The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 am

Alright folks, it's time for me to clear out some room. We'll call it a bit of Spring/Summer cleaning. Smile

All prices include shipping and are negotiable. Nothing is set in stone, so shoot me an offer if you feel the need. And of course I'll ship overseas, except to Romania! Razz

All payments need to be via PayPal, gift is preferred to save on fees.

More items will be listed over the next few days/weeks, so keep checking back. Now on with the show...

Lili Ledy Overstock Pieces - $55 for the lot - PRICE REDUCED!
I would prefer to sell as a lot just to make life easier on me.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Ll_ove10

12" Stormtrooper - $30 - PRICE REDUCED!
Overall great shape, a little yellow (naturally) with some scuffing. But he does have his original string blaster holster

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Twelve13

That's all for now. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Let's get these guys sold! Very Happy

------- SOLD SECTION -------

AFA 70 12Bk A R2-D2 - $280 - SOLD!
Very nice 12 back R2. The only flaw is a small tear on the front in the "A" of Star.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! R2_moc10

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! R2_afa10

12" Luke Skywalker - $60 - SOLD!
Fantastic shape with all accessories. Some minor paint wear on the buckle.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Twelve12

12" Chewbacca - $50 - SOLD!
Excellent shape. Nothing really to note as far as condition.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Twelve10

12" IG-88 - $180- SOLD!
Again, he's in great shape. Comes complete with all accessories including grenades. I've been storing him completely separate from his strap so not to cause any of the nasty melting that's common with this figure. Really no wear to speak of.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Twelve11

Hollow Cheek Tusken - $65 - SOLD!
He's in great shape, tight joints, weapon and the cape is flawless. The only drawback is some paint loss to the top of the spikes and a little to the face. Otherwise, he's a great figure.

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Tusken15

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Tusken14

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Tusken16

Last edited by RebelChris on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Chris - Those 12" are fantastic. I'm waiting on some cash from some moc's. May have to grab the Stoormtrooper from you!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Updated a bit... Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

Let's give this a bump.

Come on guys, I need to clear these out!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

BUMP with an exclusive TIG Only Price Reduction!

I'd really like to sell to someone on TIG. Come on guys, let's get these cleared out! Very Happy

Shoot me an offer if you think I'm high! :bong:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!   FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Vintage 12", Lili Ledy Overstock pieces and Hollow Cheek Tusken - TIG ONLY REDUCTIONS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1