The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  Empty
PostSubject: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Finally, after 8 months, I had the opportunity to get some extra fine pics from my good friend Karim ( He is a very good photographer!)
For those that didn`t attend Celebration V in Orlando, here are some pics .....ENJOY!

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2810

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2910

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3110

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3111

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3210

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2911

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3010

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2811

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3011

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3112

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2912

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3310

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3311

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3012

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3213

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3113

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3214

Will add more later on!! ....

Last edited by merlin on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vialli
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vialli

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Fantastic photos there Merlin, i'd love to be in a position to attend one of those conventions, thanks for sharing them.
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 pm

hey merlin awesome pics mate i like the rebo band the best buddy
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks for sharing Merlin,

I went to C Europe and had a fantastic time. Those Photo's of C5 remind me of a great few days.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am

Great pics Merlin! It brings back a lot of great memories. It's kind of funny, just yesterday somehow I ended up online perusing a flickr album of like 1,000 pics of CV. What a great time. It was the first convention of any kind that I had been to, and a good friend and I flew out together and stayed with his family that lives in Orlando. Man, it was a blast.

If anyone else went, did any of you happen to see that terrible Darth Maul walking around. He looked like Barney from the Simpsons that had painted himself as Darth Maul. And was wearing like Napoleon Dynamite glasses. I freaking loved that guy. Bless his heart, he had no idea how bad it looked, but you could tell he was having the time of his life hanging out with the 501st. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Wow! some great pic's I too was at CE, I wish there was another!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 am

Great pics Adolfo, absolutely loved seeing that Rebo band! So cool. Thought the Bossk looked good too. Would be some experience to attnd an event as big as that. Only been to the Bham Memorabilia show so far. Thanks for the share cheers
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 am

Glad that many of you enjoy them!!!!!....
How interesting that many of you attend CE /CIV/CV!!!! .... I hope you can share some pics!!

Here are more pics, ENJOY!!...

DarthTad wrote:
If anyone else went, did any of you happen to see that terrible Darth Maul walking around. He looked like Barney from the Simpsons that had painted himself as Darth Maul. And was wearing like Napoleon Dynamite glasses. I freaking loved that guy. Bless his heart, he had no idea how bad it looked, but you could tell he was having the time of his life hanging out with the 501st. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere.
.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc2910

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3311

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3810

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3811

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3812

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3813

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3814

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3910

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3911

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3912

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICS... IT ALMOST LOOKS AS THE REAL MOVIE!!
.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc4010
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Some cool pics Adolfo, seems like you had a fun time there.

BTW: Is that Booba Fett?

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  _dsc3310
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!    .....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.....A fine collection of Celebration V pics.....MORE FINE PICS ADDED!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1