The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Love the TIE Fighter and X-Wing perspective shots. Miro-Meccano made great use of different size vehicles in their French ESB Saynette ads: https://thevintagetoyadvertiser.org/2016/06/08/the-empire-strikes-back-saynettes-the-strange-battle-of-alfa-du-centaure-as-told-by-miro-meccano/

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 Pif-6610

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 Pif-6611

The Speeder bike shots are cool too. Love how in the video the kids are using the legs of the kitchen table and chairs to make the Endor forest  lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Somehow I missed that post with the commercial. They made it look so easy to weave in and out of chair legs endlessly as though you didn't have to worry about the seat of the chair or the table top. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 1:49 pm

"I'll never join you!"
Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 39107777752_72c6fcd754_c
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 am

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 48495890682_282bc19c68_c
Back to top Go down
cichlidjedi
New User
New User
cichlidjedi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Awesome Photo! I can hear the Ewok horns blowing!!
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 5:00 pm

After nearly a decade lost in the wind, the ratherchildish photos are back.  All of them. Including the original liner notes, and the community comments too.

I wasn't too keen to keep the ratherchildish domain name, so I've opted for a new heading with geeksplosive.com

At this moment there's no new material, however I have updated the site to show an array of the archived photos on the first page, in random assortment.  So each time one hits the site, it's a different set of colorful memories.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1   Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Figures in Action!!: Overview On Page 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15