The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Empty
PostSubject: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 am

UPDATED 23/07/2015

Hey Guys, I have some LL items I would like to sell, please take a look, if there's something you like please write me to horaciotn@yahoo.com.mx
I'm from Mexico and I've been selling Lili Ledy original items on TIG since 2010, I was part of the team that made the LL guide here on TIG so please take a look at my feedback and buy with confidence:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/tig-user-feedback-f9/feedback-for-oziohoracio-tortajada-t1100.htm
If you need extra info or pics, please let me know. I'm open to offers Wink
Payment trough paypal. International Shipping is $12-15 usd through registered mail with tracking number.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Removable Limbs C3PO/SOLD
Great conditions, regular limbs, arms are tight but legs are loose, original and very hard to find LL net.
Price: $250 usd

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Pbucket
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-020 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-021 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-022 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-023 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-024 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-025

Darth Vader HK COO/Thin saber/Thin cape/SOLD
Good conditions, tight limbs, original and very hard to find LL accessories. The saber and the cape for this variant are different from the regular LL Vader,
this one has a thin cape and a thin and unique saber. Saber is missing the tip and cape was repaired, please take a look at the pics.  

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vaderh10
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader210 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader310 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader110 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader610 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-026 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader410 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader810 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader910 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader111 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader112 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Vader113 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 11081610

Overstock Han Bespin HK/SOLD
Good conditions, regular limbs. Unsealed, painted front torso, unpainted, unsealed back torso.   

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-034
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-028 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-029 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-030 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-031 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-032 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-033

Overstock Weeguay/SOLD
Good conditions, tight limbs. Someone gave him a strange look with the paint job, only the front torso has original paint. Unsealed torso. All parts are LL overstock.   
Price: $150 usd

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-039
FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-040 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-041 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-042 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-043 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-051 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-044 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-045 FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! 2015-046

I'm open to offers, please write me to horaciotn@yahoo.com.mx  Thanks!

Last edited by OZIO on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am

PM sent.

Javi
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 am

PM sent on Klaatus
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 am

PM Sent!!!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm

PM Sent.
Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 am

pm send
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm

The mod team has decided to put a temporary lock on this thread. This is by no means a reflection on OZIO, but as a new seller here, the mod team has a few questions for him before the sales continue. Once we hear back from him and all is good, the lock will be lifted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Everything is good, so please let the sales continue. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 pm

I have to say there is some nice looking lili ledy figures that Lili Ledy Max Rebro Band is sweat!

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Very nice figure's for sale Ozio.

I've bought Complete Ledy figure's from Ozio before and he sell's legit stuff.He is a good seller.

Regard's Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm

thank you so much on your comments Jay & Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

regards
ozio
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

no ledys for me Sad...sniff!
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Hey nice figures dude. Quick question... whats the difference between a Kenner Short mouth mask and a LL short mouth mask Scouty, are there different coo's or something (how to tell the difference)?

Thanks

Ham
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

tigerham wrote:
Hey nice figures dude. Quick question... whats the difference between a Kenner Short mouth mask and a LL short mouth mask Scouty, are there different coo's or something (how to tell the difference)?

Thanks

Ham

There is no Kenner with molded short mask. They are all Ledy produced! Some appeared on MIM cards in US! Thats why he is more often then other Ledy figures!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Now that's my type of for sale list geek

PM sent
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm

How do you mean? In my limelight I have a MOC Short Mouth on a Kenner cardback made in Mexico. Are the actual figures the same as LL and just the cardbacks are different? Sorry for being dumb but still learning Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 pm

burnsy wrote:
Now that's my type of for sale list geek

PM sent

LOL Stu I expect you and Tim to be diving in there Smile

tigerham wrote:
How do you mean? In my limelight I have a MOC Short Mouth on a Kenner cardback made in Mexico. Are the actual figures the same as LL and just the cardbacks are different? Sorry for being dumb but still learning Wink

Hi Ham this old thread from RS is a good read -

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=5&Board=UBB1&Number=3761331&Forum=,,f1,,&Words=MIM%20LEDY&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Main=3761331&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=3&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3761331

Made in Mexcio MOC's were produce in Mexcio the same as Lily Ledy MOC's. The Lili Ledy MOC's were sold at retail on the Mexcian market whilst the MIM MOC's were exported to the USA. There were 13 figures released on MIM Cards and the figures in most cases are same as Lili Ledy Figures however some MIM MOC's had Kenner weapons whilst some MIM Had Lili Ledy wapons aswell.

I hope that helps

Jay
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Ive seen 3 versions of the short mouth :-

Short mouth, MIM card, Kenner Weapon (Own collection)

Short Mouth, MIM card, Ledy Weapon (John sold 1 last month (wish id had the cash>.<))

Short Mouth, LL Card, Ledy Weapon.

Only 1 ive never seen so presume dont exist (May be wrong)

Short Mouth, LL Card, Kenner Weapon
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Quality info chaps... all cleared up thanks!

Mine is a MIM MOC with Kenner Weapon for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 pm

and that is just moc , iam pretty sure there are three different variations off the loose LL BIKER SCOUT FIG Wink
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm

jawdrop lol, baby steps Jimmy Wink
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 am

Whoever bought that cut card Klaatu needs to PM me Smile. I think we may need to make a deal.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Got my figures today lightening fast...great stuff. Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 pm

HI Ozio,

Just wanted to check you got my emails mate?

Stu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!   FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: LILI LEDY Figures, overstock. Vintage BOOTLEGS and some VHTF variants!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next