases (trades).

Also, a minty-mint Taiwan Rancor Keeper (on the left):

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Rancor11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Rancor12

Also a real C10 Endor Leia, flawless (NO COO)! The one on the left, of course, with fabulous poncho.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Leia_b10

Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Guys!

Some more new purchases:

a mint CAP-2 minirig with the advertising-authentic Bossk as driver (also mint)

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Captiv10

also: an interesting Ugnaught face-variant (on the right):

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Undi_v10

I know the purple apron on the middle one is discoloration, but the Ugnaught figure on the right has a different, matte and darker grey body (suit), and a different face (mainly because of the eyes). I hope you like them...
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Here are pics of the contents of the Dagobah. That foam upsets me. It was supposed to be perfect. Upon further inspection, I think the seller put his thumb on it when he put everything back in the box Sad

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 005-6
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 006-5
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 007-5
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 008-6
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 009
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 010
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 011
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm

[quote="curch"]Here are pics of the contents of the Dagobah. That foam upsets me. It was supposed to be perfect. Upon further inspection, I think the seller put his thumb on it when he put everything back in the box Sad

I think you still have a Very Nice playset, Curch!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Those are beautiful Curch. You're right though. The thumbprint's a drag. I hope there's some way you can resolve w/ seller.
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Hello.

My two new MOC figures...

MOC c10 Weequay ROTJ:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Weequa10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Weequa11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Weequa12

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Weequa13

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Weequa14

And my MOC strong c9 Klaatu skiff guard outfit:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Klaatu14

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Klaatu15

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Klaatu16

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 Klaatu17

pirat
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Guys, you are great!
I love everybody's newest Items! Smile

Atta, great thx for everything! I think we both have great deals!
Please gimme your feedbacks here:

Feedback for Skywalkerhu

thx in advance! Smile

But what is our farmboy doing with those red saber? Smile
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 pm

ratherchildish wrote:
Those are beautiful Curch. You're right though. The thumbprint's a drag. I hope there's some way you can resolve w/ seller.

Yeah, I am not to worried about it since he may have a good connection to some more stuff. I am still very happy with it and I can let it slide for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

skywalkerhu wrote:
Guys, you are great!
I love everybody's newest Items! Smile

Atta, great thx for everything! I think we both have great deals!
Please gimme your feedbacks here:

But what is our farmboy doing with those red saber? Smile

You mean: with THAT lightsaber (there is only one red...) Smile
Okay, thx. Well, that Luke did not have a yellow saber, and I did not have a yellow saber either, so I gave him a repro Vader saber. Not 'legitimate' BUT who cares?? Better than an empty hand (for me at least).

Okay, I will give u some feedback. Indeed, we both had enjoyable deals.
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Very nice MOCs there hutthunter :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 am

Shawn: Great you could finally complete the run of Luke Jedi baggies.

Marco: Some really nice Ledy figures, bro!! I also like the backdrops you used. Very Happy

Dean: I agree with Shawn, that is a nice way of showing your figures.

Joe: I wouldn't bother too much about the swamp. The main thing is that you have obtained a great Dagobah set in unplayed condition.

Attila: Some nice minty figures, congrats! That Weequay MOC looks pristine!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 am

bootyhunter wrote:
Very nice MOCs there hutthunter :Drool:

Thanks Bootyhunter. Especially the Weequay is excellent. I keep it in my wardrobe to save it if possible (from light and UV light).
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:12 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Joe: I wouldn't bother too much about the swamp. The main thing is that you have obtained a great Dagobah set in unplayed condition.

Attila: Some nice minty figures, congrats! That Weequay MOC looks pristine!!!

Yeah, I think the swamp sponge is not so important. BTW, in many playsets it is missing OR in small pieces or very damaged. So compared to that, your swamp and playset is very nice, very good condition, Joe.

Marco, thanks a lot! My favorites are the Poncho Leia and of course the Weequay. The previous owner had some other very nice pieces as well. Klaatu was from him, too. The bubble is not so clear on Klaatu, but still quite nice, IMO.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dean
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 pm

congrats on the new scores everyone! I'm digging that assault rifle carrying case...I know there is that one, vader, and 3PO, what other vintage carrying cases are out there? If there is a thread on this topic already I'd appreciate a link, couldn't find a good one with the SEARCH tool.

Wish I had some more to post, I actually picked up a few new figures but haven't photographed yet. My newest purchase doesn't belong in this thread 'cause it's modern but I'm totally happy about it because it's actually for my wife. Got her the new Lego Ewok set. She's got a thing for teddy bears, and apparently, ewoks! I'll get her toy collecting yet!

Seriously though, I'm so glad I found this forum. Everyone is super cool and I'm learning so much, it really adds so much more enjoyment to the hobby! Especially seeing such awesome collectibles and knowing they're with someone who really cares about them. All of you are tops in my book.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Dean wrote:

Wish I had some more to post, I actually picked up a few new figures but haven't photographed yet. My newest purchase doesn't belong in this thread 'cause it's modern but I'm totally happy about it because it's actually for my wife. Got her the new Lego Ewok set. She's got a thing for teddy bears, and apparently, ewoks! I'll get her toy collecting yet!

Seriously though, I'm so glad I found this forum. Everyone is super cool and I'm learning so much, it really adds so much more enjoyment to the hobby! Especially seeing such awesome collectibles and knowing they're with someone who really cares about them. All of you are tops in my book.

Good, that your wife is connected to Star Wars, even if just because of the ewoks. cheers I couldn't find a woman so far who could just accept this hobby, not to mention liking it... :-( Well, some can accept, but that's not good enough.

Good to have you here. It is a community of people with the same or very similar field of interest, and it's great to be part of it and share your questions, thoughts and joys with the others. WE REALLY DO CARE (just like Kenner) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 pm

congrats to all the new acquisitions.

I am waiting on a few wins of mine to post some pics.

i got my 8 inch r2....not too good but not too bad either, with close to mint death star plans which is usually missing, so that alone covers the price of the r2 if i was to sell them out...but i wont... Smile

here it is with other stuff i have...

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 R28

I won a tawain r2 ( not the one in the picture )

a good looking x-wing luke, let hope i did not get scammed.

a vintage star wars lunchbox with its thermos

and tonight i won a landspeeder with the box for a very small amount of money, i just could not let it pass and no one bid on it besides me which is unusual...., this one looks promising since the box seems to be first version and the landspeeder looks to be in top shape. i ended the week on a real high note...quite happy!

i ll post some pics when i get this stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next