The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 am

Jay, the repro Madine staff and Prune Face rifle are on their way to you and should arrive soon. So no need to purchase them any more.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi Jay - great thread this and a valuable source of info you're building up. Good work Cool

I have a Gammorrean Guard Axe - Original Variant 3(b) and can confirm that it sinks on the float test.

Don't have the other accs you mentioned at mo.

atb
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Capetown wrote:
Jay, the repro Madine staff and Prune Face rifle are on their way to you and should arrive soon. So no need to purchase them any more.

Nice one Emiel much appreciated buddy i wasnt sure which ones you had swapped the Yoda Snake for so ill cross them off the list Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 am

Just to add i have purchased the REPRO Anmanaman Staff and Emiel was kind enough to support this by purchasing the REPRO Madine Staff and REPRO Pruneface Rifle Smile

Once all 3 have arrived i will take detail his res picture of all 7 of these New REPROs so we can see if there are any differences that can tell them apart from the Originals.

Thanks to everyone thats helped out so far Smile

Here is where help is still required -

REPRO Orange Yoda Snake - Float Test Complete, Pictures Complete

Original Orange Yoda Snake - Float Test Complete, Pictures Complete

REPRO Gam Guard Axe - Float Test Complete, Pictures Complete

Original Gam Guard Axe's - Float Test Completed on some examples so far all sink the more tests people do the better as i want to confirm that all the original Gam Guard Axe variants sink, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site

REPRO ERG Staff - Float Test Complete, Pictures Complete

Original ERG Staff - Need as many people to complete float tests and post results on this thread, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site

REPRO Ugnaught Bag - Float Test Complete, Pictures Complete

Original Ugnaught Bag - Need as many people to complete float tests and post results on this thread, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site

REPRO Madine Staff - - Example purchased and in the Post Smile Once its arrived the Float Test and High Res Pictures of this REPRO can taken

Original Madine Staff - Need as many people to complete float tests and post results on this thread, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site

REPRO Pruneface Rifle - - Example purchased and in the Post Smile Once its arrived the Float Test and High Res Pictures of this REPRO can taken

Original Pruneface Rifle - Need as many people to complete float tests and post results on this thread, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site

REPRO Anmanaman Staff- Example purchased and in the Post Smile Once its arrived the Float Test and High Res Pictures of this REPRO can taken

Original Anmanaman Staff - Need as many people to complete float tests and post results on this thread, Will use the Pictures from TIG Main Site
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:18 am

"REPRO Anmanaman Staff- Example purchased and in the Post Once its arrived the Float Test and High Res Pictures of this REPRO can taken"
https://imperialgunnery.forumotion.com/watch-out-section-f7/reproduction-amanaman-staff-t1229.htm
I tried to help Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 am

Here are the detailed pictures of the REPRO Pruneface Rifle!

Note this like the other REPRO's floats in water.

Many thanks to Emiel for buying this and the Madine Staff (posted below) for research purchases Smile

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_13

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_14

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_15

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 am

Here are the detail pictures of the REPRO Madine Staff.

Note this REPRO floats in water.

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_16

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_17

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_18

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_19
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 am

Anyone got any thoughts on the REPRO Pruneface Rifle and REPRO Madine Staff as i dont actually own the originals loose so im relying on other peoples input Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Just checked my Pruneface rifle and there are some things different.

1. In pix 3, that mark (half moon shape) by the trigger guard isn't there on the original

2. No injection mark on the stock next to the hnde grip in pix 1

3. the strap molding is too thick on the stock. Its more like a stright line and not with a bulb on the end where it connects to the strap itself.

4. theres no eye sight at the end of the barrel right before it goes to the smaller part.

5.Trigger gaurd looks too big compared to the original

6. The small piece at the end of the hand grip where it curves is too big. The curve should be smaller and not as wide, if you know what I mean.

7. the head stock should be smooth and not dimpled in as seen in pix 2.

8. The sight on top is in two pieces, not one compared to pix 3.

9. the waffle pattern on the hand grip also looks wrong, but I'm not positive.

Thats all I can see for now. I'll check it again. As for Madines staff, don't have one to compare to yet, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 am

Great work Chris you puicked up some of the points i did Smile

So far all of the REPRO's can be set aside from originals by 1 or more factors however at this stage we are struggling to find any differences with the REPRO / Original Madine Staffs so need people to chime in with obvervations and pictures.

Thanksfully Original Anmanaman Staffs Sink and the New REPRO Anmanaman Staff Floats apart from this factor its very hard to tell them apart here are some pictures -

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_20

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_21

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Repro_22
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 pm

I noticed a lot of pic's in thread's ar'nt working today? thinking thinking thinking
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I noticed that awhile ago. I was going to check the Madine staff, but can't.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm

me too, Jay there must be a disturbance in the Force coz the photos have gone wonky
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

And its not just these. I checked in the recent purchase thread and some of those are AWOL also.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah there was a problem with displaying pictures yesterday dont worry guys its all been fixed now Smile

So what do people think of the REPRO Anamanaman Staff and REPRO Madine Staff?

Here is a group shot of all 7 OF the New Wave REPRO'S

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 All_7_10
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Here is the complete list of my loose collection and showing is all that come with real/repro weapons just giz a shout if you need any photo's / tests on any of them.

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 List

I also have around 100 in the shop for sale if any of them can help i can photo/test them too

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models

Just let me know
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 am

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
Here is the complete list of my loose collection and showing is all that come with real/repro weapons just giz a shout if you need any photo's / tests on any of them.

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 List

I also have around 100 in the shop for sale if any of them can help i can photo/test them too

Just let me know

Wow Thats awesome buddy!

I need high quality pictures / close ups for the following items if you can get them (they are not easy to take good pictures of)

Anamanaman Staff Original

Madine Staff Original

Ungnaught Bag Original

If you can send the pictures full size to moderators@imperialgunneryforum.com that would be great Smile (Ill PM you my personal email)

PM sent as well bro

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

Here are some pictures that ive managed to locate Smile

Ideally i'd like to get some more close up pictures of an Orginal Anamanaman Staff (See angles as the REPRO Pictures in this thread) if anyone can help with that Smile

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Amanam10
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm

I just checked my Amanaman staff and I have to say they got that one pretty much nailed. Theres not much difference in them to tell. Maybe some small detail thats different, but its hard to find it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Great detective work Jay and Chris on the repro vs originals. Gandalf that's a great comprehensive list you've supplied too.
Well done lads.

Jay those repros look scarily realistic in the photos - the Pruneface rifle and Gam axe are the only ones that look a bit suspect
as they appear 'waxy' in the pics. The others look like the real thing. Sorry I can't help out much at mo. I can confirm, though, that the ERG staff I own looks like the original variant 1 version and it does float when taking the test.

Keep up the great work Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:41 am

Just an update im Lee sent some awesome pictures of an original Madine Staff to me but i still can see any differences between the Madine REPRO and the Madine Original so im gonna buy a conmplete madine off ebay (yes i hate the figure and it pains me but needs must) so i can do full camparision pictures of the 2 weapons side by side and hopefully identifiy a way to tell them apart at this stage the only thing i think maye tell them apart is colour the original staffs seem slightly off white almost a cream colour whilst the REPRO staff is very white again i cant confirm this until i have both side by side.

I have just purchased 8 more vintage REPRO's that are not catolouged on the Intertnet a big thanks to Chris and AJ for help in fund this further research Smile Once we they arrive we can get to work on them here then he next step will be the REPRO Droid / Ewok weapons.

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

A new batch of REPRO's arrived in the post today so a big thanks to AJ and Chris J for helping out with getting them Smile

Ill post more over the weekend but here is the new Bikerscout Blaster REPRO

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Biker_11

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 Biker_12

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

i got luke storm trooper helm this week ill get both lots of photo's sorted this weekend
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:44 pm

That Biker Scout pistol looks horrible....dont know who that would fool.
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 pm

i had planned on buying a few of these to use on my custom scouts but the moldings ar soooooo bad ill just either leave them without or use slightly ropey originals to paint up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market   New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wave of REPRO's from the Netherlands that have hit the Market

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next