The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank F""K its Friday!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

LOL JACK ASKS YOU TO DRINK RESPOSIBILY!

LATERS
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Craig, I am, one sip at a time. lol!

Hammie, sad part about it, the staple was sticking out of the top of a cabinet and in a hurry to get done, I didn't see it. Dumb ass women builders could've taken it out after they did it. Luckily it missed the tribal art. phew

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Img_1340
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Ooof!! Could've been worse I guess,
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:25 am

Thank god it's friday what a week,Chris wo what happend bro?Good thing it did'nt mess up that sweet tat,I'll drink one down for that.D drinking2
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Craig, I am, one sip at a time. lol!

Hammie, sad part about it, the staple was sticking out of the top of a cabinet and in a hurry to get done, I didn't see it. Dumb ass women builders could've taken it out after they did it. Luckily it missed the tribal art. phew

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Img_1340

Good job the tat was missed bro!

Thank FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK its Friday been busy as hell this week at work and ready to sink some beer!! (well red bull vodkas and Jack D and cokes lol)

Not back at work until Wed now Smile and Xmas is not far away!

Have a good weekend lads!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Amen to the God of Fridays!

Had a fuck awful week been suffering from a wisdom tooth for the last month and it was supposed to be pulled on Wednesday but by the time i got to the dentist a real nasty infection has kicked in so they loaded me up with antibiotics and told me to go back next Thursday. Well i have been in incredible pain these last 2 days and couldn't get a doctors appointment out of work time for shit had a classroom full today and thought i was gonna pass out at times. So i turned up at my doctors after work tonight and basically charmed my way in thankfully i got seen and the Doc sorted me out a hefty batch of codine tablets which after sinking a few an hour ago its finally starting to take the edge off the pain!

The plus side is im not back at work until Tuesday so im gonna take it easy this weekend and enjoy a nice smoke tonight (for medicinal purposes Wink )

I hope everyone has a good weekend Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm

man, Jay, I sympathise with the toothache, I got a loose tooth that's slowly falling to bits and I've been delaying going to dentist :noooooo:
Here's to medicinal smoke and drink smoke drinking
a great weekend to all you TIGers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 am

10 mins to leaving the office cheers TFIF!

Paul your best getting the tooth seen to bro. I finally had my tooth out yesterday (awake) was a nightmare took 45 mins and 10 injections the Polish Dentist was wheeling out chisels, scalpes, pliers the works to get it out as the fucker was right at the back and at the wrong angle. Mind its much better now!

Have a good weekend everyone Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 am

Happy TFIF lads!

I here's another cheers to Poland! cheers Me and the misses froze our ass off yesterday as the we came home to find the Central Heating (and Hot water) off and the house fucking freezing... I checked the Kersone levels in the tank and tried maually to start the bucket of bolts outside but to no avail.

Thanks to a really nice Polish plumber who had the whole shabang firing like rockett in 20mins, we wont be spending Valantines weekend with cold shoulders lol!

Have good one boyos!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Craig T wrote:
Happy TFIF lads!

I here's another cheers to Poland! cheers Me and the misses froze our ass off yesterday as the we came home to find the Central Heating (and Hot water) off and the house fucking freezing... I checked the Kersone levels in the tank and tried maually to start the bucket of bolts outside but to no avail.

Thanks to a really nice Polish plumber who had the whole shabang firing like rockett in 20mins, we wont be spending Valantines weekend with cold shoulders lol!

Have good one boyos!

Sounds a nightmare Craig glad its sorted though!

What we do without Polish Plumbers and Dentists lol!

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Hallelujah is Firday night and the weekend is finally here cheers

I hope everyone has a good one drinking2 :smoking2:
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

Hallelujah is Firday night and the weekend is finally here cheers

I hope everyone has a good one drinking2 :smoking2:

Know what you mean jay... just finshed another 48hr week... fucking wrecked... have a good one lads!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:22 pm

A definate TFIF today just finshed a nasty 8 week slog in work and now I am off for 2 weeks!

Off tonight to enjoy a nice holiday in Spain ... See ya when I get back lads ... have a good weekend
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Craig T wrote:
A definate TFIF today just finshed a nasty 8 week slog in work and now I am off for 2 weeks!

Off tonight to enjoy a nice holiday in Spain ... See ya when I get back lads ... have a good weekend

Amen to that bro TFIT! cheers

I hope you have good one in Spain bud and dont forget to bring me some Poch / PBP Goodies back Wink

drinking2
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

So this is what a Friday feels like? I know its only Thursday, but after working 27 days straight, it feels so damn good to finally be off for a few days. Im going to enjoy it to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Happy Friday the 13th!!!  Twisted Evil

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Images14

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 B9v0en10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 B_991510

It's OCS cheers
Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Ourchi10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 B_jq9710

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 B_jle510

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 B_7i7v10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Images15
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Jason-lives

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 P1010010

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 7-nake10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Kirste10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Friday10

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Friday-the-13th-smiley-face
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Every Friday the 13th & Port Dover here in Ontario.

http://www.pd13.com

Can range from 100 to 300,000 bikers, depending on the weather.

February, March & November this year. Too f($%^ cold for me. I haven't even got the bike of the stand yet.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 am

Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 Tumblr_mwtr3qVXEw1sh3xeyo1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank F""K its Friday!!!   Thank F""K its Friday!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank F""K its Friday!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3