The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

ya i hear ya man.They do look nice acryliced.Dan cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Sites coming on really well Coach Smile

Some great new items you have there as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Nice updates to you're stash Coach mate!

Website is coming on nicely too!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Wonderful stuff coach! Love the website.

Jason
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Great MOC collection...some of those will get a very high grade!!

I didn´t get why are you going to send to AFA those other MOC´s to get the U grade??

Loose action figures is not my thing, but your POTF collection looks really cool!!

Nice work at your web page, the pointer is a light saber!!! ..COOOOOOOL!

Keep that collection growing!!! ...
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 pm

The POTF A-Wing Pilot is a real beater!!! It looks ok in the picture... but that pic is very very deceiving!!!!

All those other MOCs are not going to be U graded!!!! I probably wont get any of them graded. Just the loose figs!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Coach are you going to collect variant's now with the rest of us sick bastard's.My Ledy bug is real contagious come hang with me. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Dan.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah... I do have several variants. Once I'm done getting everything graded, I'll start grabbing more!!!!!

The only Ledy I would want is a Boba Fett.... for my focus.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - Updated Pics 8/1/10   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:46 pm

:clap:

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Stormie Smiley

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm

You've got one hell of an autograph collection James! Keep up the good work.

I haven't been on your website for a little while until now and want to say thanks for adding the FAQ. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Shawn...

No prob man!!! Its a great article and a must read for collectors of all kinds!!!

Thanks for the kind words on my auto collection... it has really grown the past year or so!!!

I wish I had more time to update my site and new more about web design!!!
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:09 am

Hey dude, great collection especially the loose stuff. Anytime u need help on the design stuff give me a shout chap no probs ;-)

Ham
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 pm

I just took a bunch of pictures of some of my vintage, boba fett and autograph items that I acquired over the past couple months and are in the process of uploading them on the computer.

But there is one pic that was posted by Microsoft on Facebook that I just had to share now!!!!!

Last night Microsoft threw a party for the grand opening of their Microsoft Stores all over the US. One of them being in a suburb near me... Oak Brook, IL.

I got to meet one of my favorite all time Chicago Cubs, Ernie Banks, and he was kind enough to sign my Cubs home plate.

He was in a great mood, very talkative, and was playing Kinect with the fans!!!

Thanks Ernie!!!!

My home plate is currently signed by
- Ernie Banks - HOF
- Fergie Jenkins - HOF
- Billy Williams - HOF
- Bruce Sutter - HOF
- Andre Dawson - HOF
- Ron Santo
- Lee Smith
- Glen Beckert
- Steve Stone
- Milt Pappas
- Phil Caveretta
- Carlos Marmol
- Geovanny Soto
- Starlin Castro
- Alan Trammell

And adding more!!!!!!

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 74588_452370698939_507708939_5571910_7771121_n

You can see more pictures of the event here...

Ernie Banks at Microsoft Store
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

coachk28 wrote:

And I know you guys are going to kill me for this next pic...

Carded figures to be sent in to received "U" Grade

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 Sw_car10

[size=18]

Including the ones pictured above... I will have only sent 10 carded figures in total to be U graded!!!

Did you actually send in those MOC's for U grading?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Yzerman wrote:

Did you actually send in those MOC's for U grading?
Coach offered them up for sale or swap, I saved the emporer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah they all got sold/traded!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 am

Great pic of you and Mr.Cubby Jim good stuff.
Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:57 am

Nice website with your collection dude! You seem to have an almost complete loose AFA collection.

Funny you included a laser saber pointer on your site. Very Happy

Good thinking not to send those MOCs to AFA for U-grading.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:38 am

Wow!

Looking back several years ago when I started collecting again really brought back some memories.

My collecting sure has changed a lot since then!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:54 am

Some nice items there coach, the "times" have changed for us all. Current eBAY prices only seem to be going one way and that's north Sad
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:57 am

walkie wrote:
Some nice items there coach, the "times" have changed for us all. Current eBAY prices only seem to be going one way and that's north Sad

Thanks!

I'm glad I finished the vast majority of my vintage collecting and upgrading back in 2009/10.

I know I had those Youtube videos that showcased a lot of my stuff.

But I'll post some new pics in the near future.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Need to give this a better looking over in a bit, but glad your back to the board James. cheers

You said your collecting has changed, is it more focused? That is the way mine is for sure. I collect a lot of different toy lines, bit of everything, but I am focused within each line. Always loose set, with Star Wars it is either a wicket piece or a Ledy item now as I have lost interest in the other variants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next