The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
:bump:
Bump for this great thread.

Any of you new guys that just joined want to add any paperwork - posters, flyers, manuals, catalogues, adverts etc?
Welcome to post em up here.

Hoping to add a few myself in a week or two and hoping Craig will post his new ad slick & coa here Cool

Here you go bro:

1983 “Do You Dare Recreate All The Adventure” Ad Slick:

This was bought from Tom N. who worked for Kenner during the 80s as a Director of Market Research. This specimen came from his collection and came with a cool COA to display in my Luke Jedi Focus. I am going to buy a big enough frame to display the Poster and COA. I will upload some photos when I have done it.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Do_you10

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Do_you11

Next is a John Menzies “Summertime Toys” Competition Entry Form:

The art work on the front is aewsome! You had to buy £5 worth of Star Wars Toys; attach the till receipt to the form; identify the 4 figures shown; and finally tell the judges who (in 20 words) your favourite figure and why. The closing date for this Competition was 26th August 1984 and the first prize was a helicopter flight to Blackpool Leisure Park. Y-Wings and Speeder Bikes were 2nd and 3rd prizes.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 John_m10

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 John_m11

Last for now is a Boxflat for the Jabba the Hutt Playset:

Apart from the end flaps which were folded by one of the previous owners, the rest of the flat is surprisingly rigid.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Us_ken13

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Us_ken14

Hi ReboJazz! Welcome to the forum! Please do share with us your scrap book! I am looking forward to seeing your collection.

Lee: Nice Close-ups of the Catalogue. On the last page is the ESB fan club mail-away set. I have this and the original ROTJ version if anyone is interested in seeing?. Both came in triangular “tobleron” tubes.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Great new stuff here! Craig I love the JM flyer and I'm glad that it seems to be original. Now I regret that I did not buy it myself from Bill...

The "do you dare" ad slick is one of my favorite pieces.

Btw. I have a spare Canadian Royal Guards cat here. If you want it drop me a line. They exist with string binding and stapled and they are not really rare.

Nice pictures of the SW Collections cat!

Uli

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Idefix13 wrote:

Btw. I have a spare Canadian Royal Guards cat here. If you want it drop me a line. They exist with string binding and stapled and they are not really rare.

Now that's good news! Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Nice one Craigy for posting up the ad slick and coa - looks great here Cool Cool Cool
+ the John Menzies poster is just awesome!
Also liking the Jabba boxflat too Cool

Lee - nice share with the '82 Collections catalogue Cool

will add a couple of mine later this week Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am

Idefix13 wrote:
Great new stuff here! Craig I love the JM flyer and I'm glad that it seems to be original. Now I regret that I did not buy it myself from Bill...

The "do you dare" ad slick is one of my favorite pieces.

Nice pictures of the SW Collections cat!

Uli

Uli you are one of the most kind and generous guys I have had the pleasure of meeting. I am very touched by your kind emails. I have a good feeling that Positive Jedi Karma will be heading its way to Germany too! So no needs for regrets!!! Wink

I totally Agree with you Uli on the "do you dare" ad slick! It is my favourite piece of paperwork too! I have been waiting patiently for many years to get one. I hoping Shawn K. can get one also as he loves it very much too! The Hi-Res image of a hand painted luke in the front is awesome!

Myself and Uli were talking about the rarity of actual press adverts that the Ad-Slick was used to make. Has anyone seen or have any paperwork items that used the image from the Ad-Slick?

Capetown wrote:
Idefix13 wrote:

Now that's good news! Smile

Dam right! It totally awesome! Thanks for heads up Emiel! Thanks also to all the other guys who emailed/Pm'd me to let me know about Uli's cracking news! Smile

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Nice one Craigy for posting up the ad slick and coa - looks great here Cool Cool Cool
+ the John Menzies poster is just awesome!
Also liking the Jabba boxflat too Cool

Lee - nice share with the '82 Collections catalogue Cool

will add a couple of mine later this week Smile

Really Looking forward to what you have bro!

I have received some very special Luke Jedi related Paper work items on Monday from a great guy in the UK. He, with the help of his mam, carefully retained some amazing pieces and kept them safe all these years in a scrap book. I couldn't afford everyone as this was an unplanned purchase but I did manage to get a good few! Very Happy

Grand debut will be in this post on Fri/Sat ... stayed tuned!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 am

Two variations of the instruction sheets for Palitoy ROTJ X Wing Fighter - these came with the grey version fighter and
the white version -

First up is the Palitoy grey vehicle version:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Xwfins10
Followed by the Palitoy white vehicle version:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Xwfins11

Reverse - grey:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Xwfins12
Reverse - white:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Xwfins13

There's always the possibility instruction sheets could have been switched/added over the years.
These sheets are what turned up in my two x-wing boxes.

Emiel - any chance you can confirm the grey X-wing instruction sheet with your grey version set? Smile

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 am

Some more paperwork - this turned up in an incomplete and slightly battered R2D2 board game.

The playing board is awesome though and I'm just waiting for the right size frame so I can display
it as a picture! Will look very cool.

For now here is the instruction sheet, French - English on the reverse:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Speede12

detail:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Speede13
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Emiel - any chance you can confirm the grey X-wing instruction sheet with your grey version set? Smile

Checked, and it has the same instruction sheet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am

Oh, and I've also owned a few white ones in the past and they all had the other sheet. But as you said, some adding or switching could have been done in the past.

Paul, when will you show us your mini-focus? Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks Emiel for the confirmation Smile

Mini focus will be next Sunday evening - I'm just waiting for two more items to arrive bounce

Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am

Hi

I have some paperwork as well (I hope that adds and catalogues are welcome in this posts)

First a Swedish add. Which I got at a convention in Malmo. Henrik Wullf and I was invited to the sswc after party in "Kenner and Co" a shop in Malmo. Where I got this from vespas.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2163465630090064629S425x425Q85

And the POTF catalogue in Danish. I know there are catalogues in Finish, Swedish and English are the catalogue released in other countries. Well here in Denmark thise catalogues was handed out for free in the BR toystores. Back in the dayes I have used many houres looking in one of those catalogues.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2298876200090064629S425x425Q85

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2249103230090064629aIiFLy_th

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2854228290090064629aeHaXM_th

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2557596530090064629ndaYYB_th

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2233227120090064629EFEjzA_th

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2552716770090064629uWrBVP_th

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 2067385870090064629WDYYwH_th
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 am

Hansole, that's a great Swedish ad - love how all the figs (except Chewie & Stormie) are facing West.
Some mismatched weapons - and looks like Fett has had his gun confiscated lol!

The Danish catalogue is also nice with some great pictures.

Ads and catalogues always welcome. Thanks for the share Smile
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Great Stuff Paul and thanks to Emiel for helping you clarify the two versions!

Hansole: Nice paperwork pieces too! I love that Swedish Ad!!

OK a little later than promised as me and misses went out for the day yesterday but here you go:

Not too long ago I discovered what had to be a mother-load of Luke Jedi Paperwork. With bated breath I watched everyone until the end. I couldn’t believe my luck when I landed all but one of the items I needed. I am not sure if my opponent on the bay was a fellow TIG user but if he is and recognises my stash maybe he can put that amazing Palitoy letter up??

All my items come from James S. I know you will be watching as a guest buddy, so thank you so much for all your kind emails and help!

Unlike the most of us guys back in the 80s, James had the foresight and care at a young age for all his paperwork items and was wise enough to keep them all safe in a scrapbook. All his mail-in coupons we never sent. Instead he made on copies of the original order forms and sent those off instead. To this day, all of his items remained intact. Here’s some great items featuring Luke Jedi that James saved from back in the day.

TESCO ROTJ SHOPPING CITY STORE WINDOW POSTER:

First is the Tesco Shop Window " ROTJ Shopping City Poster". Tesco is one big fish these days and sells everything from Food, CD & DVDs, Electrical, Clothes, and Toys all under one roof in the UK. But back in the 80s it had only just begun its move into the Toy and Games selling and these were only available in its SuperStores. When James asked the Tesco Store Manager for the poster, the manager gave him a spare that was never sellotaped to the shop window! It is similar to the Tri-logo Poster but has no Tri-logo graphics and shows the 79- Back line-up:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_10

Close-up and copyright shown below:

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_11 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_12 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_13 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_14 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_15

DAILY MIRROR FULL SPREAD ADVERT FOR ROTJ TOYS AT TESCOS:

Next is a full-page Tesco Ad-Spread in the Daily Mirror on October 24 1983 for ROTJ Toys. Shown in the advert is the Luke Jedi Action Figure for £1.39 amongst other Toys. This has to be a one-off item these days, so I am very thankful to all the help James gave me. Below the main photo are show close-ups the Advert and the reverse of the newpaper showing a young very famous Glamour Girl when she was a Page 3 Girl in the 1980s. Double bonus!

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_16

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_17

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_18

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Tesco_19

ROTJ BOUNTY HUNTY MAILER:

Next-Up is a very rare bounty hunters Mailer sent to kids in the 1980s. It is similar in respects to the Young Jedi Knight Mailer sent to Kids in the USA. Here the mailer was sent to and opened by James’ friend. I wasn’t aware this sort of direct advertising was done in the UK. Luke Jedi could be bought for just 99p and two action figure names.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro19

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro12

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro18

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro10

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro11

ROTJ BOUNTY HUNTY OUT OF STOCK REFUND LETTER:

The last piece is a follow up letter that James received from Palitoy after ordering a Imperial Transport. His refund and this letter were sent to him when Palitoy had exhausted their stocks of the Transport. Alternative offers are given including Luke.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro17

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro15

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Pal_ro16

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Amazing paperwork Craig! Congrats on acquiring them. cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 pm

WOW Craigy! That's a superb haul mate! Well done to your man for keeping them in such good condition all these years!
And having the foresight to send copies instead of the originals.

Wow too to the Linda Lusardi pic lol! If it had been a copy of the Sun we'd have had full norks alert!

Love that Tesco poster and Bounty Hunter mailer! Really top stuff!

This thread that Uli started is fast becoming a shrine to all things paper! Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Wow Craig realy nice stuff. Smile

Now the bird in the last picture off the news paper stuff, is that a special Tresco varaition.
Back to top Go down
bollux
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
bollux

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:37 pm

WOW!

I love the Menzies and Tesco posters, they bring back great memories!
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Great new additions to this very cool thread.

That refund letter for the troop transport was awesome. I would have been so pissed as a kid waiting for that thing to come in the mail and then get a letter like that. At least you could've still ordered the super cool Bandolier! Rolling Eyes

This is definitely my fav thread, so keep 'em coming guys!

Brad
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 am

Craig, I really love that Bounty Hunter mailer and follow up letter. That really does seem to be the U.K. equivalent of the Young Jedi Mailer. Some really great paperwork has shown up in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm

also, just noticed on the Palitoy letter - as well as the usual Coalville, Leicester address, the return address for the actual
order is Erdington in Birmingham - just up the road from where I'm currently living!
Nice to see some more Midlands history involved in the SW toys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

So many cool items! Here are some more pictures out of my collection:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 POTF_Kataloge
6 of 9 POTF catalogs (two are still missing me...)

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 PBP_advert
Spanish advert (sorry for the crapy picture)
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Some of my SW logo catalogs:
Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 SW_1 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 SW_23 Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 SW_33
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Nice Uli! The other side of the early bird catalog is fun to see too where there are no figures actually shown. If you happen to come across another set of the stickers, I need one for my envelope. Smile

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Ebcatalogback
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Uli those are really great Burger Chef Fun Books Smile and cool POTF cats - hope you find the elusive two!

Just a couple of random papers here from me:

First up - one of the flyers from the tough to find Bossk "Secret Star Wars Action Figures" mailer -
the complete mailer would contain another flyer, box +baggie Bossk.

here's a link to the full set:
http://theswca.com/images-speci/mailaways/bossk.html

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Bossk_12

Next - an ESB poster magazine with articles inside and huge Yoda poster!

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 Otannu10

Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Greaht stuff you got there. Smile

Here are some pictures of the danish toy adds I got a few weeks ago. (Thanks S.)

Hope you like them.

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02476

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02475

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02474

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02472

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02471

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02470

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02469

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02468

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02467

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 DSC02465

Cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!   Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Vintage Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next