The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

9 - Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6 Empty
PostSubject: Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6   9 - Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Guys I recently got a chewbacca that has COO #6 that i’ve Been trying to hunt for a while, is there anything special about COO #5 and #6? Are they from a particular country in Europe or moc’s? What about coo #9 , is there still a question this is Palitoy ?
Where in the website I can find more about those different coo’s in the coo Guide?
Wouldn’t it be good to have a little comment under each figure in the coo guide with what is known today for each coo that is shown? Even if it is still not 100% confirmed but whatever evidence is available?
Look forward to your comments ! Best

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6   9 - Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:28 pm

https://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/coo-guide-3-0/anh/chewbacca/#a

you can see the coo guide has foreign coo's marked. If they don't mention a foreign company then they are kenner. Palitoy did not produce figures as far as what is known, but rather just packed them so no special coo belongs strictly to palitoy that wasn't released at least somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6   9 - Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 8:55 pm

Thanks much Trappedtexan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6   9 - Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chewbacca no coo #5 and #6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1