The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop   Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 am

I've been working on some Ghostbusters props lately.  Always loved the original Ghostbusters.  One of the first props I ever made back in the day was a proton pack for a costume party.  Wasn't completely accurate to the movies but I did the best I could using the pause button on the VCR heavily!  But now that I have a 3D printer I've been working on some of the props that I always wanted to make back in the day but never got a chance to make.  Namely, the Ghost Trap and pedal, the PKE Meter, the Goggles, and the Nutrino Wand.  So I started building the trap, and it came out very nicely.  Made it so that I can put electronics in it later if I need to, but for now it's just a static trap.

Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2027
Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2028
Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2029Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2030

I tried several different methods, I may end up at some point remaking this once more out of metal, but it really didn't come out looking too bad on it's own.

Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2032
Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2031
Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop Img_2033

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop   Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Top work, that looks the business, and perfect timing for Halloween! Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop 3862862835 How long did it take to build? It's a pretty big piece of kit all in all. Be good to see it with the electronics if you ever do go down that route. Look forward to seeing your other Ghostbusters creations.

If you love Ghostbusters then check out this Ghostbuster's themed lightsaber hilt design my friend made: https://ftsabersite.wordpress.com/2018/10/27/ecto-plasma-saber-inspired-by-the-1984-movie-ghostbusters/
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop   Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 8:21 am

ArtooDetour wrote:
Top work, that looks the business, and perfect timing for Halloween! Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop 3862862835 How long did it take to build? It's a pretty big piece of kit all in all. Be good to see it with the electronics if you ever do go down that route. Look forward to seeing your other Ghostbusters creations.

If you love Ghostbusters then check out this Ghostbuster's themed lightsaber hilt design my friend made: https://ftsabersite.wordpress.com/2018/10/27/ecto-plasma-saber-inspired-by-the-1984-movie-ghostbusters/

I plan to put the electronics in at a later date... I made these things so they can be opened and all the lights and effects can be put inside later. I've got a bunch more that'll I'll be posting soon. Love the hilt... Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop   Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters Ghost Trap Prop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1