The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* Empty
PostSubject: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 pm

:bump:

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm

hey james welcome to welcome to the forum

post some pic's over here aswell of your collection ( for us lazy bastards )

also check out the interduction topic , you get more response

and w'ell find out where your from and all

check out the raffle topic aswell and be sure to enter the next one smoke
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am

Hi James

I amended your post so the link to your website works buddy. I see your made your site using the free webs package i used there premium package to make the TIG site and used the same space template as the basic background Smile The problem with that template is its full of errors just one example is the links box some are underlined some arent some highlight some don't its took me quite a bit of time to amend the code and get all the bugs out.

If your just using it as a site to display your collection its really worth buying a .com or a .co.uk so you can work to get your site ranked in google, yahoo etc. The search engines very rarely rank site building addresses like webs.com etc.

Great collection by the way i notice you collect AFA figures do you just collect AFA loose or do you collect non graded loose? Are there any particular Grades you collect?

As jimmy said it would be great if you could post some of your pictures on this thread buddy i would really like to see what autographs you have Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks for the kind words about the site and my collection!!!

I think for now I'm going to stick with the free web page!!! I'm not to concerned with millions and millions of people seeing my collection!!! Through word of mouth and links through other sites will get it spread enough for now!!! Wink

I completed the entire vintage line of Kenner loose Star Wars action figures... including many variants. I have about 60-70 of them AFA graded thus far. All of my figures are at least a grade of 80. The majority being AFA 85, 90, or U85. I am slowly working on finishing off the rest!!! I just got married this summer so I have to refocus my money toward starting a family and buying a house!!!

I also collect Return of the Jedi carded figures. I have about 12 or so. Only one of them is graded... its a Boba Fett 79 back Taiwan no offer AFA 85. Other figures I have are Darth Vader, Han Solo Endor, Lando Bespin, Luke Jedi Green Saber, Wicket, Leia Endor, Stormtrooper, 8D8, AT-ST Driver, General Madine....... etc

My Boba Fett focus deals more with the more neo classic figures... POTF2 to present!!! Although I would love one day to have the other vintage Boba carded figures, SW, ESB etc etc.

My autograph collection is growing each day, something I am very proud of. Won't go into details... I'll surprise you guys with pictures in the forum!!!!

I used to collect everything Star Wars related!!! From vintage all the way to the current stuff!!! I now just focus on vintage.... I sold off or traded everything else to help add to my collection.

Ill be adding more today!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:17 pm

kissass

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum.

Your site and collection are shaping up very nicely!

You have also got yourself a GREAT domain name.

Emiel
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:17 am

Capetown wrote:
Hi James,

Welcome to the forum.

Your site and collection are shaping up very nicely!

You have also got yourself a GREAT domain name.

Emiel

Your right Emiel vintagestarwarsfigures is a great domain name.

www.vintagestarwarsfigures.com is actually owned by a well known UK dealer called Toy Toni im pretty sure some of the UK lads have bought from him and know who he is.

What Toy Toni has done is purchase that domain and is currently using it as a redirect to his old site.

For example if you type www.vintagestarwarsfigures.com into an address bar then it takes you automatically to his old site http://www.tonythetoyman.com/

He is currently working on a new website and when he is finished he will use http://www.vintagestarwarsfigures.com/ as the main address.

When it comes to domains there is a pecking order at the top you have .com followed by .co.uk (for UK users) then .eu (for Europe) .net, .org (mainly used by organizations) there are also official addresses like .gov.uk (for government websites in the UK)

When you use the free web builder packages like webs or wordpress they assign a free domain name from there own server which is why it ends webs.com or wordpress.com or similar which is why the wont be indexed in search engines.

Which is cool if like James you just want to hand the link to certain people and post the link for interested parties to view.

On another note www.vintagestarwarsfigures.co.uk is available and can be picked up via webs packages for just $35 for 2 years (you could probably find it cheaper via external sources but you must check there transfer procedures first)
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm

up yours

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Very nice collection! Luke looks super white but very "snug" in that coffin Laughing

I hope to see more when you have uploaded more pictures Smile your site is nice as well but keep us updated here as its always nice to see updates to a thread ! Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:58 pm

unsure

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Fantastic collection, mate. The ROTJ Vader is very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:28 pm

lol!

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Sleep

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

:I am stupid:

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 am

Your gonna U grade those? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
obiwankenobinil
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
obiwankenobinil

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 am

Coach, great collection and fantastic site, I'm loving the D&B tune Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 am

Nice loose set! never noticed them before. Some nice examples!
Whats the difference betweemn your 8D8's (I think thats what there called. You know the terminator looking things Laughing )
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Nice loose set! never noticed them before. Some nice examples!
Whats the difference betweemn your 8D8's (I think thats what there called. You know the terminator looking things Laughing )

One has cirlces on both hips. The other has a circle only on one of his hips.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Awesome collection Coach & great website too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks Darth!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm

obiwankenobinil wrote:
Coach, great collection and fantastic site, I'm loving the D&B tune Very Happy

D&B tune???
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

whack

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Very nice James, great additions to your ever growing collection! Do you have a collection room ? Sorry if I missed the answer to that in this thread
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Very nice mate, if you spot a nice Carrie in her Boushh gear give me a shout lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 am

I've seen several out there.... I'll send ya a link!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next