The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SugarShock72
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME Empty
PostSubject: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 1:32 am

I think I may have found an unlisted variant of the Hoth Leia and need some way to confirm it. She is obviously not a fake and I can’t find any mention of her on here of on Variant Villain and so far they haven’t responded with my trying multiple times to contact them about her. If you are wondering what I mean by unknown variant I will explain. VV shows 4 variants with reddish lips and one with no color on the lips. What I have found is one in mint condition from 1980 L.F.L. Made in HK that I believe matches up to the Kader leg markings shown on VV. The odd issue with her is that she has yellow lips in perfect condition like everything else. I truly do not believe her to be a fake which is what is freaking me out. I have posted everywhere I can find online and nobody has ever heard of one or seen one. I am hoping to find an expert to tell me what she really is. I am happy to communicate here or any way needed and can send great photos of her to inspect. If you are an expert in the figures at all I would love to hear back from anyone willing to give me advice.IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME Img_1518
IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME Img_1519
IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME Img_1520
Back to top Go down
juliusjammer
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:55 pm

I’m no expert but to me it looks like the paint on her face is just bleached.

Hopefully someone else can help enlighten you.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
darthchihuahua
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:59 pm

She is obviously not a fake and I can’t find any mention of her on here of on Variant Villain and "so far they haven’t responded with my trying multiple times to contact them about her"

David, we exchanged emails back and forth for a week. I gave you my thoughts (the red paint had simply degraded), you wanted another opinion, which I encouraged you to do. It was a polite exchange.

Why are you now lying about my response to your questions?
Back to top Go down
juliusjammer
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 4:14 pm

Lol, I have a Chewbacca and his limbs seem to have a green tint. Is this a variant?

I’m just playing. I do have a green limb Chewbacca and it’s just faded. But I love him and love the uniqueness. I think your yellow lipped and slightly yellow eyes Leia is amazing. Is it rare, yes! Is it a production variant, no. Can she be a cherished part of your collection, absolutely!
Back to top Go down
wwsatando
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 5:54 am

Serious need? I have notified the proper authorities. Smile

Considering it's rare to unearth anything new these days, and also the fact that a fair amount of "variants" are just paint degrading... it's likely just jaundice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME   IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IN SERIOUS NEED OF EXPERT IN HOTH LEIA VARIANTS!!! PLEASE HELP ME

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1