The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 am

pm sent on RR fett Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 am

sorry meant email sent for RR fett Smile
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

NEW ITEMS!!!
IMPERIO CARD ADDED and MORE!!!
Updated Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am

:bump: for one of my favourite sellers.

Interesting Biker Scout Ozio, I've only seen a TIE Pilot like that before.
Back to top Go down
micovar
New User
New User
micovar

PostSubject: Lili Ledy Boba Fett   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm

PM Sent
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:55 am

cantina_patron wrote:
:bump: for one of my favourite sellers.
Interesting Biker Scout Ozio, I've only seen a TIE Pilot like that before.
Hi, yes it is a nice figure with very specific characteristics, not easy to fake as torsos are glued, not sonic welded.
I have found 3 type of hybrids:
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 2013-129
Biker Scout, Tie Pilot and Bwing Pilot.
Cheers

Ozio
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:21 am

Do my eyes deceive me but does the tie-fighter and b-wing pilots have the ERG arms as well?
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm

walkie wrote:
Do my eyes deceive me but does the tie-fighter and b-wing pilots have the ERG arms as well?
Yes, this are the parts used on them:

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 2013-131
Biker Scout:
-LL Biker Scout torso factory painted
-LL Biker Scout head and arms factory painted.
-LL ERG legs, hand painted and cutted a bit to fit.
-Glued torso.

Tie Pilot:
-LL Tie pilot torso, factory painted.
-LL Biker scout right arm hand painted.
-LL Left ERG arm hand painted.
-LL ERG legs, hand painted and cutted a bit to fit.
-Glued torso.

B-Wing Pilot:
-LL Bwing Pilot head, factory painted.
-LL Nien Nunb torso, hand painted.
-LL Biker scout right arm hand painted.
-LL Left ERG arm hand painted.
-LL ERG legs, hand painted.
-Glued torso.

The figures on the pic are now on the collection of José del Toro.
Cheers

Ozio
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 pm

They are cool looking items for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Ozio, I have one too remember : )
He's one of my favorite Ledy pieces. Thank you again my friend : )
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 Ll_tie13
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 pm

The_Dark_Artist wrote:
Hi Ozio, I have one too remember : )
He's one of my favorite Ledy pieces. Thank you again my friend : )
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 Ll_tie13
Hey buddy! You have an amazing collection so I'm glad you still have it with you Wink
That Tie Pilot and the one on the pic (from DelToro's collection) are the only 2 I've ever seen or found.

Cheers
Ozio
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 pm

UPDATED
With sold items Smile
Back to top Go down
syzygy77
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
syzygy77

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Figures arrived! Thanks again OZIO!
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:19 pm

email sent!!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

:bump: for a fantastic seller.

& email on the way!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

NEW ITEMS!!!
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:57 pm

NEW ITEMS!!!
1978 R2, Overstock Nien Nunb and Burgundy Squid added!
Back to top Go down
cruxz
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:39 am

you got email Smile
Back to top Go down
llseeker
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:41 pm

PM Sent....
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:51 am

NEW FIGURES!!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:13 am

Pm sent...
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 am

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Ozio Please answer your PM's

Thanks
Back to top Go down
lfantelo
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:27 pm

PM sent Surprised 
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm

PM's answered, updated with 'sold' and 'on hold' figures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next