The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Jay,

I thought I sent a PM earlier today? Now, obviously, I have doubts. Surprised)

I do have a PM to you in my outbox. I also emailed photos to your email - I take it they didn't arrive either?

Let me know because I can probably post them in the classifieds for you?
Best Wishes,

-J
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey welcome m8ys pirat
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:38 pm

DarthStanley wrote:

Yes,The Thing scared the shit out of me when i first saw it,i was 9 at the time!EFNY is my favourite all time film though! Very Happy

John Carpenter was definitely the main man in the late 70's & early eighties!

welcome to the forum Martijn! Very Happy

No argument from me.From 'Dark Star' in '74 to 'The Thing' in '82 - one of cinemas greatest ever hot streaks for a director. Some time between then and now he appears to have lost his mind. Shocked
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi Jeremy, & for those that may not have seen some of his stuff already Martijn attach a link to your great collection Smile It's really impressive.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome new members!!!

Rob.... I think you hold the World Record for Largest Forum Signature!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Huh? - its in its early stages just yet Razz
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 pm

hello bob & martijn glad to have ya on the TIG. welcome .Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Welcome to the new peoples! Smile

(Hope that didnt sound too much like Borat...)

As a new person here myself, please heed this warning: Never in my LIFE have I been exposed to such a group of VULGAR, RUDE, CUT THROAT, SINISTER and CRUEL TWATS! Let me tell ya, they are tight lipped with ANY and ALL information, they have an AIRE or ARROGANCE that is REPULSIVE, and the absolute WORST aspect of the lot of 'em is how they make you FEEL when they finally DO talk to ya - - like the SLIME of the EARTH! I only thought it FAIR to let you new folks KNOW of these low-life characters AHEAD of time, before they have the chance to abuse YOU as they have ME!!

.....Oh....hell....SORRY new people...I got my wires crossed, I was thinking of ANOTHER board that I used to frequent, MY bad! phew

As to THESE guys here, GREAT bunch! They all have made me feel very welcomed and I have not bad word ONE to say of ANY of them! (Well, except that this place seems absolutely INFESTED with Aussies and Brits..but ah well, they arent THAT bad to be around....if you dont mind soccer hooligans and whackos wafflin on about something called "Ledys"....Wink rofl cheers )

Cheers M8s! Laughing

Andre (Keeping low-brow American humour alive and well since 1973, and keeping my liver in a steady state of 'carbon freeze')
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Hi Jeremy, & for those that may not have seen some of his stuff already Martijn attach a link to your great collection Smile It's really impressive.

Thanks guys for the welcome.
I have the link to my collection in my sig, recently updated the bootleg section with a MOTU part ... TBH a lot of licenced stuff is already gone making room for the booties Smile

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm

welcome martijn and all other new members

make sure you guy's enter the super tig free raffle Wink
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 pm

The Thing = BEST of Carpenter's films, hands down. Aslo the best remake of a film ever.

Wink

Andre

Oh, and WELCOME to the new peoples! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 pm

They remade the THING? (i seen that at the cinema when it came out Smile )
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 am

Yes sir, Carpenter's version IS the remake....it was originally a Hawke's (sp) film from the mid 50s called "The Thing From Another World"

Wink

cheers

Andre
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 am

Ahar!!! Then yes, it is the best remake ever Wink
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 am

We're going to be up to 200 members before you know it!!!

Welcome guys!!!

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 pm

yes welcome to all.Dan cheers
welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi to all who have joined recently. You have joined a great site with lots of nice people.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Welcome back Ronnie, you been MIA mate!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

lol invested with assies and brit's , luckely we have some us and belgium guy's ohh and spanish

and with rob's brazilian and mexican contact's this place really is world wide know

no where are those turkish collectors so i can get my uzay on
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 am

Tons of new members!!!

Tell us a little something about you!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 am

Good afternoon fellow TIGs! Congrats to TIG - seems like a great place to hang out Very Happy
Here's a little about myself:

Name: Paul
Single/Married: Married to the beautiful Sylvie
Residence: UK - soon to France
Kids: 2 boys 1 gal.
Pets: none
Collecting Focus: Loose Vintage figures - it's a long & pleasant journey that I'm thoroughly enjoying Smile
Character Focus: Luke X-Wing pilot and the X-Wing vehicle!
Collecting interest: X-Wing stuff & Loose c8+ complete with originals accs! Despise repro devil-plastic-crap!! I had lots of Star Wars figs & some vehicles as a kid but sadly sold them as a teenager to purchase dodgy heavy metal records lol! I'm now having a complete nostalgic trip to regain some of those items! It's great fun!

Anyway, cheers all, wishing you the best from Paul Smile Smile

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

welcome Paul. Your right, this is a great place to hang out and chat about SW and other things. You'll enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Paul, welcome This is a great place to hang out- where else will you see a topic change from Popy boxed figures to Ms piggy fingers Laughing Post up a list of what figures you still need, you'll get some here without devil plastic crap Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am

James, the gerbil isn't complaning. He likes Kermit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 pm

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next