The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
edd_jedi
New User
New User

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Just realised I've been here a while as a lurker but never introduced myself!

Some of you know me already as I post regularly on Rebel Scum and also run www.starwarsforum.co.uk. I've been collecting vintage since 1994, on and off. My most recent break from collecting was from 2007 - 2010 because I had about 60 MOCs worth thousands of pounds stolen from my house in a burglary. It mostly consisted of my near-complete Tri logo collection (only missing three) and my 20 strong Luke Bespin focus. This really hurt my passion for collecting.

However after a few years out (which I've done periodically since I first started collecting) I'm back and on ther hunt for a 12 back set to start with Smile Lookin forward to kicking this off soon.
Back to top Go down
stealthboy
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
stealthboy

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi everyone, new member here. Naturally Star Wars was my childhood being born in the mid 70's, but for some reason ended up getting rid of most of my toys around middle-school time. In High School found a group of fellow SW fans and started collecting again (early 90's). Just now started getting back into it after a decade or so break, so I've been trying to fill some holes in my vintage figure collection.

Thanks for all the great resources here!

Currently I have a complete C-8+ loose collection with all weapons (including POTF and even Blue Snag), so I'm working on picking up the missing bits from playsets and vehicles now. The fun continues!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi Edd and Stealth! Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Welcome to TIG Edd and Stealth!

Great to have you aboard. TIG is a great place to hang out. Don't be afraid to hop down into chat. Lots of friendly folks down there. Very Happy

welcome
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Welcome Dean, Edd, and Stealth.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here to the IG forum but seems I recognize a lot of you from the RebelScum boards. Happy to be expanding my horizons and meeting new people who love this stuff as much as I do.

Name: Pete
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Los Angeles
Kids: currently a 9 month baby girl, busting new moves daily
Collecting Focus: Teetering on a complete loose figure collection, big loose vehicle collection. Started collecting MOC about 6 months ago.
Character Focus: I don't think I have one but I'm currently under the spell of the li'l red Snag and hunting down a nice MOC of him.

-
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

welcome Hi to all the 'new' members.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Welcome, Pete. Good to see you over here.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 am

Big welcome to TIG! Edd, Stealth and Pete, cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 am

Lots of new members! Awesome! Welcome you guys. welcome
Back to top Go down
Chewie
New User
New User
Chewie

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 am

Name: Neil
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Burnley - England
Kids: 4
Pets: 1 Very Large Rabbit
Collecting Focus: Just coming up to finishing my Minty loose collection
Character Focus: Even though my username is Chewie....I'm drawn to R2D2 for some reason.

Hi Guys and Gals, Some of you may know me from the Starwars uk forum. I used to collect about 6 years ago but had to sell up when i lost my job, i was gutted! I've been back collecting for about a year now and LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 am

Welcome aboard guys Smile
Back to top Go down
robbiezombbie
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
robbiezombbie

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Name: Robbie
Single/Married: Almost Married
Residence: Sacramento California USA
Kids: 3
Pets: Fish
Collecting Focus: Loose and MOC Vintage only. I don't know why but...I also have a strange affinity for collecting vintage weapons.
Character Focus: Farmboy Luke

Collecting interest: I spend way to much $$. It's no longer a hobby. More now of a obsession.

Looking For
-
I can never say no to someone selling a Vintage Farmboy Luke (unless they are trying to rip me off). I'm also probably the only collector that does not have a Blue Snaggletooth or a Yak face so I'm on the hunt right now for those 2 also. I have a big ascination right now with collecting figures in Baggies. To me it seems a lot of them are more rare than finding the same figure MOC.

About Me: I've been RE-collecting now for about 3 years. I hung it up for a while because I was spending to much $$. But now my income is better so I'm back at it. I hate that I had to start all over for probably my 6th time in about 10 years but this time I'm not going to sell off my collection. When I'm not foaming at the mouth for new vintage toys, I like to spend my spare time building from scratch Replica Nightmare on Elm St gloves, Phantasm Balls, and Friday the 13th Machetes.
Back to top Go down
http://terrorgloves.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome Robbie. Post up some pics of your horror paraphernalia m8. I'd really like to see the Phantasm balls.
Back to top Go down
robbiezombbie
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
robbiezombbie

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm going to post my vintage collection in a few days too, but here are a few pics of my craftsmanship. The 1st pic is me and Reggie Banister with one of my Phantasm Balls. The other is one of my gloves I recently finished. I use the $$ I make from selling gloves to feed my vintage hunger =) A freind of mine and I have also begun making Jedi Robes to take to conventions and sell them. Bottom Pic
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 Robbie14
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 Dsc_0110
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 Tom_110
Back to top Go down
http://terrorgloves.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome to TIG Neil and Robbie.

I know how you feel Robbie. I sold 3 collections already to pay off things and now enjoying it even more with the new one.

-------

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** Vol 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40