The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gus and Duncan's Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gus
New User
New User

Gus and Duncan's Guides Empty
PostSubject: Gus and Duncan's Guides   Gus and Duncan's Guides I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Two announcements regarding Gus & Duncan's Guides:

+ We have lowered the price of our 984-page hardcover Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles to $49.99.
+ Both the Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles and the Guide to Star Wars Prototypes are now available on Paizo.com (US and International shipping) and Amazon.com (US shipping only) at the regular cover price of $49.99 each.

Gus
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Gus and Duncan's Guides   Gus and Duncan's Guides I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Good to see you here Gus Smile For those that don't have this book it is fantastic with absolutely everything in it (over half the stuff I had never seen or heard about)
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Gus and Duncan's Guides   Gus and Duncan's Guides I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 am

Welcome Gus and I second that about the guide. Very well put together and easy to find what your looking for. I got my unsigned copy by the computer desk for when I check ebay to see what I'm looking for, as I use it as a check list for the items. Looking forward to picking up the prototype book to add to the collection.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gus and Duncan's Guides   Gus and Duncan's Guides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gus and Duncan's Guides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1