The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:08 am

Yr1977 wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
The Kenner SW Cash Refunds catalogue

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Forum312

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Forum314

Thats 12"stormtrooper has a sweet blaster. Does anyone know if any of those exist??

i think it's a regular 12" stormie blaster, held upside down Wink

also interesting: the x-wing depicgted is the die cast version Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:10 pm

a great collection of french ads:

movie related:

http://www.collection-starwars.com/rubrique-jejestarforce-1386.html

games related:

http://www.collection-starwars.com/rubrique-jejestarforce-1420.html
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Skywalkerhu, great to see you back Smile The Pif Poche special with C3P0 on the cover has been on my list for a while now - just never seem to see any come up though. Some brilliant ads, I love the one with the landspeeder in the foreground - almost like a 1950s B-movie ad! looks like there might be a few Chirashis there too.
Thanks for the links.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Here's a great Palitoy ad I picked up offering the chance to win a day out at Elstree Studios to see the filming of ESB!

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Look_i10
Back to top Go down
Yr1977
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Yr1977

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:18 am

C3-PO holding a blaster a sight to behold!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:35 am

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji030-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji037-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji031-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji038-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji032-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji034-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji033-1
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Fuji036-1
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:42 am

I bought a lot of old PIFs today!
Every issue from 638 to 686 plus some bonuses (for example 595, The Empire Strikes Back edition etc...)
So, my legendary "half-page" Miro-Meccano ads collection is full complete now!!!!
And they are not only the pictures, without the magazines.
Nope, they ARE absolutely COMPLETE with the complete issues in perfect condition! They are containing all those ads! Ooooh Yeah! What a bargain! Smile

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Img00411

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Img00412

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Img00413
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:44 am

score! congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Hi Guys

Here are some ads from two Creepy mags . There are some great things here . Like the Super 8 Black and white without sound , movie clips . ( Can't wait for the VCR to be inventet :-)

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy002Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy003Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy004Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy006Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy005Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy007Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy008

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy010
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy011
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy013
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy012
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy009[/URL]Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy014Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy015Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Th_BGcreepy016

Check out this nice Bopa description Smile
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 BGcreepy017

Last edited by soren on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 pm

How can I find some Pif's for sale?! Awesome stuff!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

soren wrote:
Check out this nice Bopa description Smile
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 BGcreepy017

Soren - those creepy magazines are great. I love that 'cold blooded mercenary' Fett description! Lol.

Johnny U wrote:
How can I find some Pif's for sale?! Awesome stuff!!

Johnny, I have a couple of spare issues you can have for free, buddy. I'll PM you bit later.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Awesome Paul pm sent!!
Back to top Go down
tk421
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
tk421

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am

If only becoming a bounty hunter is this easy ...

I purchased this along with a Boba Fett figure a while ago.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 BountyHunterCaptureLog
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I have some spare issues of PIFs to sell!
All of them are containing vintage Star Wars ads!

PIF 528
PIF 767
PIF 819

Please send me a personal message if you are interested!

Here are the covers and pics from the ads, the magazines are in perfect shape and complete:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01110

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01111

pif 528

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01112

pif 767

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01113

pif 817

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01114
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Here coooooomes!
The great Miro Meccano catalogue!
One of my greatest treasure!
It was my FIRST EVER Star Wars memorabilia!
I caught one from ebay last week.
As far as I know this catalogue is one of the most rare.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_2ee6550d0def0ad397d0c6c00f8049b6

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_3026e5ca9610510a19356b107622220e

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_c44c9223d413a2c38ac736bcb72c821f

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_8797c325c605e994f7f5675857e3ff06

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_68637d8cbbc27cf8213312a9a424fbfa

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Www.tvn.hu_84257d45c9f461bf3fd17165ff02798c
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Been holding this one for awhile and never thought about adding it after I got it. You guys from the UK might remember these. Its the weekly Battle Action Force comic/paper that came out years ago.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Img_1816

What makes this one nice is the ad thats in it.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Img_1817

Free Rancor Keeper ad.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

I just have bought this one:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01932

and this one from a hungarian magazine:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 Dsc01933
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

:Drool: Damn I love this thread, great collections guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8