The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target Empty
PostSubject: Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target   Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 am

Hi there! You guys are probably aware that Target will be exclusively releasing this Spring 5 vintage style figures from ANH - Darth Vader , Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca , Han Solo , and Princess Leia. For me this is an opportunity to at least acquire original blasters and sabers for our Vintage figures (even though these will sink in water , is this correct? just like the classic potf2 from Hasbro). How we will distinguish these retro figures from the vintage ones ? They will be smaller as they are cast from the original vintage figures ? Look forward to know what you guys think and know more about the retro accessories vs original vintage ones ...
Back to top Go down
VINTAGEHAN
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
VINTAGEHAN

PostSubject: Re: Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target   Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 6:54 am

It appears that these Retro figures are a bit taller than the Vintage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robgenovese.com/
TauntaunScout
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
TauntaunScout

PostSubject: Re: Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target   Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 9:02 pm

I was unaware of this. Thanks for sharing. May they do a whole series of them!!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target   Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 4:33 am

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t9426-star-wars-retro-line-collection-2019?highlight=retro#161407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target   Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retro Vintage Star Wars at Target

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1