The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread)   OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 am

Just thought I would bump this thread since it has been a while

Just so everyone knows I didn't end up getting the coins from Joe. I haven't given up all hope of them either arriving at my end or being returned to Joe but the chance is slim I reckon.

AussieJames has been kind enough to offer to get me a couple of the coins I need which is hugely appreciated!!

Joe has been quite good with his communication and is a very active member of the community so I suspect this is a one off unfortunate incident.

Cheers,

Chris
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread)   OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 am

Thanks to AJ for helping me get some coins to Cejay, I have now also sent a partial refund to Cejay for the coins that are lost, if this has taught me anything it's that ALL my future sales will go recorded regardless of the item.

Sorry to Brett, Cejay and Chris that their parcels have gone missing, first time either as a buyer or a seller that this has happened to me and it's not a fun thing at all.

Brett has had a partial refund, Cejay now also (and some coins thanks to AJ - thank you thank you!) so whenever Chris J wants to give up on these parcels he is also welcome to the same.

Once again sorry guys, I don't know whats happened to them but these things happen - thanks for being patient with me throughout.
Back to top Go down

OT: Cejay, Brett and Chris_J - shipping delay thread (from my FS thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2