The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Awsome! I want one.

add that to my ever growing list! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Really cant wait for this to come out celebrate
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

That is definetly a must have. What are they limiting the run at? Hope its not a real low number.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 am

Just got this email:

Thank you for signing up for the Frontback Books newsletter for Star Wars Vintage Action Figures 2nd Edition.

The book is currently in the proofing phase and the release will be slightly delayed. While the timeline is still an estimate, we expect to approve a final proof within a month.

If this estimate proves to be accurate, the book should ship back from overseas in the first part of December. Unfortunately, this would put the book in Atlanta, ready to be shipped, around the end of January.

We will begin accepting pre-orders over our website as soon as the final draft is approved. Many last minute additions have been made and the book has expanded by an additional 16 pages to an estimated total page count of 392.

Pre-orders handed in at Celebration 5

Discounted pre-orders placed at Celebration 5 have not been billed and will not be charged to the credit card provided until the final proof has been approved.

An email will be sent out prior to that time to notify everyone. If you would like to cancel an existing pre-order, simply email that request to sales@frontbackbooks.com.

Pre-orders will be the first to ship once our primary shipment has arrived in Atlanta from overseas.

Getting Books Before Christmas

Once we have approved a final draft and have an estimated date of completion from the printer overseas, we will explore cost effective options for having a limited quantity shipped by air via FedEx to arrive before Christmas.

If we have a decent number of requests, we will make this shipping option available for all pre-orders for an additional fee to cover our exact added expense for shipment by air from overseas (estimated to be $10-15 per book).

Please contact us via email with any questions, concerns, or cancellations. We will be happy to help.

Thank you for your interest and your patience.

Sincerely,

Frontback Books
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:46 am

Hi guys
Does anyone know if there is going to be a source in the UK for this book ?
Cheers
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book   re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re Kellermans Star Wars Vintage action figures Book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2