The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Guys, here's my newest addition which I bought from someone on RS.

Tri Ewok Village! Cool

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Sw_ewok_village_rotj_tri-logo009
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm

By the way Javi that HC Tusken is the bomb!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Great Hollow Cheeks Tusken Raider 65 Back MOC Javi Smile

Emiel the Ewok Village looks spot on mate minty and complete Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Emiel sweet Ewok village Wink looks minty minty , congrats!!
Jay , i was after a minty HC tusken for while now, shame it have very yellowed bubble Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Some nice items lads!

Marco - top trio of Klaatus there, and I really like the made in macao INT-4 very nice condition!

Javi - great hollow cheek Tusken and cool to see one on its card too!

Emiel - excellent Trilogo Ewok village, most minty, and good to see how those inserts would work. I like the slight change of artwork on the Trilogo from the Bilogo box which was smaller and had a different Han. V nice addition!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 pm

My latest addition that came this weekend.
I've wanted one of these for ages, the backing card is a bit creased in places but it also came with the 12 figs which are so ridiculously minty I can replace my own first 12 (which were in great condition anyway). Really, the Han, C3PO and Death Squad Commander are like factory fresh! The bonus too was finding out the Leia was the Taiwan version - she rocks! Very pleased Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Action13

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Action10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Action11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Action12

Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

nice hollow cheek tusken, ewok village, and extra minty first 12 with w/ stand. very nice.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Very nice pick up there Paul.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 pm

And the buys keep on coming in. Very Happy Way to go everyone.

Javi, way to go on the HT Tusken. That's an excellent looking example.

Emiel, congrats on the Ewok Village. I've always preferred the Tri box to the Kenner one.

Paul, nice buy on the display stand. I've always thought it would be great to get another set of the 1st 12 to display with mine. It looks like you got some really nice figures with it.

Here's another coin that arrived a few days ago. Now I just have the Droids Fett left to finish that series too.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Sisefromm

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

paul , awsome bro , i swear to god that mail away display has been on my wishlist for so long
alone with the other one , you know with the seperate stands and different background cards that are printed in the back and front

i also need a luke farmboy bad , the thing is am waithing because when i get that first iam gonna start buying all the paint variations on it ,lol

but def an awsome score specialy with the minty fig , congrates

alot of cool stuff passes these pages , and no offence to other items , there are just to many to want them all , but for the third time iam gonna say , iam jealous of that score

luckely for me this time its an item that is pretty eazily found

and emiel , awsome score , this really the one item that i prefer boxed as a tri logo version
and in close to perfect condition none the less

Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 am

Hi everyone, I have these 2 little beauties arrive this morning Very Happy
Urgah prototype coin
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Urgah1

Jan Tosh prototype coin
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 JanTosh
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Excellent Carl! Glad you were able to find those as I'm sure you are too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Paul-itoy
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Paul-itoy

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Trilogo Boba Fett...

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 5178961159_8baf80c287

Painted dart/unpainted knee. Just need the painted knee/painted dart now.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Excellent Carl! Glad you were able to find those as I'm sure you are too. Smile

Yes mate i am, especially Jan Tosh as he is one hardest of the Droids proto coins
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Nice UPKPD Tri Fett! I got 2 of the 4, still need the 2 least rare ones.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Paul-itoy wrote:
Just need the painted knee/painted dart now.
me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Nice pick ups lately guys. Heres my newest. I know its not much, but I've been wanting one of these things for a couple years and never could land one under a $100. iI lucked up and finally landed one for under 50. Sorry for the sideways pix, but thats the only way I could get it all in.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Img_1285

R2-D2 cookie jar complete with inner bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 pm

R2 cookie monster, nice Chris! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:17 am

wow on the cookiejar! and what a steal!
consider yourself lucky that i didn't spot this one Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Nice Fett and R2! (And proto coins!)

After a long hiatus from buying - so it begins (Again)!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Dsc00431

Cool
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Time for a couple cans and a nice a browse of the fruits of everyone’s hard work and handiwork over the last month...

Picking up from Page 54... fucking hell and I thought I been busy.

• Paul: not a purchase I know... but that “don’t call me Annie” phone box poster is class! Definitely one framing if the poster ever appears on the bay.

AJ: that was a great week for you! The Lili Ledy Band is fucking ace and the translations from the guys hilarious! Where do the plastic stands come from?

Soren: Some sweet cards there mate and I know what you mean about the camera making the MOC out to be in worse condition than they actually are. I love the Hoth Trooper baggie too it looks minty!

EMIEL!!! Where the fuck did you get that! I can imagine you face beaming when you received that from the post man... If only every toy company thought like the Germans... Every Mint in a box would be mint in a really minty box! Cool avatar ...I have noticed everyone is getting cool avatars

Shawn Bro! I know I congratulated you at the time on both the coin and other great news but I say it again: Well Done! I know you mentioned there’s a lot of Greedo collectors out there making this a tough coin to get but I just don’t know how sellers can justify the price they want for this Cat 4 coin. Really looking forward to you completing the set this year (or maybe next year)

Jay: that’s a really nice ROTJ 2-1B MOC there buddy. A really nice piece that a really fussy MOC like yourself would want!

Hey Joe: Nice MOC too mate... is this part of a new side- focus? Glad to see you ignoring the piss taking and still going strong with your 8D8 collection. How many baggies is that now? Love the new Avatar too 8D8 looks really bad ass!

Paul! How ya doing in France dude? Glad to see there’s plenty of cool SW stuff as there is cheap wine and beer! I love the fact they had the Droids on all the old vinyl. I don’t know what to say about the “Bang Bang Robot” record. Its hilarious how un-politically incorrect the 80s were ... you never be able to get away with that these days.

Paul (Again – the greedy fucker lol) I love all the PIF adverts you’ve been amassing. If you come across any duplicates with Luke Jedi drop me a mail dude! I love Rogue Squadron. I got for them for the Game Cube... Awesome games!

Marco: Cracking shot mate of your new lili ledy and PBP CCPs especially the angle with the cloud car in the back it looks really professional ... thanks for all the kind emails by the way I appreciated them when I was snowed under!

Mike: Wow I didn’t realise Yoda cam in so many shades of green. (Or Ben with all the shades of white, grey and in-between) It is nice when friends help out.

Del: Fantastic! Really Nice Tri-Logo Jedi mate! Especially with the large bubble. Everyone I have had had Luke’s face damaged inside. With the oversized bubble, the face paint marks really easy as Luke rattles around inside. The one with the cape on and hood down are the best to get if you want to avoid this to some degree.

Del: Another cool set of MOC! The IG88 rocks and even Dengar look neat well done bro. I think you’re really enjoying the new focus.

Paul: A great pick up with the REBO band and it still has the mint poster inside! Sweet!

Jay: Nice MOC bro... A shame about the figure inside lol

Hyver! Another cool avatar (Did I miss something or has Jay been up to his magic?) I love the bundle of goodies! The Bradley Time Clock is on my Sansweet hit list. I noticed you a have a Helix Pencil case bro... me and you need to hook-up and talk Helix as I have a small side line going on that too!

Mike: the CCP Moc is sweet! Really nice piece and with a Palitoy Bubble so it can stand nicely

Mike: (I took a slurp of beer before scrolling down) your next photo of the German Darth Head Display nearly had me spurt back out the lager. ACE! Totally Ace! You have a really nice display room!

Del: At this rate you will have a complete ESB set. Another nice pick-up with the greedo . Well Done!

Marco! Another cool Action Figure Photo! Do you make the dioramas? Awesome camera skill my friend and two minty Ledy Squids to make one jealous for sure!

Tony: Wow mate some super cool MOC there. Very interesting Focus too! I like the way you targeted original card photos but on any card. That way you not restricting the focus too much and exhausting your funds on 12bks only. I love the mini-rigs!
    Well done Jimmy and glad you could score the rare MIM biker at such a low price!

Mark... wow what a great haul. I love the Blue Tie Fighter and all the stickers and paperwork are unsused too! One that MIB Emiel would be proud of for sure. Some lovely other pieces too and a nice finish off with the Vinyl Jawa. Well done!

Soren: Some great new additions ... are you becoming the new Del Baggie King? You doing a great job so far. Nice buy and I love the retro looking trainer (shoe)!

Hyver: Ace job mate! The Sandcrawler has to be on everyone want list at some stage... sweet that the seller let you have the box which is always that bit harder to get!

Carl: Nice Blaster mate and we all look forward to seeing the full costume! The droids figures look great! Thanks for letting me have the Kea Moll coin by the way and for the freebies!

Del: Yet another ESB ... Class figure to cross off the list too!

Javi: Nice PBP Rebel Commander dude!

Tommy: Nice Book to pick up mate. I bought the SW version and looking forward to getting the EBS this Christmas. Glad you enjoyed! If you interested and want a memento from the filming I may have an original Vader in Flames ESB Cast and Crew patch for trade... though it will cost ya a Luke Jedi! lol

Brad (and Jason). Cool Curtains Dudes I would have loved to have them in my room back in the day!

Ham: Great ERG MOC mate. And some nice additional BikerScouts for the collection. Can you show a photo of the Tri-logo round and etched bubbles so I can see what you mean?

Marco: nice pick-ups. I love the mask! Uli got me the German ROTJ annual for my Luke Jedi collection. sweet.

Clonerz: Nice collection of starwars mate ... look like Christmas morning! (Edit: Paul beat me to that comment )

Aussie: Nice cloud cars dude! I never knew there were differences either. Nice share!

Tommy: Nice Dengar and Rebel Commander. I just realised the card show a commander with no tash! I wonder why they decided to paint one on or use a photo of a commander with a moustache

Chris: Nice pick-ups ... Good luck in completing the set of Dixes. EDIT: LOL YODA looks like he is on (ste)roids

Javi: Awesome Boba Mailer. That version still evades me so well done! Are you going for a set of 3 different Boba mailers? I would love to get the jiffy bag version and this someday too. Well done to Chris for helping you.

Del: Another minty ESB! FX-7 has a really retro looking photo. How many ESBs is that? I wonder if you will have the complete set by the time I finish reading the post.

Paul: Cool figures dude nice all in nice condition too. The creepy guy’s hair in PIF looks like leia’s lol

Aussie: Some cool ships and figures dude.

Mike: Dam mate that a real bit of bad luck with the Tri-logo Han Original. Sorry man

Chris: Cool collection... the Misc. Star Wars is certainly worth considering as a really interesting and relatively cheaper collecting focus. The 8-Track caught my too.

Marco: Well done mate. This is the one that was eBay yes? I am glad you were the lucky guy who won it as it is definitely a prize to be proud of. Especially with the DT Luke, Dark Dome R2 and Green Bowcaster Chewy Nice one! Kudos to Christian (Welcome to TIG by the way) for confirming the baggie contents.

BFLV: Welcome to TIG! Nice Klattu and to be honest the yellowing isn’t too bad!

Chris: Totally agree with you: Another nice day for vintage. I love them all especially the lunch box and deka stuff. Cool.

Ham: Nice R2-D2 mate but sorry that you did not get the one that you were thinking you would get. At least Chris could cheer you up.

Shawn mate! I love the Cromalin and can now see why you were stoked in getting one! I am glad I chased up the Ad-Slick on your behalf... that one off the 198347595973963 favours I owe you! PS have you compared the Ad-Slick with the final advert I was surprised by all the subtle and obvious differences:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Do_you16

Stu Class SW MOC dude! All are Palitoy too... ACE!

Jay: Nice Mint on a card dude not to mention the rare fig inside! Well done bro

Joe: Looking forward to the monster haul... had to laugh at Marco’s imagination
    Marco nice MIB pick-up and figures! Is the hood white or light brown. Edit: no worries you answer later on.

Javi: Awesome pick-up. For some reason I thought the hollow cheeks Tusken was only available on early cards. Should it be the other way around?

Emiel: Cool is the word dude that’s the mintiest Tri Ewok Village I have seen to date! Sweet as cherry pie!

Paul: Really Cool Display Stand dude and sweet that you had all 12 figures included!

Shawn: Nice one on nearly finishing the Droids Coin also! Just 2 for a complete set of 80 Poft/Ewoks/Droids! Carl ‘s kea Moll coin has kind of re-lit the touch paper in my own coin collection.

Carl: Nice Ewok and Droid prototype coins mate! Especially the Jan Tosh! Cool buys

Hello Paul-itoy and welcome to TIG. Nice Boba very nice piece.

Chris: I really love the cookie Jar. I love the vintage ceramics. I still have the cookie jars to go but completed the smaller RC money boxes a year or so back and just picked up MISB Rumph mugs. Cool and awesome price.

Joe nice carded Wicket dude nice! So this is the start of something huge?

OK then that it ... Great Buys guys!

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

holy asteroid belt Craig - you've been busy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Hyver wrote:
holy asteroid belt Craig - you've been busy!

Yeah... work been nuts so missed out on loads over the last month or so.... here some of my new arrivals with a group shot of my vintage stash....

A massive thanks to:

Carl: for reigniting the POTF coin flame... I am fast approaching my last 10 POTF.

Shawn: for helping me finish all but 1 of my Cat 2 coins. These came from the Earth and Gus Lopez.

Jason: for helping me with getting the last Jabba Playset I needed for my Luke Jedi focus. This is a complete Lili Ledy Version. The LL Mini Catalogue come from Uli's haul.

Del: for the Blue Sabre Palitoy Baggie

And Tom N. For the Desert Sail Skiff Proof (notice the original name), some really nice Droids coins and Ex-Kenner 1984 Catalogue

The Rumph Mugs originate from Gary Kurtz, and the Luke Jedi cardback is a 65-B... I knew this existed so chuffed to get some hard proof.

Cheers all

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 Winner10

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Not only was the round up superb reading, your own additions to the thread are outstanding! Lucky git what a nice haul!

And yes - Stay tuned for more buys from me- wallets finally got rid of the moths Laughing

Last edited by Joe_O on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Joe, lovely Tri Wicket. Indented corners?

Craig, nice haul, mate. I love the Rumph mugs. I was watching all three on Ebay the other day to see what I needed to put into them and wow. Never knew they would go there. The proof and LL Jabba is the bomb, bro. The box looks to be in great shape.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 4!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next