The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Here it is next to an original -

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 B_comp10

Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:01 pm

wrong photo ?
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
wrong photo ?

My bad fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 pm

That blaster looks like Scards got ahold of it first for a repro meltdown. I'll look over the Madine staffs later and see if I can spot anything since I got one in now, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Just checked the Madine staff and I'd have to say the only thing I could see was the detail on the top part is slightly different. Other than that, I couldn't see much different in them.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Its not as bad as the last bikerscout blaster that was painted grey!

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Bikers11

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 am

Any ideas about what the description for the new Bikerscout REPRO should be as ill be adding it to the main site later.

Cheers lads Smile

Up Next is the REPRO Lili Ledy Emperor's Staff -

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROLLEmperorStaffPic1

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROLLEmperorStaffPic2

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROLLEmperorStaffPic3

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROLLEmperorStaffPic4

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 am

Heres the next one - REPRO Bib Fortuna Staff (cast in plastic / not painted) Again im trying to get high detailed macro pictures if we can put together a description as well ill add them to the main TIG reference site Smile

Cheers Jay

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROBibFortunaStaffPic1

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROBibFortunaStaffPic2

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROBibFortunaStaffPic3

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROBibFortunaStaffPic4
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am

Are the 'new' repro Bib & black chirpa staff's floaters?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am

Besides the poor mold pore on the Scout blaster, I couldn't see much on it. I'll let the Scout collectors have that one.

Bib's staff:
On the two I got theres no mold circle on either one of them.

Plus not sure on all varients, but the two I have have inner circles on the top part of the staff

The ball in the center is more lined up evenlly when looking at it from the side, instead of one side higher/lower than the other and it doesn't have that welded look like the repro does.

Ledy Emperor staff:

The only thing I see is that it doesn't have the "L" on it. I don't have one to compare the rest of it to.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 pm

The good news is the bikerscout v2 repro, Bib staff repro and LL Emperor Staff repro all sink in water Smile

Chris there are numerous molds for the Bid Staff here is comparision pic Smile It looks like the repro has been cast from a V3

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Bibsta10
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Here is the new Yakface / Nikito Staff REPROV2 which sinks in water and is cast in Grey plastic -

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 V2REPROYAKSTAFFPIC2

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 V2REPROYAKSTAFFPIC1

Here is the new pictures for the first Yakface / Nikito Staff REPRO V1 which is Painted

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 V1YAKSTAFFPIC2

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 V1YAKSTAFFPIC1

Here is a comparision shot of both REPRO's and the an Original

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 YAKSTAFFREPROORIGINALCOMPARISIONPIC

All the pictures will be added to the main site tomorrow if anyone wants to help with descriptions that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 am

Here are the pictures of the NEW REPRO Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick (V2)

I have taken multiple pictures so people can easily spot the differences and have added this to the main TIG Site - Note this REPRO also sinks in water.

Can anyone confirm if the Original
Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick Floats or Sinks?

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROsandpeoplestaffpic1

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROsandpeoplestaffpic2

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROsandpeoplestaffpic3

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROsandpeoplestaffpic4

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 REPROsandpeoplestaffpic5

Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am

Can anyone confirm if the Original Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick Floats or Sinks?

Floater Jay,

Just had 8 originals in the sink Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 am

I have just added the Second version of a REPRO Uganuaght Bag to the site this V2 REPRO sinks where the V1 REPRO Floats!

I cant believe there are 2 seperate repro's for this accessory!

Apparently it was one of those accessories that tended to get lost so a quite a few sellers on ebay are complete the figure with a REPRO Ug Bag but not noting that the accessory is repro in the listings as a lot of people dont think there are REPRO's for this accessory therefore dont bother to check.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugnaught's Bag Original

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Ugnaught%20bag%20Orig%20V1%20Pic%201
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Ugnaught%20bag%20Orig%20V1%20Pic%202

Ugnaught's Bag REPRO V1
Cast in White Plastic (Not
Painted),
This
REPRO floats when placed in Water,

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 UG%20Bag%20REPRO%20Pic%201
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 UG%20Bag%20REPRO%20Pic%202

Ugnaught's Bag
REPRO V2

Cast in White Plastic
(Not Painted),
This
REPRO Sinks when placed in Water,

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 UG%20BAG%20REPRO%20V2%20PIC%201
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 UG%20BAG%20REPRO%20V2%20PIC%202
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: loats    New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 am

Lee_m wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the Original Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick Floats or Sinks?

Floater Jay,

Nice one Lee Smile

What might be a good idea is to comply a list of All Original Weapons and Accessories stating if they float or sink. I could then add those details to the main site.

I think this important now because in some cases the Original Floats and the REPRO Sinks yet for other weapons the reverse is true i.e Original Sinks - REPRO Floats.

Unfortunately i dont own all the weapons loose to do this Sad

Jay
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Lee_m wrote:

Floater Jay,

Nice one Lee Smile

What might be a good idea is to comply a list of All Original Weapons and Accessories stating if they float or sink. I could then add those details to the main site.

I think this important now because in some cases the Original Floats and the REPRO Sinks yet for other weapons the reverse is true i.e Original Sinks - REPRO Floats.

Jay

I can actually help out big time here Jay.

I have just put all my loose figs in clamshell cases so i have all my weapons
together. We're talking hundreds here.

I'm sure i have lots of variants not even on the main tig weapons guide.

Now i have more time after wedding etc. i am happy to help out here.

Drop me a pm with what you would like Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 am

Lee_m wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:
Lee_m wrote:

Floater Jay,

Nice one Lee Smile

Jay

I can actually help out big time here Jay.

I have just put all my loose figs in clamshell cases so i have all my weapons
together. We're talking hundreds here.

I'm sure i have lots of variants not even on the main tig weapons guide.

Now i have more time after wedding etc. i am happy to help out here.

Drop me a pm with what you would like Cool

Thats awesome news Lee i have been adding lots of new content to the site but as you know there is far more we can add! I want to focus 100% on the main site to reference everything we possibly can REPRO's and Originals!!

Heres what im looking for -

A Float - Sink Report on ALL the Original Weapons / Accessories.

If you have any Original Weapon Variants that are not currently on the site at - www.imperialgunnery.com then if you could email some macro close ups and any description notes needed to jay@imperialgunneryforum.com that would be awesome and ill get to work adding them to the site Smile

Im also working through a lot of new REPRO's myself and adding them as seen in this thread.

Also we need to think about the capes and cloaks section as well as that seriously needs updating as you'll know taking pictures of capes is not easy but it can be done Smile but i think we should leave this section until last and then focus on it together.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 am

Nice one Lee- so now that you have clamshells does that mean you have all your figures organised (if so I'm jealous)
top one is a repro(that sinks)
the other real 5 float
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11634
note the bottom gaffi is a 'variant' maybe :scratch:
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11635
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 am

Just to note as well im also considering doing a page for the droid + Ewok weapons but the only way i could do this is if someone could provide all pictures of all the ORIGINAL Driod . Ewok Weapons / Accessories.

If this page gets off the ground and all the originals are documented then i will purchase all the REPRO Weapons for the Droid and Ewok Line and add them as well.

Jay

- A not on the Madine REPRO Staff so far i can tell it apart from Original pictures that have been sent so i have purchase some Original Madine Staffs and will carry out comparisions once they arrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am

aussiejames wrote:

note the bottom gaffi is a 'variant' maybe :scratch:
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11635

Looks like it could be AJ !

Can you try and get some macro shots of that weapon on its own?

Dont worry about colour so much just try and get the image in focus. Make sure you macro setting is turned on and you hold the button half way until the display goes green and in focus before pushing it down fully to take the shot.

Getting decent pictures is mainly about technique and trial and error until you work out the best way to use you camera! - I have had to take my pictures over the last month on an old beat up dirt cheap 5 megapixel camera!! -

Yet with practise i can still get detailed shots like the one below Smile

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 YAKSTAFFREPROORIGINALCOMPARISIONPIC
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

You're drunk if you think I can take a decent picture tongue Razz
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11640
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11637
New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 SDC11638
the 'disc' on the end is slightly larger in diameter, the base of the conical point is not radiused like the others.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

Lol AJ you must be permenantly drunk bro!

I'd need the pics via email i.e full size uploading them to the forum reduces the size and makes them much harder to edit in photoshop and similar etc.

What model of camera have you got maybe i can help you with your settings?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am

The middle picture wasnt to bad actually here is a quick edit - I could probably get it a bit better if you email me the full size pic Smile

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Sdc11610
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 am

Here is what i put together with the 3 pictures if you email them full size to me bud i should be able to put something together Smile

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 Gaddaf10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next