The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Empty
PostSubject: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi All, took some pics of my toltoys collection, more photos to come

My ESB Toltoys cardbacks
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3719

My ESB Toltoys cardbacks (Continued)
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3720

Mixture of Toltoys & SW New Zealand only small size kenner backer cards for pyramid style bubbles
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3721

Toltoys toothbrush backer card, SW New Zealand only small size kenner backer cards for pyramid style bubbles, 1 bubble shown in picture
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3722

My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3818

Toltoys 12 & 20 backs, mixture of MOC & part attached bubbles
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3820

Toltoys 12"Princess Leia MIB. MOC - C3PO - R2D2, laying on table - part attached R2D2 + C3PO -
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3821

Toltoys my MOC figures - Chewbacca (ROTJ) - Imperial Commander - ESB + ROTJ - death squad commander (reseal/restored) - stormtrooper - FX7 - General Madine - Lando Skiff - Lobot - Cloud Car Pilot (reseal)
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3822

Toltoys - ROTJ cardbacks, toltoys MOC imperial Commander - toltoys POTF label cardbacks with Myers price stickers - Imperial Commander Revenge Proof - MOMC Chewbacca (sorry has tissue paper in case)
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3823

NZ Cardboard Deathstar playset, lift off lid
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3824

Toltoys diecast MOC sealed - landspeeder - X-Wing - Tie Fighter - addressed & unaddressed toltoys micro series, New Zealand and Australian versions of the imperial attack base playsets - Toltoys Han Solo Laser Pistols MIB - Toltoys Company/Salesmans sample remote control R2D2 in kenner box with toltoys paperwork - Boxed & Loose Landspeeders - New Zealand - Australian - and Canadian (toltoys landspeeder in box) - Toltoys company paperwork, letter - Darth Vaders Tie Fighter New Zealand Toltoys Model - NZ A-Wing boxed easter egg
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3825

Toltoys jigsaws, Large Kenner Toy Center Display in background
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3826

Leia part attached original bubble (from armpits up over head)
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3910

NZ Cardboard Deathstar playset, lift off lid, original paperwork, some original insets for cardboard parts
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_4010

Chewbacca part attached original bubble (from armpits up over head)
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow Img_3911

Last edited by starwarsrarities on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:29 pm

David, nice to see you back at TIG! Thanks for sharing your collection pics here, what a great selection of Toltoys goodies Cool

edit: and you added even more as I posted cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw more cool stuff!)
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you! I am a little slow at shrinking/converting the pics then loading, I am adding a few at a time as I get it worked out, hehe

I am having a bit of trouble with the picture loader - if anyone has a request for a toltoys item to see let me know & I will post a pic hehe
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Awesome collection of Toltoys stuff. Welcome to TIG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Shocked
Okay. Don't think I've seen a limelight like that in a while.
I am assuming the lack of replies is due to people being unconcious...don't worry, they'll come round. Took me a few minutes too.

Last edited by Josh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Now that's what I'm talking about bow Tim will die when he sees the coin offer cardbacks. Have you got the 2 NZ cardbacks as well? Are all those micros Aussie addressed?
Oh bugger I think I just creamed my pants Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I've never seen the toothbrush cardback before:
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow IMG_0004_5wtmk-763729
I'm sure Will would love to have some new entries for his site.
Did you end up getting back in touch with Paul?

"if anyone has a request for a toltoys item to see let me know & I will post a pic hehe"
ummm I want to see it ALL :clap:
What's the yellow in the Landspeeder bonnet? And what is next to it & the Comm bank blue R2 ?

Last edited by aussiejames on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Toltoys.. :Drool:

Thanks for sharing such great stuff! My appetite for foreign pieces is growing.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Cool Can we see what Dengar pieces you have?
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Amazing stuff. Toltoys crazy!

& AJ is right, i've been chasing an Aussie coin offer cardback for a long time now. I've only seen one for sale on ebay in the last 3 years - & that was too late ;(

Great stuff. Good to have you onboard.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 pm

I take it Leia & Chewy have been opened (they're missing footers)? Holding my breath for more pics Smile
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 am

Great collection, what's the deal with the sandperson?
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am

most awesome in all!

also curious about your avatar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 am

great collection, thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Josh wrote:
Shocked
Okay. Don't think I've seen a limelight like that in a while.
I am assuming the lack of replies is due to people being unconcious...don't worry, they'll come round. Took me a few minutes too.

Hi Josh, Thanks, I will attempt to list more photos, I took over 140 of various things, I am having trouble with loading photos with the host an immage loader, so bear wikth me I may have to open a new post or two to get them all displayed
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Now that's what I'm talking about bow Tim will die when he sees the coin offer cardbacks. Have you got the 2 NZ cardbacks as well? Are all those micros Aussie addressed?
Oh bugger I think I just creamed my pants Smile

Hi James,
Yes I have the 2 NZ cardbacks, not in the best shape, but I will list the pics of them for you. I can do close-ups of the coin offer cards also. I have a mixture on the micros, but yes most all are addressed, or the equivalent Australian unadressed versions, micro rob (USA micro collector) has been most helpful to me in this area.
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Yzerman wrote:
Awesome collection of Toltoys stuff. Welcome to TIG! Very Happy

Hi, thank you so much, nice to be welcomed, I have just finished some contract work & have the next 6 months to myself, so I figure what better time to get involved in the online forums, lots more pictures to come, might have to start another thread as having issues with loading pics on this one
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Man this is some great stuff!!

I was also curious about the 12bk Leia,R2 and Tusken. All reseals? They look great

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Tank1252 wrote:
Amazing stuff. Toltoys crazy!

& AJ is right, i've been chasing an Aussie coin offer cardback for a long time now. I've only seen one for sale on ebay in the last 3 years - & that was too late ;(

Great stuff. Good to have you onboard.

Hi Tim, I will list the closeups of the POTF cards today for you, they are both from Myers (have myers price stickers on them) unusual cards they are the only 2 I have managed to secure over all these years
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

aussiejames wrote:
I take it Leia & Chewy have been opened (they're missing footers)? Holding my breath for more pics Smile

Hi James, yes unfortunately Sad , I purchased them some time ago from a New Zealand TV/Movie actor. They came from his childhood collection, he lifted the bottom part of each bubble so that he could access the figure and once finished playing with he carefully slid them back inside, remarkable control for a child & lucky for me that he did!
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 pm

bootyhunter wrote:
Great collection, what's the deal with the sandperson?

Hi BH, That is a cut toltoys card laying on top of a New Zealand only produced small size kenner backer card with a pyramid bubble. I will see if I can post a picture today for you with the pyramid bubble/small cardback showing so you can see it better. They were a quirky card/bubble combination as far as I know only sold in New Zealand, most of the Toltoys 12 & 20 backs in New Zealand have a kenner card equivalent slightly smaller than its US counterpart, all of which had the same size tiered pyramid bubble attached upside down, in certain cases these cards even ran over into the first ESB cards issued. Very strange behaviour by the New Zealand branch of the Toltoys company when they already had toltoys card stocks/normal bubbles to use.....
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Hyver wrote:
most awesome in all!

Thank you - my avatar is of a painting deisn kit issued by toltoys, a cool little kit, I love the period artwork on the box of the kids playing with the set
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:02 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
Man this is some great stuff!!

I was also curious about the 12bk Leia,R2 and Tusken. All reseals? They look great

Thank you so much - see my other replies for details on tusken, R2D2 standing is sealed, the others are still part attached original bubble over top half of figure.
Back to top Go down
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 pm

aussiejames wrote:
I've never seen the toothbrush cardback before:
My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow IMG_0004_5wtmk-763729
I'm sure Will would love to have some new entries for his site.
Did you end up getting back in touch with Paul?

"if anyone has a request for a toltoys item to see let me know & I will post a pic hehe"
ummm I want to see it ALL :clap:
What's the yellow in the Landspeeder bonnet? And what is next to it & the Comm bank blue R2 ?

Hi James, Yes I did thanks, I have l/s back in boxes will have to go look to see, have labelled all photos now, if I missed anything let me know, I will attempt to clarify for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

starwarsrarities wrote:
Hyver wrote:
most awesome in all!

Thank you - my avatar is of a painting deisn kit issued by toltoys, a cool little kit, I love the period artwork on the box of the kids playing with the set

awesome once again! i really want one of those!
please let me know if you have a spare Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow   My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Toltoys cardbacks collection, more pics to follow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next